Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

D

Darkshinra

Novice Cheater
Joined
Aug 29, 2017
Messages
15
I am having trouble finding the directory... is it steamapps > common > monster hunter world

also just to confirm modded armor is just level 1 socket is max and skill sets is also max right
 
Idlehands88

Idlehands88

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
289
Darkshinra said:
I am having trouble finding the directory... is it steamapps > common > monster hunter world

also just to confirm modded armor is just level 1 socket is max and skill sets is also max right
Yes the install folder is "Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\" and Modded Armor.rar is just level 3 sockets and skills maxed.
 
D

Darkshinra

Novice Cheater
Joined
Aug 29, 2017
Messages
15
Idlehands88 said:
Darkshinra said:
I am having trouble finding the directory... is it steamapps > common > monster hunter world

also just to confirm modded armor is just level 1 socket is max and skill sets is also max right
Yes the install folder is "Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\" and Modded Armor.rar is just level 3 sockets and skills maxed.
is it okay if you can make skills maxed out and 1 jewel maxes the skill
please and thank you!
if not then its okay ^_^
 
Idlehands88

Idlehands88

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
289
Darkshinra said:
Idlehands88 said:
Darkshinra said:
I am having trouble finding the directory... is it steamapps > common > monster hunter world

also just to confirm modded armor is just level 1 socket is max and skill sets is also max right
Yes the install folder is "Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\" and Modded Armor.rar is just level 3 sockets and skills maxed.
is it okay if you can make skills maxed out and 1 jewel maxes the skill
please and thank you!
if not then its okay ^_^
The skills are already maxed on it and the Modded Decorations.rar file has the 1 jewel maxes out.
 
D

Darkshinra

Novice Cheater
Joined
Aug 29, 2017
Messages
15
Idlehands88 said:
Darkshinra said:
Idlehands88 said:
Yes the install folder is "Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\" and Modded Armor.rar is just level 3 sockets and skills maxed.
is it okay if you can make skills maxed out and 1 jewel maxes the skill
please and thank you!
if not then its okay ^_^
The skills are already maxed on it and the Modded Decorations.rar file has the 1 jewel maxes out.
oh no i meant only skills maxed out sets and 1 jewel maxes out
like just those 2
 
stealthcl0wn

stealthcl0wn

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Jun 18, 2017
Messages
139
This is PERFECT.
 
B

BastyTH

Cheater
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
27
apparently Modded Armor.rar has no crash for me so far. i should assume it is safer than v2.. well v2 have some bug, while mixing low rank armor and got result in over 35k def ... with out any upgrade lol.
 
J

joyistheworld29

What is cheating?
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
2
There is an issue with charms removing their decorations when equipping from a saved loadout.

I have filled all three slots with gems, saved my equipment as a loadout, went to check. Gems are still in place. I have unequipped the charm for another charm and equipped it, gems are still in place. However when I click load loadout on the one that I just verified has all my gems, the gems from the charm are removed while all the gems on my equipment are still in place.

I have 22 skills total before the extra 3 that the max slotted charm would have given me so I'm not sure if its just a skill limit that I am hitting.

Using Modded Armor
Sockets = 3 Level 3
Skills on Armor maxed out
 
O

origa239

What is cheating?
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
4
joyistheworld29 said:
There is an issue with charms removing their decorations when equipping from a saved loadout.

I have filled all three slots with gems, saved my equipment as a loadout, went to check. Gems are still in place. I have unequipped the charm for another charm and equipped it, gems are still in place. However when I click load loadout on the one that I just verified has all my gems, the gems from the charm are removed while all the gems on my equipment are still in place.

I have 22 skills total before the extra 3 that the max slotted charm would have given me so I'm not sure if its just a skill limit that I am hitting.

Using Modded Armor
Sockets = 3 Level 3
Skills on Armor maxed out
This issue is not related to the mod?it’s just how the game works?charms should not have decorations?your loadout did not save those decorations in the charm
 
D

Drape

What is cheating?
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
2
Idlehands88 said:
Darkshinra said:
Idlehands88 said:
Yes the install folder is "Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\" and Modded Armor.rar is just level 3 sockets and skills maxed.
is it okay if you can make skills maxed out and 1 jewel maxes the skill
please and thank you!
if not then its okay ^_^
The skills are already maxed on it and the Modded Decorations.rar file has the 1 jewel maxes out.

I've notied that most Charms don't have max skills, is there any chance you're doing them (only some of them have it)
 
S

ShogunGamerz

What is cheating?
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
4
Idle I know your a busy man but I have a request!
I know you said weapons you have to do one by one.
I'd be willing to donate lets say 20 USD if you could hook it up with a few bows.
Anja Arch III
Legia Snowfletcher
Hazak Velos II
Hunter's Proudbow II

Like 3 Augment slots on all, 3 slots on all, and add like 150 damage to base, nothing crazy. And like 100 to elemental!

Like I said I'd donate for your time bro! THX
 
D

demorest

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 28, 2017
Messages
142
ShogunGamerz said:
Idle I know your a busy man but I have a request!
I know you said weapons you have to do one by one.
I'd be willing to donate lets say 20 USD if you could hook it up with a few bows.
Anja Arch III
Legia Snowfletcher
Hazak Velos II
Hunter's Proudbow II

Like 3 Augment slots on all, 3 slots on all, and add like 150 damage to base, nothing crazy. And like 100 to elemental!

Like I said I'd donate for your time bro! THX
Just use Squall8 table for it. Turn on Max socket option - put needed gem - save game - reload without cheat engine = profit. Up ele.dmg n base with gems, no need to mod.
 
S

ShogunGamerz

What is cheating?
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
4
Stats don't stick on weapons with Squall8's table
 
talran

talran

Noobzor
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
11
Haven't got it mapped out completely but the bow tables seem to be in 68 byte blocks as follows, with just the real basic stuff:

byte meaning
19-1A Cost to make
1B-1C N/A?
1D rank
1E-1F damage
20 defense
21 NA?
22 affinity
23 element
24 ele damage
25 ele damage?
26 hidden ele
27 hidden ele d
2D slots
2E slot rank
2F slot rank
30 slot rank
3E Row at smithy?
3F Column at smithy?


E: added proof of concept for Cera Coilbender damage
[attachment=0]bow PoC.7z[/attachment]
Other weapons are in a similar fashion if anyone wants to dig through. Fun stuff.
 

Attachments

talran

talran

Noobzor
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
11
ShogunGamerz said:
Idle I know your a busy man but I have a request!
I know you said weapons you have to do one by one.
I'd be willing to donate lets say 20 USD if you could hook it up with a few bows.
Anja Arch III
Legia Snowfletcher
Hazak Velos II
Hunter's Proudbow II

Like 3 Augment slots on all, 3 slots on all, and add like 150 damage to base, nothing crazy. And like 100 to elemental!

Like I said I'd donate for your time bro! THX

Absolute shot in the dark my man, but is this what you want? Just drop the nativePC folder in the MHW folder as normal.
Let me know how it works!
[attachment=0]For Shogun- nativePC.7z[/attachment]
 

Attachments

Top