Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
Joined
Oct 31, 2018
Messages
31
Rossweisse said:
Deviljho said:
I really like these mods but would anyone happen to have a version of modded decorations two that doesn't alter the resistor jewel? I was fond of it, and used it against blights a lot.
Did you manage to revert that decoration?
Not yet. The gem parameter file is not editable via the editor for some reason.
 
Rossweisse

Rossweisse

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Messages
5
Ah. You're using editors specifically for MH.

I asked because maybe you investigated a bit and knew the actual line in the file using a Hex editor to modify mine.

Ty for the reply though. Guess I'll have to decompress the original file and search for the altered gem.
 
E

Eternallydissolved

Expert Cheater
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Messages
162
Deviljho said:
Rossweisse said:
Deviljho said:
I really like these mods but would anyone happen to have a version of modded decorations two that doesn't alter the resistor jewel? I was fond of it, and used it against blights a lot.
Did you manage to revert that decoration?
Not yet. The gem parameter file is not editable via the editor for some reason.
Here is a skill gem param file with the resistor decoration reverted to give blight resistance. I still would recommend you also use the hero's protection skill, as it is an awesome ability, but i hex edited this back as several people have asked about it!
[attachment=0]skillGemParam.zip[/attachment]
 

Attachments

  • skillGemParam.zip

    Reverted skill gem parameter file for resistor gem; install into nativePC\common\item

    802 bytes Views: 223
DamSF

DamSF

Expert Cheater
Joined
Oct 30, 2017
Messages
55
Kyoshiro said:
mind tagging me later once you've uploaded it ? :O thanks!
Here's the update I promised to my modded armor file, it now includes both Alpha and Beta armors with 3 Gem slots, maxed skills and maxed set skills.
 

Attachments

  • All Armors.7z

    3 Gem slots, maxed skills and maxed set skills for both Alpha and Beta armors.

    9.9 KB Views: 279
K

Kyoshiro

What is cheating?
Joined
Nov 6, 2018
Messages
4
DamSF said:
Kyoshiro said:
mind tagging me later once you've uploaded it ? :O thanks!
Here's the update I promised to my modded armor file, it now includes both Alpha and Beta armors with 3 Gem slots, maxed skills and maxed set skills.
aye, thanks man, saves me a lot of trouble. appreciate it dude!
 
Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
Joined
Oct 31, 2018
Messages
31
DamSF said:
Kyoshiro said:
mind tagging me later once you've uploaded it ? :O thanks!
Here's the update I promised to my modded armor file, it now includes both Alpha and Beta armors with 3 Gem slots, maxed skills and maxed set skills.
Added charms to this mod. So, all fully upgraded charms have three gem slots and max skills. And any charms that don't have upgrades (say the Wyrmslayer charm which you can't upgrade for example) have three gem slots and max skills by default.
[attachment=0]common.7z[/attachment]
 

Attachments

N

nos4r2

Expert Cheater
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
131
Deviljho said:
DamSF said:
Kyoshiro said:
mind tagging me later once you've uploaded it ? :O thanks!
Here's the update I promised to my modded armor file, it now includes both Alpha and Beta armors with 3 Gem slots, maxed skills and maxed set skills.
Added charms to this mod. So, all fully upgraded charms have three gem slots and max skills. And any charms that don't have upgrades (say the Wyrmslayer charm which you can't upgrade for example) have three gem slots and max skills by default.

common.7z
Can you tell me how to edit charm? like i want to add every charm to have health boost +3 but don't know which file to edit it
 
Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
Joined
Oct 31, 2018
Messages
31
nos4r2 said:
Deviljho said:
DamSF said:
Here's the update I promised to my modded armor file, it now includes both Alpha and Beta armors with 3 Gem slots, maxed skills and maxed set skills.
Added charms to this mod. So, all fully upgraded charms have three gem slots and max skills. And any charms that don't have upgrades (say the Wyrmslayer charm which you can't upgrade for example) have three gem slots and max skills by default.

common.7z
Can you tell me how to edit charm? like i want to add every charm to have health boost +3 but don't know which file to edit it
Deviljho said:
Also, for people who want to edit charms:

https://ibb.co/mb9aAA
https://ibb.co/m1q43V

Sneaky buggers.

Also, here is an edit of my previous file but now with charms. I edited all upgrade-able charms to have max skills and three gem slots once you reach the end of their line. As for the rest you don't upgrade? They get three slots, and max skills by default.

common.7z


Just click on the links. I screen-capped where they are located. They are in the last invalid message of the armor dat. Hidden away in there for some reason.

Also, careful with that. Since we have been giving armor, weapons, and charms gem slots it is easy to exceed the limit of 32/33 skills. Which crashes the game, and this is very touchy. So much as highlighting a piece of equipment in your inventory which exceeds this limit causes the game to crash.

Say for example if you select a different helmet or gauntlet that has more skills than your current set. Which is already dangerously close to the maximum amount of skills. You don't even have to equip it. Just hovering over it in your inventory causes the game to crash.
 
E

Eternallydissolved

Expert Cheater
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Messages
162
Install into nativePC\common\pl this mod gives all mantles a 50 minute (3000 seconds) uptime and a 0.0001 (0 second) cooldown. additionally it gives all boosters (health, cleanser and affinity) 5 minute(300 seconds) uptime and a .0001 (0 second) cooldown. the reason for me limiting the boosters to 5 minutes is because more than 1 can be placed at a time and if you have 16 of them running on different portions of the map during a quest, it will cause a fps drop because of having to render the particle effects for how ever many you have running at a time

Temporal mantle (to be released on november 22nd with the lunastra update) has been pre-modded to the level as the other mantles.

the one caveat to the 50 minute uptime for mantles is the ghillie mantle as that mantle will run out the moment you attack with your weapon, or take damage; that is how this mantle is programmed to function; if i find a way to make it not respond to damage, i will upload an update to the mod.
[attachment=0]askill_param.zip[/attachment]

for whatever reason i have neglected to post this in the modding threads; it slipped my mind, i simply do not know why but anyways, for those who wish to discuss mods, make requests ect; i have started a discord server for the skills modding! here is the link; dont worry, its a permanent link!
https://discord.gg/ZXPQ56y
 

Attachments

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
Joined
Oct 31, 2018
Messages
31
And as of the Lunastra update the mods are broken again, and mess with the UI in weird ways. Gonna work on updating them best that I can.

Probably gonna be chunk 4 or 5.

>gamma sets

Yeah, probably the last one here. And Starlord? Oh boy, we getting Starlord. Don't see the behemoth/drachen set though.
 
B

boynextdoor

Noobzor
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Messages
9
Deviljho said:
And as of the Lunastra update the mods are broken again, and mess with the UI in weird ways. Gonna work on updating them best that I can.

Probably gonna be chunk 4 or 5.

>gamma sets

Yeah, probably the last one here. And Starlord? Oh boy, we getting Starlord. Don't see the behemoth/drachen set though.
It's in the game files. If you're using the Editor Suite, it's right below Bushi "Homare".
I'm wondering if the 30 Nov update will break the mods once again.

EDIT: chunk5 seems to have the right armor files. Also damn, Zorah Gamma and Xeno Gamma too!
 
DamSF

DamSF

Expert Cheater
Joined
Oct 30, 2017
Messages
55
I've updated my Armor Mod to now include Lunastra gear (3 gem slots, maxed skills and set skills for both Alpha and Beta versions).
 

Attachments

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
Joined
Oct 31, 2018
Messages
31
Compiled everything in this file.

1) Alpha, beta, and gamma sets, including Azura Starlord all maxed skills, set skills, and three gem slots.
2) Charms that you can't upgrade have three gem slots, and max skills. Also, the ones you can upgrade max out and get three gem slots when you reach the end of their upgrade tree.
3) All weapons at the end of their upgrade trees (credit to DamSF for that one) have three gem slots, and I gave Dante's Devil Sword (charge blade) three gem slots. I guess he missed that one.
4) Jewels all have max skills. So, you just need one for each gem slot.
[attachment=0]common.7z[/attachment]

Put it in your NativePC folder as per usual.
 

Attachments

P

Phara

Noobzor
Joined
Nov 29, 2018
Messages
11
Deviljho said:
Compiled everything in this file.

1) Alpha, beta, and gamma sets, including Azura Starlord all maxed skills, set skills, and three gem slots.
2) Charms that you can't upgrade have three gem slots, and max skills. Also, the ones you can upgrade max out and get three gem slots when you reach the end of their upgrade tree.
3) All weapons at the end of their upgrade trees (credit to DamSF for that one) have three gem slots, and I gave Dante's Devil Sword (charge blade) three gem slots. I guess he missed that one.
4) Jewels all have max skills. So, you just need one for each gem slot.

common.7z

Put it in your NativePC folder as per usual.
Does this mods have the extra defence and element resistance?
 
Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
Joined
Oct 31, 2018
Messages
31
Phara said:
Deviljho said:
Compiled everything in this file.

1) Alpha, beta, and gamma sets, including Azura Starlord all maxed skills, set skills, and three gem slots.
2) Charms that you can't upgrade have three gem slots, and max skills. Also, the ones you can upgrade max out and get three gem slots when you reach the end of their upgrade tree.
3) All weapons at the end of their upgrade trees (credit to DamSF for that one) have three gem slots, and I gave Dante's Devil Sword (charge blade) three gem slots. I guess he missed that one.
4) Jewels all have max skills. So, you just need one for each gem slot.

common.7z

Put it in your NativePC folder as per usual.
Does this mods have the extra defence and element resistance?
No, they do not.
 
Top