Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

hohanglnw06

hohanglnw06

What is cheating?
Will he see me using this mod? If playing in online mode.

P

pxctd

Noobzor
Hi, is anyone else making similar equipment mods? I'm just wondering if it would be possible to modify mantle durations and cooldowns.

K

kaziyo88

Cheater
Hope someone makes the mantles stuff also, super charge for weapons like Bows and Infinite items in inventory.

T

tlgun

Noobzor
is this working fine?
in 2018-11-22 patch version?
(most recent patch)

E

Eternallydissolved

Expert Cheater
pxctd said:
Hi, is anyone else making similar equipment mods? I'm just wondering if it would be possible to modify mantle durations and cooldowns.

kaziyo88 said:
Hope someone makes the mantles stuff also, super charge for weapons like Bows and Infinite items in inventory.
I have posted a mantle mod here on the forum somewhere that gives 50 minute runtime for mantles/5 minute runtime for smokers, and a 0.00000001 second cooldown. I also have an item mod that will allow 127 of any items or ammo of your choosing in your item pouch, a purple sharpness mod, and several others. they have been posted here, but i am not sure if the updates after the luna update, have been posted here. the best place to get access to the up to date versions is my mhw skills modding discord server. here is a permanent link https://discord.gg/WVkU4Gm

B

Bogdi

What is cheating?
it allways crashes my game at the beggining when i use the armor mods and the decorations one is not working but loads up the game, any suggestions on what i can do, i've tried multiple mods on these pages the armor ones all crash my game. Are they updated to the latest version?

fix: i've downloaded Modded Armor Lunastra Update Fixed.7z from page 14 and Modded Decorations 2.rar from the first page that seems to work just perfect.

E

Eternallydissolved

Expert Cheater
Bogdi said:
it allways crashes my game at the beggining when i use the armor mods and the decorations one is not working but loads up the game, any suggestions on what i can do, i've tried multiple mods on these pages the armor ones all crash my game. Are they updated to the latest version?

fix: i've downloaded Modded Armor Lunastra Update Fixed.7z from page 14 and Modded Decorations 2.rar from the first page that seems to work just perfect.
the same goes for the rest of the mods, i do not believe they have been updated here in a while. at least for my mods i have my discord where all of the updates appear, and several other modders are also releasing mods in that server. my post 2 posts above yours has a permanent link to my discord if you wish to come visit for some updated mods. i will eventually get around to posting them here, but as my brother passed away wednesday, i am dealing with it at the moment really hard, and honestly will not have the time and energy to track down all of my mod posts and update them for at least the next few weeks.

G

gogfox

Noobzor
Anyone can make Vaal Hazak Gamma Armor Set slot 3 ?

B

BastyTH

Cheater
now this mod is not update and messed with the new content data, i advise u to use ct

F

FS701

What is cheating?
Hello, so i just edited the parameter and skill of some armor, in the armor.am_dat file, and put them in the correct folder, It WORKS, but some armor names change to the description, and charms name are shifted like one row below, like sleep charm changes to paralyze charm etc (just example), and when i go to the smith, create armor, the game crash whenever i scroll too low (high rarity armor). I already tried to extract the file directy from my chunk3 file, and without editing just put it in the NativePC, but the name changes and crash still occur. Can anyone help? Thanks

S

sonicwinghero

Novice Cheater
What is this Hero's Protection effects?

K

Kingofsmash101

What is cheating?
Is anyone able to update this for the new appreciation fest? I have confirmed that the gala armor bugs out and all pieces become named 'leather headgear' and crash the game upon loading in.

Also... I can't seem to get the MHW editor suite to work properly. Everything just says t9n_armor_series.
I would like to fine-tune some parts of the mod.

EDIT: I've been looking everywhere for a simple armor editor. Can anyone link me to one? Or at least teach me to use the editor suite.

N

NineNein

Noobzor
it seems like only armor parts are not working but weapons are still ok, so you can delete armor file and still be able to play the game

also is there any news about mod update? or the modder has abandoned this mod

H

HiddenMeow

What is cheating?
A request :S
Is it possible to make a mod out of your add all items/Event/Materials/Ammo/Decor script? I don't think your script works anymore or at least every time I've used it just stops responding and nothing happens. I was just thinking that it seems like mods that go in the NativePC Folder work better and could be more reliable because of it.

Setari

Setari

Noobzor
Hey IdleHands, do you have a mod or CE table that gives all decos?

N

niceboatu

What is cheating?
Is there a version that doesn't change the resistor jewel to Hero's protection? it is kind of a useless skill most of the time.

D

Demdeeps

What is cheating?
Just a quick question: how do i edit the skillGemParam.sgpa file?

TemptingIcarus

TemptingIcarus

Expert Cheater
Just a heads up. We're once again opening up our doors to the community.

Some things to keep in mind.

We are NOT FRF.

Question can be asked, but repeating the same thing over and over won't get it answered any quicker than when you originally asked.
Be respectful to the modders and community. Thanks.

https://discord.gg/AwrMBh - This link will expire after 6 hours or after the first 100 people get into the server. (Whichever comes first.)

We're getting ready for the launch of Iceborne on PC. - Do not join asking about PS4 Modding. We are not the Discord for that.

We are also looking for talented players who wish to help mod the game. If that interest you.

N

Nyrakav

Novice Cheater
Any plans to update this for Iceborne?

thegodoflions

thegodoflions

What is cheating?
stopped working when Iceborne dropped, any chance anyone here know how to update it for Iceborne?
really great mod if you don't like using a trainer online.