Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

DamSF

DamSF

Expert Cheater
vosszaa said:

How do you guys know which armor is which?
There's something wrong with your files, here it shows the correct names and IDs.

https://prnt.sc/lfct07

vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Deviljho said:
vosszaa said:

Don't think you're using the right .dat.

You are supposed to use armor.am_dat in the equip section of common.

It is armor.am_dat - Suit v1.2

I also try opening the file that Idlehands88 upload in the original post and it still doesnt display the name correctly

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
vosszaa said:
Deviljho said:
vosszaa said:

I also try opening the file that Idlehands88 upload in the original post and it still doesnt display the name correctly
You see that's the problem. Okay, first:

You need to make this into a chunk directory before modding it. Go to steamapps, and copy chunk 3 from your game. Use the World Chunk tool to unpack it. Don't bother with idlehand's armor mods. They use chunk 0. It is not going to work properly anymore. You can use his decoration mods. That works fine. Everything else doesn't.

https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/6

World Chunk Tool, and just copy your chunk 3 to the folder with the World Chunk tool. Open a Chunk directory with the editor, and choose the folder with the unpacked chunk 3. Wherever you put it.

After this just edit and change that .dat, or replace it with another armor.am_dat from chunk 3. Then put it into NativePC with the right order of folders, common, equip, etc.

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
Deviljho said:
vosszaa said:
Deviljho said:

You see that's the problem. Okay, first:

You need to make this into a chunk directory before modding it. Go to steamapps, and copy chunk 3 from your game. Use the World Chunk tool to unpack it. Don't bother with idlehands mods. They use chunk 0. It is not going to work properly anymore. Unless it is the decorations mod. Which still works.

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/6

World Chunk Tool, and just copy your chunk 3 to the folder with the World Chunk tool. Open a Chunk directory with the editor, and choose the folder with the unpacked chunk 3. Wherever you put it.

After this just edit and change that .dat, or replace it with another armor.am_dat from chunk 3.

vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors

Tell me im not crazy

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
vosszaa said:

Tell me im not crazy
Okay, this is weird. What version of the game do you have? Did you update, and get Kulve Taroth?

Also, it is supposed to look like this:

I think it might be because you took those dats out of equip. They need to be in equip when you edit them.

vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Yup that's it. All good now. Thanks Deviljho. Btw, how do I edit charm?

Edit: nvm found it ;)

DamSF

DamSF

Expert Cheater
Deviljho said:
Also, for people who want to edit charms:

https://ibb.co/mb9aAA
https://ibb.co/m1q43V

Sneaky buggers.

Also, here is an edit of my previous file but now with charms. I edited all upgrade-able charms to have max skills and three gem slots once you reach the end of their line. As for the rest you don't upgrade? They get three slots, and max skills by default.

common.7z
What are changes you've made to the decorations in these files you posted?

K

Kyoshiro

What is cheating?
DamSF said:
Kyoshiro said:
is it possible to have both alpha and beta sets to have 3 level 3 jewels slots and maxed skill with 1 jewel and 1 armor piece like it used to? i have too much loadouts that mixes a lot of em. really appreciate it if someone can post it. :(
Yes, it's possible. I was actually doing it, but the editor crashed and I got too depressed to start over again.
I'll finish it and post here in next hours.
mind tagging me later once you've uploaded it ? :O thanks!

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
DamSF said:
Deviljho said:
Also, for people who want to edit charms:

https://ibb.co/mb9aAA
https://ibb.co/m1q43V

Sneaky buggers.

Also, here is an edit of my previous file but now with charms. I edited all upgrade-able charms to have max skills and three gem slots once you reach the end of their line. As for the rest you don't upgrade? They get three slots, and max skills by default.

common.7z
What are changes you've made to the decorations in these files you posted?
I just changed the charms. Not the jewels. Which means charms get max skills and three gem slots once they are fully upgraded, and the ones that don't have upgrade trees have max skills and have three slots by default.

DamSF

DamSF

Expert Cheater
Kyoshiro said:
DamSF said:
Kyoshiro said:
is it possible to have both alpha and beta sets to have 3 level 3 jewels slots and maxed skill with 1 jewel and 1 armor piece like it used to? i have too much loadouts that mixes a lot of em. really appreciate it if someone can post it. :(
Yes, it's possible. I was actually doing it, but the editor crashed and I got too depressed to start over again.
I'll finish it and post here in next hours.
Sure, no problem.

B

boynextdoor

Noobzor
I've been fiddling around with the Armor Editor, and it doesn't display some Charms, like Constitution Charm III. Not a big deal, but am I doing something wrong or it just doesn't see it?

EDIT: Finished updating all HR armor.
100 Base defense
10 Elemental Resist per piece
3 Slots
Armor Skills maxed
Set skills maxed

Attachments

• common.zip

Extract to NativePC

18.7 KB Views: 340
E

Eternallydissolved

Expert Cheater
boynextdoor said:
I've been fiddling around with the Armor Editor, and it doesn't display some Charms, like Constitution Charm III. Not a big deal, but am I doing something wrong or it just doesn't see it?

100 Base defense
3 Slots
Armor Skills maxed
Set skills maxed
Great job, and im sure many in the thread will have a heart felt thanks for you! Thank you!

T

toshlynx

Novice Cheater
boynextdoor said:

100 Base defense
3 Slots
Armor Skills maxed
Set skills maxed
Hey thnx for this a lot, i appreciate taking the time to do this for all of us. We are aware how much time this mod takes to complete so cheers to you friend

Rossweisse

Rossweisse

Noobzor
Deviljho said:
I really like these mods but would anyone happen to have a version of modded decorations two that doesn't alter the resistor jewel? I was fond of it, and used it against blights a lot.
Did you manage to revert that decoration?

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
Rossweisse said:
Deviljho said:
I really like these mods but would anyone happen to have a version of modded decorations two that doesn't alter the resistor jewel? I was fond of it, and used it against blights a lot.
Not yet. The gem parameter file is not editable via the editor for some reason.

Rossweisse

Rossweisse

Noobzor
Ah. You're using editors specifically for MH.

I asked because maybe you investigated a bit and knew the actual line in the file using a Hex editor to modify mine.

Ty for the reply though. Guess I'll have to decompress the original file and search for the altered gem.

E

Eternallydissolved

Expert Cheater
Deviljho said:
Rossweisse said:
Deviljho said:
Not yet. The gem parameter file is not editable via the editor for some reason.
Here is a skill gem param file with the resistor decoration reverted to give blight resistance. I still would recommend you also use the hero's protection skill, as it is an awesome ability, but i hex edited this back as several people have asked about it!

Attachments

• skillGemParam.zip

Reverted skill gem parameter file for resistor gem; install into nativePC\common\item

802 bytes Views: 222
DamSF

DamSF

Expert Cheater
Kyoshiro said:
Here's the update I promised to my modded armor file, it now includes both Alpha and Beta armors with 3 Gem slots, maxed skills and maxed set skills.

Attachments

• All Armors.7z

3 Gem slots, maxed skills and maxed set skills for both Alpha and Beta armors.

9.9 KB Views: 278
K

Kyoshiro

What is cheating?
DamSF said:
Kyoshiro said:
Here's the update I promised to my modded armor file, it now includes both Alpha and Beta armors with 3 Gem slots, maxed skills and maxed set skills.
aye, thanks man, saves me a lot of trouble. appreciate it dude!