Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Idlehands88

Idlehands88

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
290
Hey guys, made some change to the Armors and Decorations.


MODDED ARMOR:
Sockets = 3 Level 3
Skills on Armor maxed out

MODDED ARMOR v2.1:
Rarity = 8 (MAX)
Armor Rating = 5x Higher
Sockets = 3 Level 3
Elemental Resistances = 127 for all (MAX)
Skills on Armor maxed out

MODDED DECORATIONS:
Can be used in any socket levels
Resistor Jewel effect changed to Hero's Protection

MODDED DECORATIONS 2:
Can be used in any socket levels
Resistor Jewel effect changed to Hero's Protection
Only need to use 1 Decoration to max skill level

INSTALLATION:
Extract the NativePC folder to your game's installation folder
 

Attachments

vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
370
Just to be clear, this is a mod file right? Which means as long as the mod files is there in the game folder, the effect will persist through the game sessions and will revert back to normal when you remove mod files.. right?
 
Idlehands88

Idlehands88

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
290
vosszaa said:
Just to be clear, this is a mod file right? Which means as long as the mod files is there in the game folder, the effect will persist through the game sessions and will revert back to normal when you remove mod files.. right?
Yep :)
 
vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
370
Sick! Thanks bruh. Any plan on doing the same for weapons?
 
Idlehands88

Idlehands88

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
290
vosszaa said:
Sick! Thanks bruh. Any plan on doing the same for weapons?
I have the Bow and Gun Lance files edited already.

I have also updated the thread to add another Decorations file :) It now makes all Decorations give you 10 levels into the skill to make the skill fully maxed out with just 1 Decoration.
 
vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
370
Seeing that you did the 1 jewel max skill, do you think it's possible to do the same for skills in the armor piece as well?
 
Idlehands88

Idlehands88

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
290
vosszaa said:
Seeing that you did the 1 jewel max skill, do you think it's possible to do the same for skills in the armor piece as well?
It should be, will take a bit though as there are a lot.
 
vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
370
Oh you have to do it piece by piece?
 
M

marxsoul

Noobzor
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
12
hey this is really nice. how would i go about making my own mods?
 
Idlehands88

Idlehands88

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
290
vosszaa said:
Oh you have to do it piece by piece?
Ya you have to change each piece lol.
 
vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
370
Idlehands88 said:
vosszaa said:
Oh you have to do it piece by piece?
Ya you have to change each piece lol.
Dang, i dont codes but i can do some number tinkering if you show me what to look and where to look maybe i can help you. Im more than happy to help if you need :)
 
Idlehands88

Idlehands88

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
290
vosszaa said:
Idlehands88 said:
vosszaa said:
Oh you have to do it piece by piece?
Ya you have to change each piece lol.
Dang, i dont codes but i can do some number tinkering if you show me what to look and where to look maybe i can help you. Im more than happy to help if you need :)
I made an Editor to do it for me. I just have to code it to do the Skill Levels :p Playing the game with a friend atm, so I'm not working on it right now.
 
vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
370
Sure man no rush. Just wanna offer some help if the task is tedious ;P
 
Idlehands88

Idlehands88

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
290
vosszaa said:
Sure man no rush. Just wanna offer some help if the task is tedious ;P
Uploaded the new Modded Armor file :) Enjoy :D
 
D

Drape

What is cheating?
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
2
Hey, could you make the following
ARMOR:
Sockets = 3 Level 3
Skills on Armor maxed out
1 Piece gives you max set bonus

And remove from the armor (just a different file)
Rarity = 8 (MAX)
Armor Rating = 5x Higher
Elemental Resistances = 127 for all (MAX)

And when you have the weapon one just add 3 sockets to it and Rarity to Level 6
 
Top