Dragon Quest Heroes 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

In preparation for Dragon Quest XI coming out in few weeks, I'm revisiting Dragon Quest Heroes 2. Pox911 made the first table for it in this topic:

viewtopic.php?t=2077

This was my first attempt at making tables about a year and half ago. I decided to make my own topic with the updates I did to it. I recently decided to redo the Damage Modifier to work with poison and make it similar to my other Damage Modifier's in recent games. You can use either mine or Pox's if you wish.

Options By Pox911:
God Mode
1 Hit Kill
Gold Pointer
Mini Medal Pointer
Full Tension On Hit
Infinite Tension Activation Time
Exp Multiplier
Always Able To Upgrade At Alchemy Shop
Modify Weapon Shop To Sell Anything(Still Needs An Id List)

Options By DrummerIX:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, EnemyDamageMultiplier, HeroDamageMultiplier, HeroCannotDie)
Infinite MP
Infinite Yggdrasil Leaves
Infinite Skill Points
Set Ingredients Amount To 80
Monster Defeated Multiplier
Quest Monster Defeated Multiplier
Proficiency Multiplier
Have 50 Party Points
Infinite Bonus Ball Time Left
Various Pointers (Including ability to edit additional effects on Weapons, Orbs, Accessories)

Enjoy!

EDIT 1:
I found time to put an item list to be used with Pox's Weapon Shop modifier. You can buy orbs and accessories, but the text when buying the item is off. I also wouldn't recommend equipping when it asks if it's not a weapon. It does put it in your inventory though.

EDIT 1.1:
I forgot to include Ingredients in the list for Pox's Weapon Shop modifier. They are in there now. You can buy any ingredient, but one at a time. I guess you can use the Set ingredients to 80 option to quickly get more than that.

EDIT 1.2:
Had a typo in the Quest Monster Multiplier option. It's fixed now.

EDIT 1.5:
I found a pointer to Bonus Balls and also an option to give you Infinite Time Left when using a bonus ball.

EDIT 2:
Cielo's Game Speed Mod from the first Dragon Quest Heroes works for this game also. I added it by request.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DQH2.CT
EDIT 2 file (Added Cielos Game Speed Mod)
(138.09 KiB) Downloaded 1424 times
DQH2.CT
EDIT 1.5 file (Bonus Ball Pointer and Infinite Time Left for Bonus Ball Use)
(134.81 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
DQH2.CT
EDIT 1.2 file (Fixed Quest Monster Multiplier)
(133.07 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
DQH2.CT
EDIT 1.1 file (Put Item List to use with Weapon Shop Modfiier from Pox)
(133.08 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
DQH2.CT
Initial File (Added my Damage Modifier)
(111 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Dragon Quest Heroes 2 (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

Found time to put together an item list to use with Pox's Weapon Shop Modifier code. You can buy orbs and accessories there, but the text when buying is off, but it does put it in your inventory. It's in EDIT 1.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Probably last little edit before I continue playing for awhile. I forgot to include Ingredients in the list for Pox's Weapon Shop Modifier in the previous edit. Now you can purchase any ingredient, but one at a time unless you use the option to set ingredients to 80 on viewing.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Oooo, yesssss! Thanks for making new options :D

GEORGEGALILY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GEORGEGALILY »

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Had a typo in the Quest Monster Multiplier option that's fixed in EDIT 1.2.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I found a pointer to Bonus Balls and also an option to give you Infinite Time Left when using a bonus ball.

I finished the game, not sure if I'm going to work on all the trophy's.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

Hey Drummerix

i gave you a nice Rep for this great cheat table for this game

and thanks again

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

mac4500 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:48 pm
Hey Drummerix

i gave you a nice Rep for this great cheat table for this game

and thanks again
Thanks very much!

MingShaoMonk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MingShaoMonk »

I was wondering if this one would ever come back or not. There is one thing I was wondering if you could figure out from a DQH1 table? See, one of the options for it is that you can alter the game-speed multiplier, so if you wanted really fast gameplay, or slow-to-a-crawl bullet time, you could change the factor [like the damage multipliers, it'd be a float/fixed value]. I put in an attachment with what I believe is the DQH1 table that has this feature if you're interested in trying to do it in DQH2 as well.

The other thing I was wondering [a question I had in the previous topic], is if there's a way to directly edit the weapon/equipment and equipped skill/spell slots on each character [so you can give characters weapons/spells/skills/etc they normally can't equip due to the game's built in limitations]? i.e. Like if you want the cousins to use Greatswords or Boomerangs, or a dimension-dungeon character to use other skills from their otherwise-limited skillset etc.

From what I've gathered, it seems to be possible to have the animations for using these weapons and skills in each character's model. o.o [i.e. I have a series of screen shots @ [Link] where I used the table to change one of the cousins to use Nera's model, and it shows her using all the weapons the cousins can via their different classes and some of the skills too, as proof of what I mean about models and attack animations being done on other characters than intended >.>]
Attachments
DQH.CT
The CT table for DQH1 with the game-speed option included.
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 142 times

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

MingShaoMonk wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:33 pm
I was wondering if this one would ever come back or not. There is one thing I was wondering if you could figure out from a DQH1 table? See, one of the options for it is that you can alter the game-speed multiplier, so if you wanted really fast gameplay, or slow-to-a-crawl bullet time, you could change the factor [like the damage multipliers, it'd be a float/fixed value]. I put in an attachment with what I believe is the DQH1 table that has this feature if you're interested in trying to do it in DQH2 as well.

The other thing I was wondering [a question I had in the previous topic], is if there's a way to directly edit the weapon/equipment and equipped skill/spell slots on each character [so you can give characters weapons/spells/skills/etc they normally can't equip due to the game's built in limitations]? i.e. Like if you want the cousins to use Greatswords or Boomerangs, or a dimension-dungeon character to use other skills from their otherwise-limited skillset etc.

From what I've gathered, it seems to be possible to have the animations for using these weapons and skills in each character's model. o.o [i.e. I have a series of screen shots @ [Link] where I used the table to change one of the cousins to use Nera's model, and it shows her using all the weapons the cousins can via their different classes and some of the skills too, as proof of what I mean about models and attack animations being done on other characters than intended >.>]
I don't know how to find game speed modifiers, but it appears Cielos Game Speed Mod from the first game works in this game too. I guess they used the same code for that part of both games. I added it to EDIT 2. The other requests, I don't think I have time to look into. I beat the game earlier this week. I think this game uses something in the inventory to tell who it's equipped too as far as weapons go, but haven't figured much out with it.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

hey Drummerix

your Inf hp for the main player in your pointer section of this cheat table for this game is broken

i put 9999 as my hp, and it keeps on going back and forth between 28 and 9999 every 1 second

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

mac4500 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:27 pm
hey Drummerix

your Inf hp for the main player in your pointer section of this cheat table for this game is broken

i put 9999 as my hp, and it keeps on going back and forth between 28 and 9999 every 1 second
Don't change it there. I think you can use Minimum Stats to change your max HP.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

DrummerIX when i tried your Enable set Mimimum Sats when viewing Attributes cheat table for this game

when i changed the Max hp to 9999 it worked, but when i wanted to change it back to a different number, it won't allow me at all, same goes for the max mp, same goes for the max status as well

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

mac4500 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:50 pm
DrummerIX when i tried your Enable set Mimimum Sats when viewing Attributes cheat table for this game

when i changed the Max hp to 9999 it worked, but when i wanted to change it back to a different number, it won't allow me at all, same goes for the max mp, same goes for the max status as well
Just don't use it if you have so much trouble with it, but if you level up, stats go back to normal until you view them in menu again. Or reload a save game to go back. Then you can set it to a lower number.