i messed around with my HR, now it won't go up anymore
any fix for that?

H

hohoho23

Noobzor
pokimanman said:
i messed around with my HR, now it won't go up anymore
any fix for that?
its not moving because your exp is still from your previous one until t catches up to your new level.

K

kuronekodaiki333

What is cheating?
oh god

I

izzles

What is cheating?
Can anyone help me?

I opened the cheat table and was attacked by a monster ingame, so clicked a bunch of stuff by accident trying to get back in. I'm not sure what I did, but now all of my decorations are at 450 each - and no matter how many times I sell them, I can't get rid of them. Can anyone tell me how to edit them back down to reasonable numbers? I didn't intend for it to be game breaking, just to help with one encounter. If anyone at all can help, I'd appreciate it so much. I'm begging you.

Exerath

Exerath

What is cheating?
Hello all,
@predprey Why when I use the table even with SE the game crashes after 10mins ?

Any cheat/trainer working without crashes ?

paradiseexists

paradiseexists

Noobzor
The insta complete bounties aren't working, too.

E

ersatz

Cheater
revert back to ver19 and the insta complete quests is working again. EDIT: bounties are still busted sorry.

Bladesinger

Bladesinger

What is cheating?
Hello everyone, I downloaded this table a few months back, and I'm glad to see that it's been updated so much! I was wondering if Seikur0 or someone else is keeping this table up and running, because I have something I'd like to add... But I don't know who to contact or how, can anyone point me in the right direction?
Much obliged!

M

monk124us

Novice Cheater
new update today broke the item-free crafting

R

rustynail17

What is cheating?
please update this, this is my favorite table!!!
The player stats no longer work to change anything.
I thought it was only me having this issue, your a beast man love this table u made more then any other.

CoffeeKitty

CoffeeKitty

Expert Cheater
monk124us said:
new update today broke the item-free crafting
can confirm this, if anyone could fix it i'd be really appreciative

K

kuroi

What is cheating?
ersatz said:
revert back to ver19 and the insta complete quests is working again. EDIT: bounties are still busted sorry.
Could you upload it pls or do you know any way to get it?

F

FantasyGames

What is cheating?
It appears that the AT Daora drop broke the "player stats" drop down list, is there any chance for a fix soon? i rather like this CT and really wanna go nuke Daora before the events over.

CoffeeKitty

CoffeeKitty

Expert Cheater
FantasyGames said:
It appears that the AT Daora drop broke the "player stats" drop down list, is there any chance for a fix soon? i rather like this CT and really wanna go nuke Daora before the events over.
https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/44?tab=description

this adds all items to the shop, you can buy all of the AT monster tickets, including ones that are not active and have not been added to PC yet (Dont buy xenojiva, the models havent been updated and will crash your game, but all else is good)

PUR3

PUR3

What is cheating?
CoffeeKitty said:
FantasyGames said:
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/44?tab=description

this adds all items to the shop, you can buy all of the AT monster tickets, including ones that are not active and have not been added to PC yet (Dont buy xenojiva, the models havent been updated and will crash your game, but all else is good)
I think you gave us the wrong link there, that just takes me to the board index...