Deiland

L

lol5535

Noobzor
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kT8SF9pNxc[/media]

Deiland

Options: Unlimited items, health, exp, level.

Game/Steam Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/760620/Deiland/

table or trainer anything even incomplete would be awesome because nobody on the internet made it.

Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
When you see ?? when you are ingame dont worry, when you click on CE again, then you see all your Values
Code:
"Scripts"
 - Energy
 - Health

"Pointers" <-- Recommend
  - Current/Max Health
  - Current/Max Energy
  - Battery
  - Sensor

Attachments

L

lol5535

Noobzor
thank you so much my friend you're the best!!!!<br />
1534099554<br />
experience points and unlimited items would be appreciated.

M

macslayerz

Expert Cheater
Could you plz help find the cash code i tried many times with next value and the current value just disappears after the change.

Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
thank you so much my friend you're the best!!!!
Could you plz help find the cash code i tried many times with next value and the current value just disappears after the change.

I already look for it, but I think the values are encrypted

fantomas

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
I already look for it, but I think the values are encrypted
The game is using Mono features, it should help you to find these values easily (in theory). Take a look at youtube for some tutorials.
When I'm dealing with a game that supports Mono features, instead of searching for money/gold/coins value, I prefer to use NoCost/NoRequirement script. In that way, even with 0$ you'll be able to buy the item (or whatever that requires money).
Code:
[ENABLE]
//Crafting
CraftGUI:CheckDetailMaterials:
  ret

//Building
StructuresGUI:CheckDetailMaterials:
  ret

//Upgrade Building
ActionGUI:CheckDetailStructureMaterials:
  ret

//Unlock All Craft Recipe
MainActivity:checkCraftRecipe:
  ret

[DISABLE]
  push ebp

push ebp

push ebp

ret

BUT pls, use these codes with caution, at least the first one (//Crafting) - It will allow you to craft anything that requires materials BUT I also noticed that if I activate it, when a NPC gives you a new tool (axe, hammer) that you'll have to craft, once in the house's tool tab, the tool does not appear. I guess that the right code is somewhere further in that function, I might take a look on it ASAP. In the meantime, I just disable it when I do not have to craft anything.

L

lol5535

Noobzor
i wish i could understand this foreign computer language, all i can do is load up a table or search for simple values like gold and hp, if not encrypted.... :(

M

macslayerz

Expert Cheater
The game is using Mono features, it should help you to find these values easily (in theory). Take a look at youtube for some tutorials.
When I'm dealing with a game that supports Mono features, instead of searching for money/gold/coins value, I prefer to use NoCost/NoRequirement script. In that way, even with 0$ you'll be able to buy the item (or whatever that requires money).
CEA:
[ENABLE]
//Crafting
  ret

//Building
  ret

//Upgrade Building
  ret

//Unlock All Craft Recipe
  ret

[DISABLE]
  push ebp

push ebp

push ebp

ret

BUT pls, use these codes with caution, at least the first one (//Crafting) - It will allow you to craft anything that requires materials BUT I also noticed that if I activate it, when a NPC gives you a new tool (axe, hammer) that you'll have to craft, once in the house's tool tab, the tool does not appear. I guess that the right code is somewhere further in that function, I might take a look on it ASAP. In the meantime, I just disable it when I do not have to craft anything.
Sorry im a serious noob how do i enable and disable? ill wait till its stable or easy 1 click.. Great work so far though @Rysefox

T

thyt12

What is cheating?
421/5000<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Hello, sorry for the language, I'm French.<br />
I have a little trick for inventory and money. open the registry key file "regedit".<br />
HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Chibig / Deiland<br />
There you have to edit xxxxx_n_inventory_xxxxx and put 999 or whatever.<br />
Must have at least 1 item in the inventory, start the game and restart.<br />
For the money it's COIN_N_inventory_xxxxxxxx.<br />
<br />
If it can help.<br />
Good game.

fantomas

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Nice trick, @thyt12 ;)<br />
<br />
It does not do everything (unless you know all items strings names) but it can be helpful for people.

T

thyt12

What is cheating?
Good evening,<br />
I managed to send your codes. It's still easier now especially for rice.<br />
Thank you sir.<br />
Post merged:
<br />
I still managed to modify Assembly-CSharp.dll with dnspy for the EXP ey other, but, it is true that I am only a beginner. :p

M

macslayerz

Expert Cheater
thyt12 said:
421/5000

Hello, sorry for the language, I'm French.

I have a little trick for inventory and money. open the registry key file "regedit".

HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Chibig / Deiland

There you have to edit xxxxx_n_inventory_xxxxx and put 999 or whatever.

Must have at least 1 item in the inventory, start the game and restart.

For the money it's COIN_N_inventory_xxxxxxxx.

If it can help.

Good game.
THANK YOOUU!!!

fantomas

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
fantomas said:
Nice trick, @thyt12 ;)

It does not do everything (unless you know all items strings names) but it can be helpful for people.
In fact, it does do more than I expected - An example, if you want to enable campfire

click right -> new -> value DWORD 32bits

name it FIREPLACE_enabled and give it the value 1 (hex). Go into the game and you'll be able to craft it (as long as you have enough material :p )

FIREPLACE aka campfire
FIREPLACE-2 aka Fireplace
FIREPLACE-3 aka Fire Pit

Here some other structures strings
Code:
 private string[] structure_keys = new string[] { "FIREPLACE", "FIREPLACE-2", "FIREPLACE-3", "WELL", "WELL-2", "WELL-3", "FENCE", "DOOR", "POT", "BARN", "LAKE", "MINE" };
House items
Code:
private string[] page1_keys = new string[] { "AXE", "HOE", "HAMMER", "BUCKET", "TORCH", "FISHING_ROD", "STAFF" };

private string[] page2_keys = new string[] { "THREAD", "FABRIC", "BOTTLE", "ALCOHOL", "ROPE", "COMBUSTIBLE", "STRAW", "VASE", "GOLD", "SILVER", "COMPOST", "PENDANT", "CRYSTAL_STONE", "WHITE_CLOAK" };

private string[] page3_keys = new string[] { "CHEESE", "OIL", "CROISSANT", "BREAD", "SOUP", "CAKE", "PANCAKE", "SANDWITCH", "BOLETUS_DEI", "HIGH_DISH", "LOLLYPOP", "JELLY", "PIE", "TUCK", "THIGH", "SUSHI", "STEW", "PIZZA" };

private string[] page4_keys = new string[] { "HEALTH_POTION", "ANTIDOT", "GULLIVER_POTION", "INVISIBILITY_POTION", "MARMALADE", "JUICE", "PROTECTION_POTION", "MUTAPLANT_POTION", "EXPLOSIVE_POTION" };
:)

M

macslayerz

Expert Cheater
Any update on an actual table? plz

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
macslayerz said:
Any update on an actual table? plz