Monster Hunter World (Steam)

teinousi

teinousi

Expert Cheater
After I use this cheat , I realize that freak capcom Didn't put al DLC in to PC , because at least some armor is keeping loading without a model. why all ps4 already has all dlc why they still cut it off to piece like a idiot think we don't know what r they doing ?

PowerToTheVega

PowerToTheVega

Cheater
teinousi said:
After I use this cheat , I realize that freak capcom Didn't put al DLC in to PC , because at least some armor is keeping loading without a model. why all ps4 already has all dlc why they still cut it off to piece like a idiot think we don't know what r they doing ?
In majority of games that have DLCs or further major upgrades, usually always load in some partial files or big data so that when the imagery and coding comes out for them, it wont take them 5hrs of server downtime, in most cases, nearly instant.

J

Justy311

Novice Cheater
teinousi said:
The PC version was delayed and released as a base game so that they could fix and work on patches that effect PC players. The DLCs are set to be released at a faster pace than they were for the Consoles but they will take time while they work and tweak things for a PC experience. As far as I remember, they're hoping that the PC will be caught up with Consoles and 'on the same page' for the most part by Jan. 2019. at least that was the last thing I heard about it. The schedule could of changed or something by now.

TemptingIcarus

TemptingIcarus

Expert Cheater
I don't remember how far back my suggestions went, but I'm gonna just make a quick list. I'll perhaps make a google document at some point. Actually, that is a fantastic idea.

Should a google document be made for request? That way Squall can fill in whether or not it's been fulfilled? Would be easier than just having people flood the forums. Just a thought.

Here's my suggestion list.

1. Edit Palico Damage (Would love to watch a Palico one shot a monster.)
2. Poison Damage Editor - The proc rate can be changed, but not the tick damage.
3. EXPLOSION DAMAGE PROC RATE SPEED. WHY?! BECAUSE EXPLOSIONS ARE BADASS! WHY IT'S IN CAPS?! BECAUSE MOTHER FUCKING EXPLOSIONS!
4. Controlling Monsters - Being able to actually direct them towards players at an alarming rate.
5. Slinger Damage Editor
6. Poogie Outfit Unlocker
7. No Mount Cooldown (Being able to mount a monster over and over.)
8. Kinsect Damage Editor - Would love to watch my bug beat the shit out of Deviljho.
9. Thrown Item Damage Editor (Think Sleeping Knives, Para Knives, Poison Knives, etc etc.)
10. Forcefully spawn monsters, this would be fucking amazing to spawn monsters in someone's game or your own game. I think this is plausible, due to Mods already being released with edited monsters.
11. Fire Rate Increase - Bows/Bowguns/Gunlance - Being able to full-auto your ammo, combine this with the no-recoil/no-reload script. Ratatatatatatatat!

B

benny89

Expert Cheater
@Squall8 - I have a request for Cheat Table:

"Always spawn smallest monster".

Monster in this game have their size metric- from smallest to largest possible. Could you please make a option so that all monsters are always "smallest" possible on their scale?

Thank you very much in advance.

seikur0

seikur0

RCE Fanatics
Talents

Events for days :D

E

exwhyzee

Noobzor
senseirain said:
teinousi said:
Idon't know why I use unlock all armor and ignor all material in craft , but so much armor didn't com out ..........is that what I missing ?
Use " Unlock Amor/Weapons for Current Tier Level "
for more Armor and Weapons Go to "Zeni/Research Points/Flags" > Flags > Progression Flag (Zorah) (Unlocks Teir 2 Weapons) / Progression Flag (HR Armor) (Unlocks Teir 3 Weapons) / (Unlocks Xeno Armor/Weapons)(Makes NPCs Disappear)

What the hell kind of garbage advice is this? There is already an option to unlock everything in workshop, which is the first thing you said, but then you start suggesting altering flags - why are you suggesting stuff that breaks saves? Notably, breaks saves in the manner that YOU had your save broken.

At best this is moronic. At worst, it seems like you're trying to get another person to have the same issue as you in the hopes they'll get their issue sorted and by proxy, you too.

E

Eternallydissolved

Expert Cheater
Exactly why i broke it down for the user which one is safe, and which ones can cause problems as i caught on to that fact too an remedied it in discussion with the advice seeker. I also came up with a possible solution to the problem plaguing the advice giver which if they try it, may fix their problem once and for all.

S

senseirain

Expert Cheater
exwhyzee said:
senseirain said:
teinousi said:
Idon't know why I use unlock all armor and ignor all material in craft , but so much armor didn't com out ..........is that what I missing ?
for more Armor and Weapons Go to "Zeni/Research Points/Flags" > Flags > Progression Flag (Zorah) (Unlocks Teir 2 Weapons) / Progression Flag (HR Armor) (Unlocks Teir 3 Weapons) / (Unlocks Xeno Armor/Weapons)(Makes NPCs Disappear)

What the hell kind of garbage advice is this? There is already an option to unlock everything in workshop, which is the first thing you said, but then you start suggesting altering flags - why are you suggesting stuff that breaks saves? Notably, breaks saves in the manner that YOU had your save broken.

At best this is moronic. At worst, it seems like you're trying to get another person to have the same issue as you in the hopes they'll get their issue sorted and by proxy, you too.
Welp u can't unlock High End gears with just "Unlock Armor/Weapons for Current tier level"
REDACTED !
MOD EDIT: Keep It civil please.

H

Huntercross

What is cheating?
yesterday ive edited my weapon sharpness and quality, but after closing CE and today want to play, the sharpness on my weapon is saved by the CE, so when i use handicraft it doesnt affect my weapon, does anyone know how to get back my original weapon sharpness?

TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
senseirain said:
exwhyzee said:
senseirain said:

Welp u can't unlock High End gears with just "Unlock Armor/Weapons for Current tier level"
REDACTED !
MOD EDIT: Keep It civil please.
It's a fine line between course language and emphasizing one's opinions or views.
But a direct FU is definitely crossing it.

C

Chipfonix

What is cheating?
Is it possible to unlock rainbow pigment using this CT instead of the horrible grind to unlock it and also is there a way to unlock the layered armour if they are in the game files now or do we have to wait until the updates are released?

R

rudm09

Cheater
First i want to thank all of you for this table and can i make a sugestion to add to the table a option to change the time of the expedition like if its day dusk or dawn.

seikur0

seikur0

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Chipfonix said:
Is it possible to unlock rainbow pigment using this CT instead of the horrible grind to unlock it and also is there a way to unlock the layered armour if they are in the game files now or do we have to wait until the updates are released?
Lunastra isn't in the game yet, so there is currently no way to beat all level 8 or lower quests and you thus can't get the rainbow pigment yet. Correct me, if I'm wrong^^ Layered armour is usable with my table already (even before the last update). (I also do have a very good investigation editor, if you want to get those tempered something investigations with 5 rewards.)

PowerToTheVega

PowerToTheVega

Cheater
seikur0 said:
Chipfonix said:
Lunastra isn't in the game yet, so there is currently no way to beat all level 8 or lower quests and you thus can't get the rainbow pigment yet. Correct me, if I'm wrong^^ Layered armour is usable with my table already (even before the last update). (I also do have a very good investigation editor, if you want to get those tempered something investigations with 5 rewards.)
Hmm... I have seen more than a few ppl (since I'm the type that inspects literally everyone in my games) whom have, not a basic color pigment next to their armor's name, but a rainbow color which I always found weird. Is it possible this is an error of some sort? Is the pigmentation code/visuals already in the system regardless of Luna not being out yet?

S

SincerelyBeta

Novice Cheater
Is there any way to use CE/the table to tell a monster's size in-game? At least something to ease gold crown hunting a bit?

B

bloodaxis

Expert Cheater
seikur0 said:
You get the rainbow pigment from completing all the optional arena quests, and then doing the last optional arena quest that opens up called "The White Winds of the New World" where you have to kill a Legiana Odogaron Diablos and Rathalos or something at the same time.

seikur0

seikur0

RCE Fanatics
Talents
PowerToTheVega said:
seikur0 said:
Chipfonix said:
Hmm... I have seen more than a few ppl (since I'm the type that inspects literally everyone in my games) whom have, not a basic color pigment next to their armor's name, but a rainbow color which I always found weird. Is it possible this is an error of some sort? Is the pigmentation code/visuals already in the system regardless of Luna not being out yet?
Okay you're right, I didn't have all arena quests completed, now I got the rainbow pigment too. And it's really not that great. Everyone in Astera went like, "dude you completed a quest, you're god". :mrgreen:

B

benny89

Expert Cheater
Could we please edit Palico equipment? Weapons especially. Please.

I

inx

Noobzor
anybody know how to fix the HR experience after modifying your HR rank? and to fix assignment quests?