Monster Hunter World (Steam)

KarretG

What is cheating?
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
my anti cheat doesnt allow Stealthedit, i dont trust those files. is there a way to get all scripts working without it?
 

greven

What is cheating?
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Kjarr weapons are not yet on PC, it will come with AT Kulve, as of now the 2nd wave of weapons that weren't available previously has been added with KT....
 

hahko

Noobzor
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
KarretG said:
my anti cheat doesnt allow Stealthedit, i dont trust those files. is there a way to get all scripts working without it?
:D :D :D don't use it if u don't trust it.
 

notenoughdragons

What is cheating?
Joined
Oct 12, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
cyborg5742 said:
Farming crown has never been easier guys! LOL

Use the Large Monster Size Modifier
Apply Size to GC : Yes
Sizes :-
Large Crown - 1.23 ish
Small Crown - 0.89 ish
Unless something has changed since I last tried this, the size modifier works a bit differently for each monster and you might get some invalid sizes this way. If you want crowns, you could edit the sizes on your guild card instead. All tiny gold crowns start at 90 and while most gold crows go from 123-125, some go from 120-122 instead, so you'll need to be careful when updating it this way too
 

SlipperyJ

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 22, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Berserk Knight said:
Try the following.

1. Make sure the Cheat Engine instance is attached to the MHW process.
2. Open the script for the Character Editor. (Double clicking on the <script> at the right should do.)
3. Press the OK button at the bottom of the script editor window. (Hopefully, you don't get an error at this stage.)
4. Try enabling the script.
5. If it works, SAVE.
Thanks for your suggestion, Berserk Knight! Anyone that is receiving the same error message:

Error in native thread called Unnamed::[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:16: attempt to index a nil value (local 'scans')

I fixed it by updating to the newest version of Cheat Engine. Just wanted you to know.

By the way, is anyone else experiencing a glitch where Kulve Taroth's Scoutfly level is locked at 0? Not even editing the number within the table corrects it...
 

bliseer

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
SlipperyJ said:
Berserk Knight said:
Try the following.

1. Make sure the Cheat Engine instance is attached to the MHW process.
2. Open the script for the Character Editor. (Double clicking on the <script> at the right should do.)
3. Press the OK button at the bottom of the script editor window. (Hopefully, you don't get an error at this stage.)
4. Try enabling the script.
5. If it works, SAVE.
Thanks for your suggestion, Berserk Knight! Anyone that is receiving the same error message:

Error in native thread called Unnamed::[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:16: attempt to index a nil value (local 'scans')

I fixed it by updating to the newest version of Cheat Engine. Just wanted you to know.

By the way, is anyone else experiencing a glitch where Kulve Taroth's Scoutfly level is locked at 0? Not even editing the number within the table corrects it...
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=70198#p70221 <= here.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7629&start=2640#p71707 <= here. it's aob not found. my platform is steam
 

SlipperyJ

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 22, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Thanks for trying to help Bliseer! I was actually posting to confirm that I fixed the error message by simply downloading the latest version of Cheat Engine (I already had the latest version of the Character Editor).

In terms of issues, I was more wondering if anyone was experiencing an issue where Kulve Taroth's Scoutfly level will not increase, either by normal tracking means or by editing the Monster Stat table. All other monsters (even Behemoth) are fine.
 

cyborg5742

Expert Cheater
Joined
Jan 13, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
23
notenoughdragons said:
cyborg5742 said:
Farming crown has never been easier guys! LOL

Use the Large Monster Size Modifier
Apply Size to GC : Yes
Sizes :-
Large Crown - 1.23 ish
Small Crown - 0.89 ish
Unless something has changed since I last tried this, the size modifier works a bit differently for each monster and you might get some invalid sizes this way. If you want crowns, you could edit the sizes on your guild card instead. All tiny gold crowns start at 90 and while most gold crows go from 123-125, some go from 120-122 instead, so you'll need to be careful when updating it this way too
i based my testing from a reddit post which he screenshot his guild card and he mentions also in his post that crowns are either 25% bigger or 25% smaller. but 125 makes it way bigger like 200 difference iirc so i toned down a bit. also fyi 122 will net silver crown.

as for small crown the 0.89 will give just slightly smaller then what the reddit guy got.

but yeah everything in this thread is a use at your own risk thing anyway. so no harm being careful
 

Resolve

Expert Cheater
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Messages
70
Reaction score
11
Blyscawica said:
Have anyone found out the ID for the "Taroth Sword Fire"? I've been grinding KT for 2 days now but have no luck appraising any... I'm getting a little bit tired :p
Just use Berserk's Character Edit Table, you can literally add ANY item/weapon/armor you wish straight into your inventory. No need to go through the hastle of praying to RNGesus for the appraisal to reward you with the weapon you want.
 

BastyTH

Cheater
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
now some cheat cant be checked, i wonder why. eg. invincible, rapid fire, and more

update: after using stealthedit it can be checked but it crash instantly. so not useable
 

BastyTH

Cheater
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
BastyTH said:
now some cheat cant be checked, i wonder why. eg. invincible, rapid fire, and more
after using stealthedit it can be checked but it crash instantly. so not useable
 

hahko

Noobzor
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
BastyTH said:
now some cheat cant be checked, i wonder why. eg. invincible, rapid fire, and more

update: after using stealthedit it can be checked but it crash instantly. so not useable
i'm using it as well, perfectly. I turn on the table, process the game and just before you start the game (search/create session) it's not gonna crash, at least for me :roll:
 

hahko

Noobzor
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
World2TheEnd said:
What's the stealhedit file for?
To active and to use the cheats table, you can follow the instruction by Squall8 the legend himself.
 

tatsren

What is cheating?
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi idk if this is a dumb question but whenever i try to add the stealthedit plugin into CE, it gives me an error saying "the plugin dll could not be loaded" why is this?? i cant seem to find an answer
 

STN

Founder
Administrator
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
3,755
Reaction score
44
tatsren said:
Hi idk if this is a dumb question but whenever i try to add the stealthedit plugin into CE, it gives me an error saying "the plugin dll could not be loaded" why is this?? i cant seem to find an answer
Read the very first post in this thread and follow the guide.
 

tatsren

What is cheating?
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
STN said:
tatsren said:
Hi idk if this is a dumb question but whenever i try to add the stealthedit plugin into CE, it gives me an error saying "the plugin dll could not be loaded" why is this?? i cant seem to find an answer
Read the very first post in this thread and follow the guide.
i did? i followed all the steps lol
 
Top