Monster Hunter World (Steam)

DeaconHunts

DeaconHunts

What is cheating?
monsterhunter25 said:
Hi guys, I not sure if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong but the Highlight item pointer isn't working properly for me. I'm trying to change a warrior streamstone axe into a sword one. I use the item box option, click the item i want to change, then I change it to the item i want with the drop down menu and change the quality. However when i enable it, multiple of my items get changed, not just the one i highlighted. Like multiple of my other warrior/hero streamstones- shaft, blade, etc. get changed as well. i tried doing this with a monster part too and same thing happens, multiple items get changed.
Make sure you click the correct item option (item pouch or box)
Then hover over the item you want to change don't click it. > Alt tab to CE and change item to whatever you want> Alt Tab back to game and it should change after switch a screen (like exiting out and opening pouch again)

B

Berserk Knight

Expert Cheater
DeaconHunts said:
REQ:
So I was in the item box > Sell Item Menu> Decorations

Here you can change your unwanted decorations to useful ones with "Enable Only One At A Time > Highlighted Item Editor"

What I was hoping you could improve on all around is on the drop-down menu break it up into decorations, items, etc, or post the item list with numbers somewhere (which you probably did I'm Just having a hard time finding it) so we could ctrl+f items to make it easier all around.
Make copies of the entry, edit the dropdown options list and trim it for each. That's the only way to "break it up".
Having said that, said dropdown options list is also pretty much the entire item list with the ID numbers, obviously.
monsterhunter25 said:
Hi guys, I not sure if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong but the Highlight item pointer isn't working properly for me. I'm trying to change a warrior streamstone axe into a sword one. I use the item box option, click the item i want to change, then I change it to the item i want with the drop down menu and change the quality. However when i enable it, multiple of my items get changed, not just the one i highlighted. Like multiple of my other warrior/hero streamstones- shaft, blade, etc. get changed as well. i tried doing this with a monster part too and same thing happens, multiple items get changed.
Most likely you froze the item ID value, then moved your mouse around in the game, resulting in the "highlighted item" being updated while the ID value was constantly being replaced.
leffs said:
leffs said:
Hello squall! "Set item quantity" is not working after the update. Can you fix it?
Just to make sure you see it.

Thanks for your support. ;)
That's Marcus101RR's script, not Squall8's.
...Which, upon further inspection, seems to use the exact same memory as the Ignore Crafting Requirements/Highlighted Item Pointer.

M

monsterhunter25

What is cheating?
DeaconHunts said:
monsterhunter25 said:
Make sure you click the correct item option (item pouch or box)
Then hover over the item you want to change don't click it. > Alt tab to CE and change item to whatever you want> Alt Tab back to game and it should change after switch a screen (like exiting out and opening pouch again)
Thanks for the help. I'll try it your way when i get home. I've been going to the sell items menu in my box and clicking on the item to where the item quantity to sell box pops up, so i guess that's the problem.

S

senseirain

Expert Cheater
senseirain said:
seikur0 said:
senseirain said:
HELLO I USED THE "FLAGS" ALL NPCS ARE GONE HOW DO YOU MAKE THEM APPEAR AGAIN?? PLEASE ANSWER ME I ASKED THIS QUESTION BEFORE NO ONE ANSWERED
Simple, you load your backup save of course^^
That's the Problem I Don't have Backup Save
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TemptingIcarus

TemptingIcarus

Expert Cheater
senseirain said:
senseirain said:
seikur0 said:
Simple, you load your backup save of course^^

Okay. Let this be a prime lesson to all of you and this also includes people lurking here on this forum. I see you. This is an example of a person who didn't read the first page, where most of the information is, didn't do his research and just went in blindly expecting to have everything done for them (me being presumptuous of course.) This is what happens when you DO NOT MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR SAVE.

Now with that of the way, gg son. Have fun starting over. Can't use other people's saves either, they're linked to the Steam ID's. Don't come in here bitching and moaning when your game save eats the shitter because you didn't back your save up. We are not responsible for what happens to your game save, YOU ARE, we here at FearlessRevolution simply provide the information and a means to use it.

It's like buying a hammer from a hardware store and then getting mad that you hit your thumb/hand with it. Should've worn safety gloves my friend. But in all seriousness, I don't feel bad for anyone who doesn't do the proper research. Don't come here expecting us to be miracle workers as we can't magically pull your save games out of our asses and hand you a fresh one and go "Here you go. Try again." We can help, but you need to meet us halfway. Halfway being BACK UP YOUR SAVES. Then we can go from there.

S

senseirain

Expert Cheater
TemptingIcarus said:
senseirain said:
senseirain said:

Okay. Let this be a prime lesson to all of you and this also includes people lurking here on this forum. I see you. This is an example of a person who didn't read the first page, where most of the information is, didn't do his research and just went in blindly expecting to have everything done for them (me being presumptuous of course.) This is what happens when you DO NOT MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR SAVE.

Now with that of the way, gg son. Have fun starting over. Can't use other people's saves either, they're linked to the Steam ID's.
That Doesn't Help at all

TemptingIcarus

TemptingIcarus

Expert Cheater
senseirain said:
TemptingIcarus said:
senseirain said:

Now with that of the way, gg son. Have fun starting over. Can't use other people's saves either, they're linked to the Steam ID's.
That Doesn't Help at all

And you coming here throwing a fit about your save being ghosted doesn't help either. You should've backed up your save. You're using a 3rd party script editor, shit is bound to go wrong, you need to be prepared for when this happens. This is coming from the person who lost their NPC's and expected Squall to fix it for me and blaming him for the issue. You know what he did? Told me to fuck right off, but also helped me in the process to understand that maybe I should've been smart and backed up my save.

Like I hate being the asshole here, but someone needs to show ya'll some tough love, so I'll gladly do it, since that's what happened to me. I am just passing on the fire under one's ass to the next ass to burn. What I'm going to suggest you do is try to see if Steam saved your game via Cloud and try to grab it from there. That's all I can think of.

S

Squall8

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Update 40 added.
Added the pointers and gave you credit!
You need to quit double posting everything, I find this very annoying.
You do know that you can do the exact same thing with the Highlighted Item Pointer :eek: ?? Script is updated anyways
Maybe, just maybe, you should try looking at the description of the flags and set the values accordingly!! And, read my table extras, they are there for a reason!

S

Shotokan

What is cheating?
Squall8 said:
Update 40 added.
Hey Squall,
long time lurker on CE and now Fearless Revolution.
I just made an account, simply to thank you and all the other guys, that made this awesome table! :D

It is very much appreciated.

I've also read through all 103 pages up until now and gotta admit I understand bugger all...
Do you have any tips on where to start learning "game-hacking" myself? Like the stuff with the 260 security checks in the beginning of this thread blew my mind. How do you guys find these? :eek:

Anyways. Best wishes from Germany and keep it up! :mrgreen:

M

monsterhunter25

What is cheating?
Thanks for the help DeaconHunts and Berserk Knight. I was able to figure it out.

TemptingIcarus

TemptingIcarus

Expert Cheater
Question. Am I crazy or was there a script to modify Palico damage? I know I am not that crazy.

R

Riggs86

What is cheating?
Hello,
the following have stopped working:
-no palico gadget cd (can not turn on anymore)
-bowgun supports all ammo/no reload (causes the game to crash now when holding a bowgun)

Please help.

Cheers

Riggs

S

senseirain

Expert Cheater
TemptingIcarus said:
senseirain said:
TemptingIcarus said:

That Doesn't Help at all

And you coming here throwing a fit about your save being ghosted doesn't help either. You should've backed up your save. You're using a 3rd party script editor, shit is bound to go wrong, you need to be prepared for when this happens. This is coming from the person who lost their NPC's and expected Squall to fix it for me and blaming him for the issue. You know what he did? Told me to fuck right off, but also helped me in the process to understand that maybe I should've been smart and backed up my save.

Like I hate being the asshole here, but someone needs to show ya'll some tough love, so I'll gladly do it, since that's what happened to me. I am just passing on the fire under one's ass to the next ass to burn. What I'm going to suggest you do is try to see if Steam saved your game via Cloud and try to grab it from there. That's all I can think of.
I'M NOT BLAMING HIM OR ANYTHING I JUST NEED A SOLUTION NO NEED TO FLAME BRUV

C

CeLioCiBR

Expert Cheater
H-hey there guys.. xD

So, sorry for the noob question but, do you guys know's if the PC version have the "Character Edit Voucher" ?

https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextralife.com/Character+Edit+Voucher

If yes, how can i add it to my char ? i wanna make some changes..

Anyway, sorry and thank's for the table xD

teinousi

teinousi

Expert Cheater
Idon't know why I use unlock all armor and ignor all material in craft , but so much armor didn't com out ..........is that what I missing ?