Shining Resonance Refrain (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I have some options for Shining Resonance Refrain the Steam version.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier, Hero Damage Multiplier, etc)
Infinite AP
Infinite MP
Infinite Item Usage (Plus Item/Aspect Synthesis and Sigils) (Set Minimum Amt on Use/Sell)
Quest Monster Multiplier
Pointers to Money
Character Editor
Scripts to Add All Consumables, Materials, Aspects, Sigils

I will work on other things as I have time.

EDIT 1: I found Infinite Item Usage and Pointer to Money.

EDIT 2: I think I fixed Damage Modifier. It at least works in the Prologue and first little area outside town now. I added Infinite Item Usage to affect Item/Aspect Synthesis. I also added some lua scripts that give you all consumables, materials, or aspects if you just want all items. Haven't pinned down Sigils or know what they are yet. I think this will be the last update for today.

EDIT 3: I added in Set Minimum Item Amt on Use/Sell under the Infinite Item Usage. Also worked out a Character Editor option. You have to choose the character (setting it between 0 and 31). You view main menu to refresh pointers, but loading a game also refreshes pointers. There is an option to reset the found pointers and then you view main menu again to get them.

EDIT 3.5: Thanks to timechaos for the save game and I was able to get Infinite Item Usage and Set Minimum Amount to work with Sigils. I also added an Add all Sigils if you just want all those items.

EDIT 3.75: Not much can be done about stats resetting on close and reopen of game. I added in a couple of options to quickly edit stats. They add 500 to every stat of just current character or all characters. It's under the character editor.

EDIT 4: I figured out a Quest Monster Multiplier.

EDIT 5: I added EXP Multiplier and the EXP into Character Editor. EXP is in different structure then the other stats, so I put in code to keep the pointers in sync. You may have to view main menu a couple of times for the pointers to get in sync after loading a fresh game. If you ever find them out of sync, just hit the Reset Found Pointers and try viewing main menu again.

EDIT 5.5: Small issue with EXP Multiplier if you disabled it, it could crash the game. Fixed it now.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
gameinit.CT
Initial file (Damage Modifier, Infinite AP, Infinite MP)
(8.42 KiB) Downloaded 543 times
gameedit1.CT
EDIT 1 file (Infinite Item Usage, Pointer to Money)
(9.39 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
game375.CT
EDIT 3.75 (Added some Quick options to edit stats)
(19.67 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
game35.CT
EDIT 3.5 file (Infinite Item Usage affects Sigils now)
(17.45 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
game5.5.CT
EDIT 5.5 file (EXP Multiplier)
(24.27 KiB) Downloaded 806 times
game4.CT
EDIT 4 file (Quest Monster Multiplier)
(20.93 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
game3.CT
EDIT 3 file (Set Minimum Item Amt and Character Editor)
(16.49 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
game2.CT
EDIT 2 file (Fixed Damage Modifier)
(11.18 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Drummer after the initial prologue part when you are out of the town it seems the damage options are backwards. when you turn on god mode it affects the enemy..same as the damage mylti and damage reduction..I'm familiar with your scripts like these so i know the hero damage multi like it says in description is supposed to be damage done TO the hero but here it seems to be the enemy one.

edit: now it seems to be the other way on a different map with a different mob...hmm

edit 2: it seems that my prvious edit was affected by a type of egg monster that appeared from one of the turtle type monsters and when those appear they are affected normally by your damage scripts but when fighting the other things its the opposite like originally said (up to the gryphon fighting at least)

edit 3: appears to be affecting gryphon fight too...dont know if anyone else is having this problem so im just going to use my method in request to get stat items for now and ignore damage script.
Last edited by timechaos69 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Maybe someone could post save files here, i only have my save at 1st city at 2nd chapter.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="timechaos69, post: 51506, member: 9516"]Drummer after the initial prologue part when you are out of the town it seems the damage options are backwards. when you turn on god mode it affects the enemy..same as the damage mylti and damage reduction..I'm familiar with your scripts like these so i know the hero damage multi like it says in description is supposed to be damage done TO the hero but here it seems to be the enemy one.

edit: now it seems to be the other way on a different map with a different mob...hmm

edit 2: it seems that my prvious edit was affected by a type of egg monster that appeared from one of the turtle type monsters and when those appear they are affected normally by your damage scripts but when fighting the other things its the opposite like originally said (up to the gryphon fighting at least)

edit 3: appears to be affecting gryphon fight too...dont know if anyone else is having this problem so im just going to use my method in request to get stat items for now and ignore damage script.[/QUOTE]

My option that determines player versus enemy is probably messed up. Could you post a save game in the area you are having issues at?

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

im afraid i went past that part...but i could post a table from where i am now if i could find the darn savegame location...i dont see it in the normal my documents where other ones usually are >.<..oh and infinite item script doesnt work when you are "tuning" its another shop. will continue to look!

edit 1: infinite item also doesn't work when doing alchemy.
Last edited by timechaos69 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Save files are here under Steam userdata folder: :Steamuserdata17762649809890 emote and save file itself is PLAYDATA0.DAT

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

here is the save after the gryphon part.

BTW thanks for the table so far drummer! You always have one of the if not THE best tables i use.

only options so far that id like added if possible would be item pointer...you get side quests from townsfolk..some are to kill certain enemies and some are to pick up items...and the inf item use extended to alchemy/tuning but inf item itself works out t start becuase of that muscle memory item that increases attack power at the first field in the treasure chest lol
Last edited by timechaos69 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Any change for character editor, for editing stats and exp ? I try to fiddle around with that myself, but if i can't, i wait for it.

Damn it's so hard to find values for HM/MP, can't change them no matter what i try to search, 8/4/2 bytes :(
Last edited by tontsa00 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks for the feedback. I am attempting a regular playthrough to test the Damage Modifier and get to point to add additional options. Not sure how much time I can devote today, but will try working on it more in the evening.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

It might have something to with encounter types as well...just a thought..could be totally wrong.. there are the normal encounter..disadvantageous (enemy sneak like) and advantageous (where you bump into enemy from behind) In forest area later on there is optional lvl 45 insect giant monster tried using damage scripts there and it was wonk but it was risky encounter but it worked when fighting soldiers around forest.

Edit: Side Note: i hate how main characters attack speed is slow..because he sues the two handed weapon...BUT there is a certain Tuning you can do to make him attack faster..its one of the effects...name of it is Sky Roar..if possible wonder if you could make this attack speed always lol..if not no worries its just more of personal preference wise
Last edited by timechaos69 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

i treid uploading picture but i guess its not right format...anyways i found easy way to get stats! well not so easy...what i did

Step 1: Get muscle Memoery item that increses ATK on first map outside of city...

Step 2: search for 0 (4byte) if youve already used it just do unknown intial value

step 3: use item how ever mayn times if infinite

step 4: Cheat engine search for increeased amount

step 5 step value to whatever...browse memory region and other stat bonuses are close by..enjoy

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I fixed Damage Modifier to work in both prologue and first area outside town. Updated Infinite Item Usage to affect Item/Aspect Synthesis. Added some Add All Items scripts. I think this will be it for today. Feel free to let me know what else might be needed and I can try taking a look over next few days.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.Can you make your damage multiplier done to enemy have an option to only affect controlling character?

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 51488, member: 1466"]I have some options for Shining Resonance Refrain the Steam version.

Options so far:

Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier, Hero Damage Multiplier, etc)

Infinite AP

Infinite MP

Infinite Item Usage (Plus Item/Aspect Synthesis)

Pointers to Money

Scripts to Add All Consumables, Materials, Aspects

I will work on other things as I have time.

EDIT 1: I found Infinite Item Usage and Pointer to Money.

EDIT 2: I think I fixed Damage Modifier. It at least works in the Prologue and first little area outside town now. I added Infinite Item Usage to affect Item/Aspect Synthesis. I also added some lua scripts that give you all consumables, materials, or aspects if you just want all items. Haven't pinned down Sigils or know what they are yet. I think this will be the last update for today.[/QUOTE]

sigils are for when you unlock dungeon diving you add them to increase rank/dungeon level/mobs appearing/ rewards...kinda fun

edit: There is also relationship interaction thingies with all the girl characters...so im sure someone is going to ask for something along those lines...myself i dont care...and dont know if it affects like ending or anything since haven't beaten the game but forewarning just in case
Last edited by timechaos69 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

I would like to ask for that character editor