Mobius Final Fantasy International/Japanese Steam Edition

masakiandou

masakiandou

Expert Cheater
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
69
jnthnspn said:
is it me, or SP+MP - One Hit Kills/Instant Win don't work anymore on MP?
Today 29/5/2019, MBFF got updated version. APK and maybe steam too.
some options broke down already.

waiting for any update. time to go all-out in normal ways for now.
 
H

harambesdad

Noobzor
Joined
May 8, 2019
Messages
13
ultimate quick bar also doesn't work anymore sadly
 
S

stanleysea

What is cheating?
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
1
Just for u guys info,after today patch update,Instant kill and ultimate bar quick fill for NE not working anymore.but instead selecting NE,u just have to select the code for JP version.Like this the code will work just fine in NE version.HAPPY MOBIUS-ing ^^
 
MBRKiNG

MBRKiNG

⠠⠓⠼⠙⠠⠭⠼⠚⠠⠗ ⠠⠞⠠⠁⠠⠃⠠⠇⠠⠑ ⠠⠍⠠⠁⠠⠅⠠⠑⠠⠗
Table Maker
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Messages
149
Table Update : 2019/05/29
-updated GODMODE/ONEHITKILLS/INSTANTWIN
-added 1HITBREAK
-updated SP Ultimate Bar quick fill Main Deck (Int)
-updated SP Full Mobius Zone Bar (INT+JAP)

-removed
SP All Main Decks Mod /Ranking+Skillseed
SP All Sub Decks Mod /Ranking+Skillseed
MP All Decks Mod /+Skillseed

-added All Decks Mod SP+MP /Ranking+Skillseed
 
J

juzamdjiin

What is cheating?
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
1
Hi, thanks for your great work.
I tried to change Attack value on main deck, but when I did my life, level and magicite get downed to 1.
It's a bug or I missing something?
Thanks in advance.
 
MBRKiNG

MBRKiNG

⠠⠓⠼⠙⠠⠭⠼⠚⠠⠗ ⠠⠞⠠⠁⠠⠃⠠⠇⠠⠑ ⠠⠍⠠⠁⠠⠅⠠⠑⠠⠗
Table Maker
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Messages
149
juzamdjiin said:
Hi, thanks for your great work.
I tried to change Attack value on main deck, but when I did my life, level and magicite get downed to 1.
It's a bug or I missing something?
Thanks in advance.
fixed
http://fearlessrevolution.com/download/file.php?id=15342
 
O

overdose

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
16
for me the
GODMODE/ONEHITKILLS/INSTANTWIN

doesnt work? on jp it works perfect

best regards
 
MBRKiNG

MBRKiNG

⠠⠓⠼⠙⠠⠭⠼⠚⠠⠗ ⠠⠞⠠⠁⠠⠃⠠⠇⠠⠑ ⠠⠍⠠⠁⠠⠅⠠⠑⠠⠗
Table Maker
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Messages
149
overdose said:
for me the
GODMODE/ONEHITKILLS/INSTANTWIN

doesnt work? on jp it works perfect

best regards
u have to enable mono features or most codes wont work
 
O

overdose

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
16
MBRKiNG said:
overdose said:
for me the
GODMODE/ONEHITKILLS/INSTANTWIN

doesnt work? on jp it works perfect

best regards
u have to enable mono features or most codes wont work
thanks for the fast reply but i dont know what you mean by mono features

best regards
 
MBRKiNG

MBRKiNG

⠠⠓⠼⠙⠠⠭⠼⠚⠠⠗ ⠠⠞⠠⠁⠠⠃⠠⠇⠠⠑ ⠠⠍⠠⠁⠠⠅⠠⠑⠠⠗
Table Maker
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Messages
149
overdose said:
MBRKiNG said:
overdose said:
for me the
GODMODE/ONEHITKILLS/INSTANTWIN

doesnt work? on jp it works perfect

best regards
u have to enable mono features or most codes wont work
thanks for the fast reply but i dont know what you mean by mono features

best regards
double click my CE Table and hit YES
this lua script Auto Attach to Mobius FF Process + Activates mono features


make sure you have enabled Lua Script:
When a table has a lua script, execute it:


manual activation
 
Goghor

Goghor

Novice Cheater
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
24
arrowsmith said:
just wanna say thx to MBRKiNG n Goghor, u guys did a great work.

truly appreciated.

table works perfect and yes, dont use on Towers.

got ban for 5 days msg went too crazy on Towers.

Look at weekly rank, you'll see my character in there; no ban. Don't do more than 5 laps on EW3 every day.
 
P

Pinguinox

What is cheating?
Joined
May 26, 2019
Messages
2
GOGHOR IS BACK!!! WELCOME YAAAY
 
P

Pinomore

What is cheating?
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
1
Goghor said:
Look at weekly rank, you'll see my character in there; no ban. Don't do more than 5 laps on EW3 every day.
I see that you have no EW3 clear rankings. You don't do EW or is there a trick to not update EW round cleared?

Thanks in Advance!
 
A

amberheard4

Noobzor
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
8
Pinomore said:
Goghor said:
Look at weekly rank, you'll see my character in there; no ban. Don't do more than 5 laps on EW3 every day.
I see that you have no EW3 clear rankings. You don't do EW or is there a trick to not update EW round cleared?

Thanks in Advance!
I wanna know this also since in EW3 you got 0 score( using GODMODE/ONEHITKILLS/INSTANTWIN ) meaning you won't be on weekly ranking which is good. Is there a trick or just grind on EW3?
Thanks guys!
 
MBRKiNG

MBRKiNG

⠠⠓⠼⠙⠠⠭⠼⠚⠠⠗ ⠠⠞⠠⠁⠠⠃⠠⠇⠠⠑ ⠠⠍⠠⠁⠠⠅⠠⠑⠠⠗
Table Maker
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Messages
149
amberheard4 said:
Pinomore said:
Goghor said:
Look at weekly rank, you'll see my character in there; no ban. Don't do more than 5 laps on EW3 every day.
I see that you have no EW3 clear rankings. You don't do EW or is there a trick to not update EW round cleared?

Thanks in Advance!
I wanna know this also since in EW3 you got 0 score( using GODMODE/ONEHITKILLS/INSTANTWIN ) meaning you won't be on weekly ranking which is good. Is there a trick or just grind on EW3?
Thanks guys!
my friend told me that yesterday, ill do only max 2 loops per day mith my main account..

have done today 216 ew3 kills with my test account using a macros.
you won't be on weekly ranking thats amazing but im sure this is only during ew3.
 
Top