Mobius Final Fantasy International/Japanese Steam Edition

Goghor

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
arrowsmith said:
just wanna say thx to MBRKiNG n Goghor, u guys did a great work.

truly appreciated.

table works perfect and yes, dont use on Towers.

got ban for 5 days msg went too crazy on Towers.

Look at weekly rank, you'll see my character in there; no ban. Don't do more than 5 laps on EW3 every day.

Pinguinox

What is cheating?
Reaction score
GOGHOR IS BACK!!! WELCOME YAAAY

Pinomore

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Goghor said:
Look at weekly rank, you'll see my character in there; no ban. Don't do more than 5 laps on EW3 every day.
I see that you have no EW3 clear rankings. You don't do EW or is there a trick to not update EW round cleared?

Thanks in Advance!

amberheard4

Noobzor
Reaction score
Pinomore said:
Goghor said:
I see that you have no EW3 clear rankings. You don't do EW or is there a trick to not update EW round cleared?

Thanks in Advance!
I wanna know this also since in EW3 you got 0 score( using GODMODE/ONEHITKILLS/INSTANTWIN ) meaning you won't be on weekly ranking which is good. Is there a trick or just grind on EW3?
Thanks guys!

MBRKiNG

⠠⠓⠼⠙⠠⠭⠼⠚⠠⠗ ⠠⠞⠠⠁⠠⠃⠠⠇⠠⠑ ⠠⠍⠠⠁⠠⠅⠠⠑⠠⠗
Table Maker
Reaction score
amberheard4 said:
Pinomore said:
Goghor said:

Thanks in Advance!
I wanna know this also since in EW3 you got 0 score( using GODMODE/ONEHITKILLS/INSTANTWIN ) meaning you won't be on weekly ranking which is good. Is there a trick or just grind on EW3?
Thanks guys!
my friend told me that yesterday, ill do only max 2 loops per day mith my main account..

have done today 216 ew3 kills with my test account using a macros.
you won't be on weekly ranking thats amazing but im sure this is only during ew3.

amberheard4

Noobzor
Reaction score
MBRKiNG said:
amberheard4 said:
Pinomore said:

Thanks in Advance!
Thanks guys!
my friend told me that yesterday, ill do only max 2 loops per day mith my main account..

you won't be on weekly ranking thats amazing but im sure this is only during ew3.
Does EW3 permanent? If that's the case we can do unlimited on EW3 since it's safe we're not in weekly ranking or does SE can detect it still?
Thanks!

yfreet

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Thanks for the code
Really appreciate it

harambesdad

Noobzor
Reaction score
So about ew 3 you have to keep a few things in mind
1. even if you stay out of rankings if your character appears on someones screen and he clicks on your character he can see your profile and your ew 3 kills and most likely reports you

2. the ew 3 score will be there for a long time on ypur profile, I don't even know if japan has ew 4 yet so as long as you decide to abuse ew 3 you cannot enter any rankings which also means you can't finish hall of fames that require a highscore and you ofc can't join any towers either

you can do ew 3 but make sure you do it at a normal speed when you have over 100 kills one node can take 10-20mins depending on your build so if someone follows you and sees that you do ew 3 way too fast he will most likely also report you so be careful

masakiandou

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
like harambesdad says:

EW3 kills has recorded on your profile for a long time. they don't record score, only kills.

Global doesn't like Japanese. on Jap ver. has VIDEO record on battle scene. Anyone can replay how you fight anytime if they suspected you. I already check menus on Global, It doesn't.

prds

What is cheating?
Reaction score
masakiandou said:
like harambesdad says:

EW3 kills has recorded on your profile for a long time. they don't record score, only kills.

Global doesn't like Japanese. on Jap ver. has VIDEO record on battle scene. Anyone can replay how you fight anytime if they suspected you. I already check menus on Global, It doesn't.
The EW2 is still safe? Have an limit for day?

masakiandou

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
prds said:
masakiandou said:
like harambesdad says:

The EW2 is still safe? Have an limit for day?
EW2 ??
Global must grinding Summon-Tickets on EW3 now. on EW2 can get ONLY 2 Lap-rewards. after that has no rewards. You can beat EW2 as much as you can but no meaning now. official has announced already.

"EW2 = 2 Lap only rewards. no recorded kills" // EW3 = infinite rewards ,recorded kills

for limit of a day. I've never check that before.
I used One-hit kill cheat of newest table to FAST run on 2 laps in 10 mins. and ended my grinding.

Goghor

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
MBRKiNG said:
amberheard4 said:
Pinomore said:

Thanks in Advance!
Thanks guys!

I see some packets regarding EW, maybe we can do something with it to avoid kills on EW getting recorded by server.

Happy weekend everyone!

harambesdad

Noobzor
Reaction score
Goghor said:
MBRKiNG said:
amberheard4 said:
Thanks guys!

I see some packets regarding EW, maybe we can do something with it to avoid kills on EW getting recorded by server.

Happy weekend everyone!
Damn that sounds great you think that will also be possible for already recorded runs of ew2? I have way too many kills there and if someone ever reports me and they check my account I get banned for sure.

Goghor

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
harambesdad said:
Goghor said:
MBRKiNG said:

Happy weekend everyone!
Damn that sounds great you think that will also be possible for already recorded runs of ew2? I have way too many kills there and if someone ever reports me and they check my account I get banned for sure.
EW bans is only 5 days, don't worry about that. But please, play using cheat nicely. Avoid EW if you can, or do more than 5 times a day. If you're below level 100, don't pass 200 rounds.

Goghor

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
Battle Manager

Where you can learn about skills, battle requirements, battle win/lose, quest requirements, quest advancements, etc.

Things which will very handy is for example you need to do 30 break or 50 ailments to continue to the next step, you can modify that just like how I disabled EW Job Check. And many more, you'll like it...

https://pastebin.com/TGfx6AMu

masakiandou

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Holy! Goghor, You're a real programmer yourself. aren't you?

even I don't know how to use your codes. I see many lines that maybe refer to many rules in-game battle requirements. such card uses count, or break (maybe number of enemies break). I play MBFF that much, I can say.

maybe MBRKiNG will know how to apply these codes in someway.

Goghor

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
masakiandou said:
Holy! Goghor, You're a real programmer yourself. aren't you?

even I don't know how to use your codes. I see many lines that maybe refer to many rules in-game battle requirements. such card uses count, or break (maybe number of enemies break). I play MBFF that much, I can say.

maybe MBRKiNG will know how to apply these codes in someway.
The code above is a real MFF source code, so if you're familiar with C/C#, you may modify something which makes the game quite boring in less than 1 day.

arrowsmith

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Guys,

Is it possible to fix the Card Summon Banners count? ( ie. every drawing is the 8th, so always get the New Supreme Cards)

thanks for your reply in advance.

MBRKiNG

⠠⠓⠼⠙⠠⠭⠼⠚⠠⠗ ⠠⠞⠠⠁⠠⠃⠠⠇⠠⠑ ⠠⠍⠠⠁⠠⠅⠠⠑⠠⠗
Table Maker
Reaction score
arrowsmith said:
Guys,

Is it possible to fix the Card Summon Banners count? ( ie. every drawing is the 8th, so always get the New Supreme Cards)

nope this wont work cuz its server based.. it is possible to change the value but u wont get supreme cards every summon.
square enix is not stupid

harambesdad

Noobzor
Reaction score
MBRKiNG said:
arrowsmith said:
Guys,

nope this wont work cuz its server based.. it is possible to change the value but u wont get supreme cards every summon.
square enix is not stupid
wait so you can change the supreme % chance value to 180 without summoning or is it only visual effect and it does not work?