Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - PC / XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)

J

Jhon5912

Novice Cheater
Joined
May 26, 2018
Messages
18
Hi All,

This is a Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - PC / XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)

You can edit both Demo and Full Game Saves using this Trainer

You will find the instructions with the Downloaded ReadMeFirst.txt , I may need help with working the txt file out better ?, So thank if you can do so.

Credit goes to Mike for the basics of helping make this Trainer, And myself for the Pointers and hex/Dec of the Cheats.

When editing the Save Files your Edits are

Gil/AP/EXP/level to 999

(Note) When Loading are Saving the Save file it may take a little time, but its normal.

Non Seam saves are Located at And (Note) They are Not Encrypted Saves for Non Steam :)

Non Steam Saves Find and locale @
C:\Users\"YourPCNameHere"\AppData\Local\Packages\39EA002F.FINALFANTASYXVforPC_n746a19ndrrjg\SystemAppData\wgs\000901F374CC32EF_B53301008E414577B8ED4A547DBA0981
Demo: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Packages\39EA002F.FINALFANTASYXVWINDOWSEDITIONPlayableDemo_n746a19ndrrjg\wgs\"Folder?"\"Folders" -> Saves



The Finals


-------------------------------------------




Have Fun :)
1527365747
Original Source Code Attached, Can be opened with MSVC2017

Pointers can be found in the Form1.cs file.

Have fun adding new stuff if you can find within the Game Save files, And Yes MicroSoft Store Saves are 110% De-Crypted as is.
 
J

Jhon5912

Novice Cheater
Joined
May 26, 2018
Messages
18
Anyone good at making a Youtube video on this Trainer ?, My hardware is not all that good.

Thanks.
 
J

Jhon5912

Novice Cheater
Joined
May 26, 2018
Messages
18
Say anyone good to wright a Hex value into the Save file using the Trainer source code ?

I can do the rest just not Wrighting Hex into the save files

SearchString to find = B26926910C12873140 (Note) from this area are most items slots in reverse order string from Potions est, end number is the total number of that item, with 63 hex value been the max at that item of x99

Pointer maybe about = 907 we looking for empty space.

Hex to wright = 3E6605013F420F (Note) If this 3E660501 is there then just add 3F420F

We should now have 999,999 "QP" points in game, And buy many Coin x 2 for many Ribbons .

And bingo with manual edit.



 
J

Jhon5912

Novice Cheater
Joined
May 26, 2018
Messages
18
Try to fix post, Anyone have a copy of the original Source Code ?, So i can re add it to first post / thanks.

I lost it :(
 
STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
3,755
Jhon5912 said:
Try to fix post, Anyone have a copy of the original Source Code ?, So i can re add it to first post / thanks.

I lost it :(
Done. Check first post.
 
J

Jhon5912

Novice Cheater
Joined
May 26, 2018
Messages
18
STN said:
Jhon5912 said:
Try to fix post, Anyone have a copy of the original Source Code ?, So i can re add it to first post / thanks.

I lost it :(
Done. Check first post.
Many thanks, much appreciated.

I'll make sure I keep my copy this time.

Please feel free to correct any typos are spelling on first are other post.
 
W

Wigosw

Noobzor
Joined
Dec 24, 2018
Messages
8
Just an FYI - this editor corrupts the saves. Thankfully I managed to retrieve my saves from Xbox Live (delete files from the save folders on PC - on Xbox, put console in offline mode - load save - put console in online mode - save in a new slot - quit on XB1 - boot up Windows Store edition again), but just a warning to others who might try this.

Perhaps OP can update this? I mainly just wanted to bring my AP to ~5000 to fill out the skill tree.
 
J

Jhon5912

Novice Cheater
Joined
May 26, 2018
Messages
18
Wigosw said:
Just an FYI - this editor corrupts the saves. Thankfully I managed to retrieve my saves from Xbox Live (delete files from the save folders on PC - on Xbox, put console in offline mode - load save - put console in online mode - save in a new slot - quit on XB1 - boot up Windows Store edition again), but just a warning to others who might try this.

Perhaps OP can update this? I mainly just wanted to bring my AP to ~5000 to fill out the skill tree.
Sorry it dose work for me, but i'm using the Europen English version #900 73043

Maybe you where using other, are it the biggest save files is the one to edit the save file on pc by microsoft store version only.

Also program should crash is wrong save/file used.

Are open save file with a hex editor ie HxE.exe portable are other, search the hex code, and edit new code over and save file.

Attached game value number to find with BigToLittle Switcher by Mike

Type in your game value number like exp AP 2456 and it will give to the hex value to find in the save file of reversed 98090000 , bigger the number easer to search.

value patch of 5000 is 88130000 to apply and save, play game and save game again to sync to xb1

Good thing is these save files are not encrypted.

Hope it helps..
 

Attachments

W

Wigosw

Noobzor
Joined
Dec 24, 2018
Messages
8
I managed to do it. Thanks.

I too was using European English version of the game.

Now just need something to help with the Episode Gladiolus...
 
J

Jhon5912

Novice Cheater
Joined
May 26, 2018
Messages
18
Wigosw said:
I managed to do it. Thanks.

I too was using European English version of the game.

Now just need something to help with the Episode Gladiolus...
grate stuff i'm glad to here, well after a long time I re downloaded the game onto my new solid state drive, man the loading times are a very lot faster.

I'v not looked into the Episodes yet, but not sure of what help you are looking for ?..

I might try and see if its also possible to add QP points into the source code and compile it for use, Seems compiled old version still slow to read and wright the save files, but little waiting don't heart.. xd

Ps, Just be sure to have a backup copy of the original save in a separate folder.
 
gold972

gold972

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jan 4, 2018
Messages
16
thank you for this save editor :)
 
J

Jhon5912

Novice Cheater
Joined
May 26, 2018
Messages
18
gold972 said:
thank you for this save editor :)
No problem man! are woman.. xd

To others, I'm no good at making a "Youtube video" on this but please if anyone can will be grate ?. And post link to it here :)

No need for Xbox one sync part for a Youtube video though
-----

(Note) FLiNG are welcome to make a better Trainer out of this!, Would like to see :)
 
W

Wigosw

Noobzor
Joined
Dec 24, 2018
Messages
8
Jhon5912 said:
Wigosw said:
I managed to do it. Thanks.

I too was using European English version of the game.

Now just need something to help with the Episode Gladiolus...
grate stuff i'm glad to here, well after a long time I re downloaded the game onto my new solid state drive, man the loading times are a very lot faster.

I'v not looked into the Episodes yet, but not sure of what help you are looking for ?..

I might try and see if its also possible to add QP points into the source code and compile it for use, Seems compiled old version still slow to read and wright the save files, but little waiting don't heart.. xd

Ps, Just be sure to have a backup copy of the original save in a separate folder.
Well, if you look at the trainer for the Steam edition, it does things in Episode Gladious like "stop the combo from reseting" and "stop the timer from going down"..

Although I completely understand that this is a save editor, and not a trainer, so nevermind ;)
 
J

Jhon5912

Novice Cheater
Joined
May 26, 2018
Messages
18
Wigosw said:
Jhon5912 said:
Wigosw said:
I managed to do it. Thanks.

I too was using European English version of the game.

Now just need something to help with the Episode Gladiolus...
grate stuff i'm glad to here, well after a long time I re downloaded the game onto my new solid state drive, man the loading times are a very lot faster.

I'v not looked into the Episodes yet, but not sure of what help you are looking for ?..

I might try and see if its also possible to add QP points into the source code and compile it for use, Seems compiled old version still slow to read and wright the save files, but little waiting don't heart.. xd

Ps, Just be sure to have a backup copy of the original save in a separate folder.
Well, if you look at the trainer for the Steam edition, it does things in Episode Gladious like "stop the combo from reseting" and "stop the timer from going down"..

Although I completely understand that this is a save editor, and not a trainer, so nevermind ;)
The Steam and Microsoft Store.. Game Data sets are very different sadly, Saves for Steam are encrypted, where trainer for the Steam edition Work with the Executable exe File, A bit of programming Unkown to me as I work in Hex/Hec and look for Pointers within hex values

Save editor is kind of a Trainer it just changes the hex values of what the Save game did to the Save's in items/Ap/Qp/Level up est, Sadly I don't think stopping are resetting timers are written into the Microsoft Store Save files Sadly, Sorry.
 
Top