Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

handoi986

handoi986

Expert Cheater
I saw someone have a screenshot that he have a legendary Golden AK. Any one know how to do this? Sorry my bad English.

D

Doombringer678

Noobzor
Anyone able to figure out weapon proficiency and gadget proficiency?

D

Doombringer678

Noobzor
I saw someone have a screenshot that he have a legendary Golden AK. Any one know how to do this? Sorry my bad English.
you can change the color of your stuff while talking to ArFA-sys in your home. After you complete the second mission of getting her parts. Just go to ArFA-sys menu, then change outfit

handoi986

handoi986

Expert Cheater
you can change the color of your stuff while talking to ArFA-sys in your home. After you complete the second mission of getting her parts. Just go to ArFA-sys menu, then change outfit
No, not outfit or color change. Its the Golden AK. I mean REAL Golden AK form DLC bonus.

I

ikermenzi

What is cheating?
Anyone able to get Pox's script working (Chip editor) on CPY version of the game?

rocketmonkey

rocketmonkey

Noobzor
Anyone able to get Pox's script working (Chip editor) on CPY version of the game?
it's working as intended with cpy version using the table provided by
squall0833
in the page 10. only that trying to add chips to a weapon without chips (grey weapons) gives a fatal error. other than that editing the chip values can be done just fine. you need to go to the items menu (not the equipment menu) for the values to be updated.

D

Doombringer678

Noobzor
Was able to find the weapon Prof stuff hopefully it will work for everyone else. Working on all of the skills and gadgets... I am a noob at using and understanding cheat engine so this is taking a while XD. Ha ha in the process of getting all the skills i got the award hunter achievement.

values are from 0-100000000

D

Doombringer678

Noobzor
Finally got all the skills...And last but not least the gadgets. Please let me know if this works for you guys and or attack helicopters this is the first time iv uploaded anything so it'd be great to know if it does work.

A

Arkos25

What is cheating?
Not sure where I should post this but does anyone know how to prevent your cp from going below 0? I used cheat engine to give my char 6500 cp which is close to the amount you need to get one stat to 255 which is max. But the issue is that once I've used up all the points my cp goes below 0? and doesn't stop at 0 as it should which infuriates me quite a bit. I want to max only one stat and I hate that the trainers always gives you the option to either get infinite amount of something or nothing at all, there is no in between with them.

Also, Cheat happens trainers seem to have a add XX amount of cp with each key press which is gold for someone like me but no other trainer has that. I assume its easier to just give infinite cp than to give a certain amount each time you press the key but still. I sound like a whining little bitch here, don't get me wrong I appreciate anyone who creates trainers, you guys are the fukin best.

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We sure know now we are the best when you've already tried CH's trainer :D /sarcasm

A

Arkos25

What is cheating?
ahh yeh no, can't really try CH trainer since they are only for premium members and I don't want to pay? :) and because I like using cheat engine, not that I'm any good at it....
Post merged:

handoi986

handoi986

Expert Cheater
it's working as intended with cpy version using the table provided by
squall0833
in the page 10. only that trying to add chips to a weapon without chips (grey weapons) gives a fatal error. other than that editing the chip values can be done just fine. you need to go to the items menu (not the equipment menu) for the values to be updated.
I saw someone have a legendary Golden AK form DLC bonus, without fatal error. I wonder if anyone can find out how to do this. Sorry my bad English.

S

SAZUREE

Noobzor
I saw someone have a legendary Golden AK form DLC bonus, without fatal error. I wonder if anyone can find out how to do this. Sorry my bad English.
you can buy that gold ak in shop for 100 credits If you have the pre order dlc

D

Doombringer678

Noobzor
i think he wants it cause he doesn't have the pre order dlc

S

Schweizersabel2

What is cheating?
Hi everyone, I registered an account for this forum because I have one simple request.

Can someone create a table for me so that I can undo the stats I made for my character? I do not want 255 stats for everything and I wish to set my status points to a legit level (11570 pts).

That is all, moar power to everyone! Thanks :)

handoi986

handoi986

Expert Cheater
i think he wants it cause he doesn't have the pre order dlc
No no, that not what i mean. I pre-order this game and i know can buy the Golden AK at shop. But that is normal Golden AK without chip.
Look at the screenshot carefuly. That is an lengendary Golden AK with full 8 chip!
Here is another screenshot. Sorry my bad English.

S

Suzuyui

What is cheating?
No no, that not what i mean. I pre-order this game and i know can buy the Golden AK at shop. But that is normal Golden AK without chip.
Look at the screenshot carefuly. That is an lengendary Golden AK with full 8 chip!

??????

Sushi-Maki

Sushi-Maki

Expert Cheater

Hi, i've the same problem with the Yellow Photon Saber.

I would really like to add some Memory Chips to that "normal weapon" (gray weapon, without memory chips),
but every time i tried to add some Memory Chips Slots ... Fatal Error !!! :'(

So, if someone has found a way to add Memory Chips Slots to a Weapon that don't have one, please tell us how.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

rocketmonkey

rocketmonkey

Noobzor

the golden AK (midou type AR gin) is a pre-order bonus and it doesnt seems to be in the boss drops/loot tables. you can only get the grey version in shop and thats it. this guy must have done something to get that grey weapon to a legandary. weapon rarity seems to be tied to the number of chips on that weapon. but editing the chip count almost always makes the game crash. is there anyway to do this? i wanna get these chips on my kagemitsu g7.

V

VocWubsy

Noobzor
Hmmm I didn't see one made, so I'm going to try and make a list of weapon codes. For example if you wanted a Robust and not a Lightning you would change the item string ID from the lightning's to the robust's (146905)

So here we go with the example list:
Assault Rifles
- Robust (146905)
- SPB Rapier (146891)
- LMG Nuage (146920)
-
Pistols
- Prycon SL (147019)
- Prosti (147008)
- SPB Night Sky (146980)
- Long Stroke (147003)
-
SMGS
- Draque L Sirocco (147162)
- SPB Potassium (147138)
-
Snipers
- Quiet (147181)
- Sangfroid (147206)
-

Ok you get the idea, if you have other guns unlocked please please fill in the list, just give me a bit of credit while youre at it. Good luck cheating my dudes

Use the Cheat Table below for this (under current selection) To see the Item String ID goto items and just mouse over the item. Thanks pox911, handoi986, and Squall!!!!
Post merged:

Hmmm I didn't see one made, so I'm going to try and make a list of weapon codes. For example if you wanted a Robust and not a Lightning you would change the item string ID from the lightning's to the robust's (146905)

So here we go with the example list:
Assault Rifles
- Robust (146905)
- SPB Rapier (146891)
- LMG Nuage (146920)
-
Pistols
- Prycon SL (147019)
- Prosti (147008)
- SPB Night Sky (146980)
- Long Stroke (147003)
-
SMGS
- Draque L Sirocco (147162)
- SPB Potassium (147138)
-
Snipers
- Quiet (147181)
- Sangfroid (147206)
-

Ok you get the idea, if you have other guns unlocked please please fill in the list, just give me a bit of credit while youre at it. Good luck cheating my dudes

Use the Cheat Table below for this (under current selection) To see the Item String ID goto items and just mouse over the item. Thanks pox911, handoi986, and Squall!!!!
*edit - Ive found that changing the 4 byte value to normal byte allows the input of a 0-255 number, Most weapons that can be enhanced have their weapon id but +1, for example Honeycomb is 174 but Honeycomb++ is 176