The Forest | Cheat Table & Assembly-CSharp

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Information:

Game Engine:
- Unity 5 Engine
Game Version:
- PATCH V1.07

Features:

[PlayerStats]:

- Perfect Body Temp
- Perfect Heart Rate
- Unlimited Stamina
- Unlimited Health
- Unlimited Energy
- Unlimited Battery Charge
- Unlimited Fullness
- Unlimited Thirst
- [Pointers] (BodyTemp, HeartRate, Stamina, Health etc...)

[InventoryItem]:

- Unlimited Items
- Super Max Amount

[ReceipeIngredient]:
- Instant Blueprint Craft

[FuelData]:
- Unlimited Fuel

[FirstPersonCharacter]:

- Double Speed/Jump
- [Pointers] (walkSpeed, runSpeed, strafeSpeed, crouchSpeed etc...)

[InventoryItem] - Decrease an item, activate cheat.
[ReceipeIngredient] - Put up a blueprint, such as a house tree, look at it to see the ingredients needed and then activate the main/secondary cheat.
[FuelData] - Equip the Chainsaw, activate the cheat.

--------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9JB-Ci30zw
.dll features
DebugConsole = true
GodMode = true
InfiniteEnergy = true
UnlimitedHairspray = true

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file: The Forest\TheForest_Data\Managed

Remember to make a backup file first. The new .dll file will enable the developer menu + GodMode (The built-in feature includes all stats such as Health, Energy, Fullness, Thirst etc...)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
The Forest.CT
(33.16 KiB) Downloaded 15658 times
Assembly-CSharp.zip
(2.51 MiB) Downloaded 3244 times
Last edited by Kalas on Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Originally, I posted this on this topic, but Kalas created this thread and it feels like the old topic has been abandoned. The old scripts aren't supported, but I'm leaving them available in the event that one of these scripts won't work for one individual, but the old ones will.

These are just the scripts I use when I play the game, from time to time. I made some, I added some to Kalas' scripts, and I think it's a pretty solid table.

Edit 5/22: Added some scripts... The table now includes:
  • Kalas' script to [ENABLE] the table also opens all my scripts. I appreciate that his script checks to make sure it's bound to the correct application before allowing you to crash your game.
  • The PlayerStats Script, as well as the formatting of the table, is based on Kalas' table and scripts (Credit given where due).
    • I added:
      • Always Warm - never get frosted screen, or damage from being cold
      • Always Red - Always painted Red. If you attack the natives, they will act as the wiki outlines they will act. If you wait 10 seconds or so, they'll be passive again
      • Never Bloody - You could turn this on instead of Always Red. I'm not sure if being red cancels the bloody stuff... I haven't bothered with that testing. They don't conflict, either way.
      • No Chance of Infection - This sets your % chance of Infection to ZERO. You will never be infected, from any source
    • I removed:
      • Infinite Health - (See below for reasons, it wasn't a bad script)
      • I played around with maxing stealth out here, but in the end, it looks too unstable to inject at this point, so it's removed and I don't feel like chasing down the correct injection point. LoLz...
  • Fire Data
    • Access current fuel count of whatever fire is being updated in memory (Pretty much every fire you've ever lit that was burning when you ran the script). Don't mess with the pointer. It's just a reference for the Forever Fires script, that makes that fuel counter continually reset to (float)300. For reference, a normal fire usually has a lifespan of about 800, and a large effigy, 1200. Start a fire somewhere, (not a torch or effigy), and run the script.
  • Strength Data
    • Use the script to set your strength to maximum, or just mess with the pointer. In this way, you should be able to set your strength lower, should you want to for some sort of testing or role play purposes
  • Torch Data
    • I define "Torch" as any item you can light on fire and hold in your hand, except arrows. The code is set up to update on any cloth burning. It just sets the "fuel" to (float)100. It should never burn out while you're holding it, but it reacts to every part of its environment as a normal burning torch would. Light a "torch" first, then run the script.
  • Health Data
    • I don't like fall damage. With this script active, you can drop as far as you want. Make sure you take fall damage first, and then activate the script. This script will prevent health from being adjusted when taking any damage. It doesn't conflict with the other health script, which constantly fills your health to 100%. Run both, or one or the other. Play how you want :) (Edit 5/22: I removed the second option for Infinite Health, originally Kalas', because I found it conflicted with my new one. As well, it only filled your health up, it didn't protect from fall damage, or any other 1-hit deaths. Mine does. If you somehow manage to get knocked out while using the [Health Data] script for Infinite Health, tell me exactly how, and what you were doing, please)
  • Infinite Breath
    • Only works with the rebreather equipped. Go get the rebreather, *equip it*, go underwater, and turn the script on anytime after
  • Quick Athleticism Gain
    • Sets daily sprint/dive counter to a really high number, ensuring you get a huge bonus when you first sleep. Sprint for a second or so, then turn on the script
Standard disclaimer applies to the concept of ruining your save files or screwing up something being your responsibility, not mine. These scripts work for me, on my machine, on my version of the game (currently: 1.07). If they don't work for you, feel free to report it and I'll look into it and see if there's anything I can do. Otherwise, enjoy the table.

As a WARNING about my table: I don't recommend that you attempt to disable the main injection scripts once they've been injected. This tends to crash the game on some - like the [Fire Data] script, once Forever Fires has been turned on and allowed to run for a while. If you're going to attempt to deactivate one of the bracketed scripts (i.e. [Health Data]), save first. Your saves shouldn't be corrupted from any of this, as mine haven't after hours of gameplay, but always back things up. The scripts that activate the cheats (i.e. "Forever Fires," "Infinite Items"...) should be safe to activate and deactivate at any time. Typically, these are the actual cheats anyway, as the bracketed scripts run in order to get the data and only change it once they've been instructed through the subsequent script (i.e. [Torch Data] -> "Forever Torches"). In short: Once the bracketed scripts are running, don't turn them off. Everything else is fine.
Attachments
TheForest.CT
v1.07
(56.09 KiB) Downloaded 2470 times
Last edited by Sigan on Tue May 22, 2018 10:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.

taxef9090
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by taxef9090 »

[QUOTE="Kalas, post: 44827, member: 271"][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][U][B]Information[/B][/U][/COLOR]:

[B][U]Game Engine[/U][/B]:

- Unity 5 Engine

[B][U]Game Version:[/U][/B]

- PATCH Build 2744114

[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][B][U]Features[/U][/B][/COLOR][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=rgb(235, 235, 235)]:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)][PlayerStats][/COLOR][/B]:

- Perfect Body Temp

- Perfect Heart Rate

- Unlimited Stamina

- Unlimited Health

- Unlimited Energy

- Unlimited Battery Charge

- Unlimited Fullness

- Unlimited Thirst

- [B][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][Pointers][/COLOR][/B] (BodyTemp, HeartRate, Stamina, Health etc...)

[B][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)][InventoryItem][/COLOR][/B]:

- Unlimited Items

- Super Max Amount

[B][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)][ReceipeIngredient][/COLOR][/B]:

- Instant Blueprint Craft

[B][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)][FuelData][/COLOR][/B]:

- Unlimited Fuel

[B][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)][FirstPersonCharacter][/COLOR][/B]:

- Double Speed/Jump

- [B][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][Pointers][/COLOR][/B] (walkSpeed, runSpeed, strafeSpeed, crouchSpeed etc...)

--------------------------------------------------

[MEDIA=youtube]j9JB-Ci30zw[/MEDIA]

[automerge]1525545888[/automerge]

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file: The ForestTheForest_DataManaged

Remember to make a backup file first. The new .dll file will enable the developer menu + GodMode (The built-in feature includes all stats such as Health, Energy, Fullness, Thirst etc...)[/QUOTE]

Update: It seems the build ID in my game is 2755817

Hey I'm still trying to get the playerstats to show up, I'm using windows 10 64-bit, I tried to replicate the video by enabling the table in the mainmenu but when i enter the game i can't get the options for the playerstats to show up.

Also using Unlimited items seems to make some items disappear like the feathers.
Last edited by taxef9090 on Thu May 10, 2018 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Angershy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Angershy »

yeah, feathers, tree sap, etc will overflow when you craft with it and remove it

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

My "Super Torches" code has a problem right now, [S]and I'll work on it when I get the time.[/S] [S]It's not the right injection location.[/S] if you close the game without an active torch in your hand, the game sometimes has a hard time closing and locks up. Usually force closing CE will allow the game to shut down properly, but sometimes it causes hard crashes. And don't deactivate the script when a torch isn't in your hand. That causes a crash too. I don't really know any way to fix it, and it's not killing my save games, but it's the right injection location. Enemies will still catch on fire well after the torch should have gone out, so it's not just a visual address.

It's the best I can do right now.

The table I posted still seems to work the same, with the 1.05 update. That means that Kalas' table should still work as well.

Kalas, the pointers to armor can't be locked. I believe these are just pointers to visuals, and not the actual values. Your Perfect Body Temperature script doesn't seem to work, either.
Last edited by Sigan on Sat May 12, 2018 6:44 am, edited 7 times in total.

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

does the Debug Mode work with the CODEX 1.07 patch? o.o

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

[QUOTE="rei_hunter, post: 46278, member: 6498"]does the Debug Mode work with the CODEX 1.07 patch? o.o[/QUOTE]

If it matches the version I posted then yes, It should.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Fresh update on my table posted above... 1.07.
Last edited by Sigan on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

Was there a patch or something after 1.07 as my patch Build is 2783484 and I cant seem to activate some options.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

[QUOTE="ADF56, post: 46447, member: 1012"]Was there a patch or something after 1.07 as my patch Build is 2783484 and I cant seem to activate some options.[/QUOTE]

Think there was a small update.

[B][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]Updated[/COLOR][/B]:

- Compatible with v1.07
Last edited by Kalas on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Are you having trouble with Kalas' table, or mine?

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

actualy tryed both of them and had problems with yours and Kalas table, will try the updated tabel from Kalas and see what hapens.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Well... Which scripts were you trying to activate? When did you try to activate them? What happened when you tried to activate them - did the "X" box fill in and then the script didn't work, or would the "X" not even fill in?

Or... you know, just keep trying them.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

That's because you need to do something in order to execute the script, let's say [FuelData] ( You need to have a Chainsaw equipped ) only then you can activate the Main Cheat / Secondary.

Ronstaman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ronstaman »

thanks for the cheat dll
Last edited by Ronstaman on Mon May 21, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.