STN

Founder
Administrator
Reaction score
hose10 said:
One can tell me why I cant go to the discord

info :lol:
stn Can you handle
Someone kept reporting us to Discord, we lost three discord servers, two of my accounts.

We've a private server now that's invite only and only donators, staff and table makers/contributors we trust gets access to it.

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Hi all n adm..I really like you all for helping many gamers on table..until now I really hope the blog keep it up..the team are great people with brilliant skills..in my country ..there are None..we are all lucky..chat n write..here is like really banned..ps i use another link..not from draconian law..the ppl republic of China.. sadly..I really envy you all..adm..

Marcus101RR

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Reaction score
STN said:
hose10 said:
One can tell me why I cant go to the discord

info :lol:
stn Can you handle
Someone kept reporting us to Discord, we lost three discord servers, two of my accounts.

We've a private server now that's invite only and only donators, staff and table makers/contributors we trust gets access to it.
I asked for access but never got it, I guess I am not a contributor/table maker then?

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Reaction score
Marcus101RR said:
I asked for access but never got it, I guess I am not a contributor/table maker then?
I'm betting STN just missed it, I don't have a link, but just PM STN if they don't see the quote and send you link by tomorrow.

gir489

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Reaction score
Boy howdy, if only we had some kind of bulletin board-like software that allowed people to post messages in a similar fashion to a chat session. Jeez, wouldn't that be swell? Can't think of such a thing like that.

STN

Founder
Administrator
Reaction score
gir489 said:
Boy howdy, if only we had some kind of bulletin board-like software that allowed people to post messages in a similar fashion to a chat session. Jeez, wouldn't that be swell? Can't think of such a thing like that.
We experimented with it. It was all noobs requesting and begging. Not fun at all.

We can do it again but I doubt the result would be different.

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Reaction score
Doesn't that happen on Discord as well though? :p Or just not as often?

[Edit] Nevermind, I literally missed the post where you said it's private now and for trusted people only on the previous page. I'm a derp.

gir489

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Reaction score
STN said:
gir489 said:
We experimented with it. It was all noobs requesting and begging. Not fun at all.

It's called a forum.

STN

Founder
Administrator
Reaction score
gir489 said:
STN said:
gir489 said:

It's called a forum.
Lol, i read your post again and i get the sarcasm.

Hard to get that when just about every post here is complaining about why they can't access discord and i thought you were talking about a chat software :D Completely skimmed through your post the first time.

kayawish24

Noobzor
Fearless Donors
Reaction score
STN said:
gir489 said:
STN said:

It's called a forum.
Lol, i read your post again and i get the sarcasm.

Hard to get that when just about every post here is complaining about why they can't access discord and i thought you were talking about a chat software :D Completely skimmed through your post the first time.
i will see who bans me from ur discord.Khan saab , give me discord addres please :D

hose10

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
do somthing i need to go there no any else just learning and leaning