SteamPunk Tower 2 +31 | Update#4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

This cheat table is my 7th upload on this forum, i hope there's no problem, i do read forum rules..
In this tables, there are 31 cheat. [Readme in the a]
=======================

INFINITE MONEY : This script freeze your money to $50000 when you buy something or got a reward from quest ;).

INFINITE CRYSTAL : This script freeze your green crystal to 3500 when you buy something or got a reward from quest ;).

INFINITE AMMO WASP : This script freeze wasp [machine gun type maybe] ammo to 77.

INFINITE AMMO AXE : This script freeze axe [artillery gun type maybe] ammo to 77.

MAX EXP : This script MAX your exp by 9999 when level up or reward from quest ;). Activate this script once only.

=======================
Game : steampunktower2.exe
In Game Version : SteamPunk Tower 2 v1.0
File Version : 2017.3.1.7475
Product Version : 2017.3.1.16522547
=======================
That's the file version, check yours [File Version & Product Version] on steampunktower2.exe -> RightClick -> Properties -> Details.
Well that's the formality and the word. Enjoy!

Update#1 :
I'm adding 2 cheat : MAX DETAILS ON HANGAR and MAX DETAILS ON ARMORY. I'm editing ADD EXP Script too.

MAX DETAILS ON HANGAR : This script will max details on hangar by upgrade with just 1 component ;).

MAX DETAILS ON ARMORY : This script will max details on armory by upgrade with just 1 component ;).

ADD EXP become MAX EXP and Script edited from add to mov. Activate this MAX EXP Script only once, after your exp become 999999, you should deactivate this script.

Update#2 :
This time i'm adding 5 cheat : INFINITE BATTLE BONUSES, GOD MODE TOWER, INFINITE AMMO LIGHTNING, INFINITE AMMO RAVEN and INFINITE AMMO ROCKET.

INFINITE BATTLE BONUSES : This script freeze your battle bonuses to 9999 when you buying it. It will decrease when you using it in battle, it's ok you can buying it again :D.

GOD MODE TOWER : This script freeze your hp tower to 400. You can change it based on your max hp tower. ;)

INFINITE AMMO LIGHTNING : This script freeze [lightning gun type] ammo to 77.

INFINITE AMMO RAVEN : This script freeze falcon [missile gun type maybe] ammo to 77.

INFINITE AMMO ROCKET : This script freeze eagle [rocket gun type maybe] ammo to 77.

Update#3 :
I do some fix and update the ctable ;)

Fixed : Money Script, Max Details, Max Exp and Infinite ammo changed to 20 ;)

New Cheat : Storage Item, Battle Bonuses, Always Full Steam and Some Script for Challenges ;)

[ATTACH=full]9763[/ATTACH]

Update#4 :
Add new 2 cheat : GOD MODE TOWER 2 and INFINITE EYE LASER;)

GOD MODE TOWER 2 : This script will make your tower increasing it's health to max when got attacked :D. Recommended to activate this script and God Mode Tower Script.

INFINITE EYE LASER : This script will make eye laser blue box always full, yeah :D Disanvantage : You can't change gun position, if you want to change your gun position, deactivate this script ;)

Note :
steampunktower2.CT <- My First CTable
steampunktower2_Update#1.CT <- My First CTable + Update#1
steampunktower2_Update#2.CT <- My First CTable + Update#1 + Update#2
steampunktower2_Update#3.CT <- My First CTable + Update#1 + Update#2 + Update#3
steampunktower2_Update#4.CT <- My First CTable + Update#1 + Update#2 + Update#3 + Update#4
Recommended to download : steampunktower2_Update#4.CT ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
steampunktower2_Update#4.CT
(73.73 KiB) Downloaded 430 times
steampunktower2_Update#3.CT
(68.82 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
steampunktower2_Update#2.CT
(27.76 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Last edited by hysspy on Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

A very nice table. Thank you!

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="kanggg, post: 42972, member: 2899"]A very nice table. Thank you![/QUOTE]

Yeah u're welcome :D , have fun playing this game ;)

[automerge]1524439510[/automerge]

To [USER=2642]@krmit[/USER] : ctable fixed and updated add new cheat ;)
Last edited by hysspy on Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

qu3L
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qu3L »

Hi, thanks for the table. I want to give some feedback because some of the cheats aren't working. Not sure if you know. I hope you will fix it, thanks.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="qu3L, post: 43218, member: 6591"]Hi, thanks for the table. I want to give some feedback because some of the cheats aren't working. Not sure if you know. I hope you will fix it, thanks.[/QUOTE]

[USER=6591]@qu3L[/USER] : Yeah :D . Which one that aren't working? I will checking it ;)

My script aob, it will run when match with a condition. Example : You must decrease ammo first then you can activate Max ammo script :)

???
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ??? »

My English is not good.

Thanks for you table!

I have a problem when I use the table. I update my tower to max level, but then I found that "GOD MODE TOWER" dont work, my tower always lost its health when fight! but it does work in the beginning when I have not update my tower to the max.

I test again, it works well at first, but then again it not work in a mainline battle, I think sometimes it have a problem that loss lock of the value.

I found that, the tower at the east of Warsaw in the mainline, "GOD MODE TOWER" dont work. I think this may help you find the problem.
Last edited by ??? on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[USER=16631]@??? [/USER] : My native langugae isn't English too :D

Yeap, i will check this god mode script. I'll update the ctable if i've got a fix ;)

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="???, post: 43661, member: 16631"]My English is not good.

Thanks for you table!

I have a problem when I use the table. I update my tower to max level, but then I found that "GOD MODE TOWER" dont work, my tower always lost its health when fight! but it does work in the beginning when I have not update my tower to the max.

I test again, it works well at first, but then again it not work in a mainline battle, I think sometimes it have a problem that loss lock of the value.

I found that, the tower at the east of Warsaw in the mainline, "GOD MODE TOWER" dont work. I think this may help you find the problem.[/QUOTE]

[USER=16631]@???[/USER] : Check the new ctable update#4 ;) Recommended to activate both of the god mod cheat ;)

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SteamPunk Tower 2 +31 | Update#4

Post by porcalete »

SteamPunk Tower v1.2 pretty please? +1

cafevincent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cafevincent »

I am trying to get this to work. I don't want to reload my towers so I think I want the "full steam" bits on for all weapons. I load the game, load the game exe and load the update4 file, but it won't let me check the full steam checkboxes. I can only click the one that expands the full steam options but none of the expanded view checkboxes are functional. What am I doing wrong? I just bought this game so I have some time left before I must return the game if I can't get this to work.

star_cheater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by star_cheater »

Please can you update this table to work with the latest version of steampunk tower 2