Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

N

Nickd91

Expert Cheater
@bubblesnout, I don't know if you will see this but all but the latest version of the table are made exclusively for version 1.0.0 so you should have 0 problems as long as you are not using version 14 of the table.

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
I found time to fix Pox911's Equipment Editor for the new patch and integrated Anacra's options with it. Enjoy!

NumberXer0

NumberXer0

Expert Cheater
I found time to fix Pox911's Equipment Editor for the new patch and integrated Anacra's options with it. Enjoy!
<br />
You are a legend! Thank you kindly.

N

Nickd91

Expert Cheater
Just a confirmation but did the Higgeldy Cost option ever get updated?

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
Just a confirmation but did the Higgeldy Cost option ever get updated?
<br />
<br />
No, I kind of forgot how I found that option/haven't had time to look into it further. The patch was significant enough that some options had to be found from scratch again. POE2 is coming tomorrow, so I will be busy with that for the meantime.

T

tro123

What is cheating?
I don't know if this would be easy, but there is a way to make the enemies always 10 (or any other number) levels above yours? This game is really easy and i don't care much about grinding, i guess making the enemies levels always above yours would be some way to make the game harder.

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
Update 1.3 dropped and I update the table to compensate. EDIT 15 in first post.<br />
<br />
EDIT: Thanks to ajip2, I was able to update Zero Higgledy Cost also. It's in EDIT 15.1 now.

xspeed

xspeed

Expert Cheater
Thank you so much!

A

ajip2

Expert Cheater
Update 1.3 dropped and I update the table to compensate. EDIT 15 in first post.<br />
<br />
EDIT: Thanks to ajip2, I was able to update Zero Higgledy Cost also. It's in EDIT 15.1 now.
<br />
I think you forget to change bytes when disable KG mult/inf KG.<br />
And pointer go to +cc.

Kamse

Kamse

Cheater
Thanks for the update.

E

eugene9

Cheater
What are those new skills?<br />
1529857633<br />
What are those new skills?
<br />
The two new ones added in the last patch

A

ajip2

Expert Cheater
Make few script<br />
<br />
Options:<br />
Inf. Higgledy HP<br />
Inf. Skirmish HP<br />
Inf. Skirmish Building HP<br />
Max Guts Gauge<br />
Higgledy Follower Pointer

K

Krusnik02

Noobzor
Master DrummerIX, is there any way you could setup an enable script that would make the pointers tab work for the codex version? I know this thread is the steam version but there isn't one for codex XP. The other scripts seem to work fine, just the points for Guilders, tactical tweakers etc. :)

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
Master DrummerIX, is there any way you could setup an enable script that would make the pointers tab work for the codex version? I know this thread is the steam version but there isn't one for codex XP. The other scripts seem to work fine, just the points for Guilders, tactical tweakers etc. :)
<br />
<br />
I don't have the CODEX version to test with, but I'm assuming the first tables I made work with it. At least nobody complained about this issue to me when I first made the tables.

A

ajip2

Expert Cheater
<br />
What version is your game?<br />
I have the codex version and it work fine.