Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

R

Rocco200088

What is cheating?
celerity said:
Rocco200088 said:
don't ignore me please, i want a live wallpaper for my pc, the main menu without the text is perfect
WMV files for the main menu are stored in (your game folder)\FILE\InMemoryMovie\CMN\Title
OMG Thank You!!!

A

Araraura

Expert Cheater
Can there be a cheat to make your character run really fast and to make them jump higher? I think AOT1 had something like that.

P

PrunedeChant

What is cheating?
Hello! Weird question here : could someone do a script that would allow us to change one of the characters in Story Mode Civil Life ? (Like, for example, swapping Daz with Kenny). For experimentations purposes!
I'd just love to check something this way! I know it would be really hard, but it would be interesting to be able to bring the DLC characters with us during the old bonus mission. And see if it makes the Friendship (not Camaraderie) bar raise.
Thank you!

X

XanaTitan303

Expert Cheater
Hi guys,i would love to see new character in the table,like current character cheat one.
I thank you again for all the big work you did,have fun kill titans or play other games :)

X

XanaTitan303

Expert Cheater
PrunedeChant said:
Hello! Weird question here : could someone do a script that would allow us to change one of the characters in Story Mode Civil Life ? (Like, for example, swapping Daz with Kenny). For experimentations purposes!
I'd just love to check something this way! I know it would be really hard, but it would be interesting to be able to bring the DLC characters with us during the old bonus mission. And see if it makes the Friendship (not Camaraderie) bar raise.
Thank you!
Yeah it would be so cool! i want it too!

Z

zenchaeus

What is cheating?
Sushi-Maki said:
frvhide said:
AOT2_AS version please..
Here it is.
i'm a newbie here so forgive me if i'm asking a dumb question but is there an english version of this table? google translate doesn't actually do well.

J

Jadlababidi

What is cheating?
Hello guys i really want to know how do i know my game version and is it working the table because i have the cracked game so is there anyway to find which version my game is?

xspeed

xspeed

Expert Cheater
Hello guys i really want to know how do i know my game version and is it working the table because i have the cracked game so is there anyway to find which version my game is?
If I remember correct when you start game in main menu should be a number of version game you have.

J

Jadlababidi

What is cheating?
hello guys if anyone can help me my character became levi in game so i need you to help me please
Post merged:

Hey guys is there any fixes for my character being levi ?

Last edited:
S

Slogoplays

What is cheating?
Can anyone develop a table for changing stats.

I found some addresses for 2 byte value but they seems to change the stats for a second only then it revert back to normal.

Can anyone help me with this it'll be a huge help, thanks :)
Post merged:

Hey can someone tell me why the stats cheat engine is not working with my game EU/NA

Last edited: