Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Sushi-Maki

Sushi-Maki

Expert Cheater
-> Cheat Table updated <-
Update 3
- Infinite Showdown Equipment (on rescue missions) : No longer works for me with version 2.01 of the game.
- Infinite Combat Items : Max quantity decreased from 9 to 5 to avoid a bug.
- Max Awakening Ability Points (+140) : Added.
Previously called Awakening Ability Value.
- Wings of Freedom Badges : Max quantity increased to 999.
- Regaining Wall Intimacy (150) : Added. Maybe the Comraderie Points ? Not tested yet.
And as always for more info, think about consulting the "Table Extras" section of the CT.

A

Araraura

Expert Cheater
Sushi-Maki said:
Update 3
- Infinite Showdown Equipment (on rescue missions) : No longer works for me with version 2.01 of the game.
- Regaining Wall Intimacy (150) : Added. Maybe the Comraderie Points ? Not tested yet.
And as always for more info, think about consulting the "Table Extras" section of the CT.
Thanks for the update, but the Regaining Wall Intimacy doesn't give you more comraderie points at the end of a stage, it just sets every character relationship to level 5 without giving you the rewards that come with ranking up.

X

XanaTitan303

Expert Cheater
Sushi-Maki said:
Update 3
Thank you very much for the update,i'm really happy to play with unlimited thunder spears!

S

sd7234736

Noobzor
Is this available to AOT2_JP Steam version?
Yes, I can read Japanese.

F

frvhide

What is cheating?
AOT2_AS version please..

F

frvhide

What is cheating?
XanaTitan303 said:
Sushi-Maki said:
Update 3
Thank you very much for the update,i'm really happy to play with unlimited thunder spears!
please AOT2_AS verson....

C

celerity

Noobzor
If anyone's interested in testing these scripts out... (JP/AS/EU)

Infinite Dash & Consecutive Attacks
These are not mine, I just updated them for the latest version of the game.
Camaraderie Increase Multiplier (Territory Recovery Mode)
Tested only briefly with AOT2_JP (Steam). Multiplies camaraderie gain after a battle.
Default multiplier is 15, which will give you 150 pts (maximum) after each battle. Compatible with location events.

Attachments

P

predprey

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
celerity said:

Tested only briefly with AOT2_JP (Steam). Multiplies camaraderie gain after a battle.
Default multiplier is 15, which will give you 150 pts (maximum) after each battle. Compatible with location events.
What does consecutive attacks mean exactly?

C

celerity

Noobzor
predprey said:
celerity said:

The Multi-Strike, I think it's called in the English version? You still have to equip the skill.

P

predprey

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
celerity said:
predprey said:
celerity said:

The Multi-Strike, I think it's called in the English version? You still have to equip the skill.
Ahh.... so this unlocks the chain dash and multi-strike skills for equipping. Thanks for the info

C

celerity

Noobzor
predprey said:
celerity said:
predprey said:
Ahh.... so this unlocks the chain dash and multi-strike skills for equipping. Thanks for the info
The script has nothing to do with unlocking the skills. It just lets you dash(jump) and attack indefinitely (with the corresponding skills equipped). You know you can only Multi-dash/attack for a certain number of times, right? The script will let you keep on dashing/attacking.

P

predprey

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
celerity said:
predprey said:
celerity said:
The script has nothing to do with unlocking the skills. It just lets you dash(jump) and attack indefinitely (with the corresponding skills equipped). You know you can only Multi-dash/attack for a certain number of times, right? The script will let you keep on dashing/attacking.
Oh.... you mean even with chain dash and multi-strike equipped there is still a max limit to which we can dash and attack, so this script removes that limit?

K

KS212

Expert Cheater
predprey said:
Oh.... you mean even with chain dash and multi-strike equipped there is still a max limit to which we can dash and attack, so this script removes that limit?
Chain dash has a limit of 2... so infinite dash is a good thing especially for those wide open field missions as airdashing is much faster than horse riding.

Multistrike has a limit but if you have 'Wings of Freedom' equipped, that skill has no limit... you can keep mashing Y until the Titan is literally cut to pieces.

Sushi-Maki

Sushi-Maki

Expert Cheater
celerity said:

Thanks for your contribution.

I'll test that asap ;)

C

celerity

Noobzor
KS212 said:
predprey said:
Chain dash has a limit of 2... so infinite dash is a good thing especially for those wide open field missions as airdashing is much faster than horse riding.

Multistrike has a limit but if you have 'Wings of Freedom' equipped, that skill has no limit... you can keep mashing Y until the Titan is literally cut to pieces.
Even the Wings of Freedom skill has a limit of 5 in my game, but then maybe it's just me... Anyway you've got it right, it resets the counter for those limits.

Sushi-Maki

Sushi-Maki

Expert Cheater
Update 4
- Infinite Dash & Multi-Attacks : Added.
- Auto Hook Drive : Added.
- Comraderie Points Multiplier : Added.
- Regaining Wall Intimacy (150) : Deleted.
- Training Value : Deleted. Can't make it work.
And as always for all info, think about consulting the "Table Extras" section of the CT.

K

KS212

Expert Cheater
celerity said:
Even the Wings of Freedom skill has a limit of 5 in my game, but then maybe it's just me... Anyway you've got it right, it resets the counter for those limits.
Odd. I've had the skill equipped on my CaC since vanilla and I can infinitely spam attacks. Usually though Wings of Freedom can't be defended against. Once you cut one part, the other 4 parts are as good as gone.

C

celerity

Noobzor
These are some other bits and pieces in case anyone wants to try them out. Only very briefly tested, mainly with AOT2_JP (Steam). (JP/AS/EU)

Infinite Showdown Gauge
Couldn't find this one anywhere so here it is.
Skill Points Related
Remove 999 Limit for Skill Points
Removes the 999 cap for Skill Points. So if your PC has 220 SP and you have 999 Golden Drops, the total will be 220+999=1219.
More Skill Points for Golden Drops
Gives you more skill points per that golden drop thingy you can collect in Territory Recovery Mode. Default Multiplier is set to 2, so if your PC has 0 SP and you have 999 GDs, the total will be 0+(999*2)=1998. Which is more than enough to equip all skills iirc. You must have the first script on as well for this to take full effect (obviously).

Experimental - Use at your own risk. Savefile backup recommended. I haven't fully tested these, so there's always a possibility of breaking your game, your savefile, your gameplay experience, your sanity, or all of them at once
Activate Dire Elimination Mission
Activates the Dire Elimination special mission. Works even if you haven't unlocked the battle objectives yet, or have failed any of the objectives. (Tested and working after failing the never-get-caught objective in TR Mode & Character Episode Mode) It may take a while for the titan to appear.
Force Win Battle
Victory! Activating this script before actually starting the battle might crash the game in certain circumstances.
Battle Overall Score Always SS
Just the total score.

Attachments

K

kreenga

What is cheating?
Sushi-Maki said:
Update 4
- Infinite Dash & Multi-Attacks : Added.
- Auto Hook Drive : Added.
- Comraderie Points Multiplier : Added.
- Regaining Wall Intimacy (150) : Deleted.
- Training Value : Deleted. Can't make it work.
And as always for all info, think about consulting the "Table Extras" section of the CT.
Does this version work with the retail Steam version? Some of the values work like Stats/XP/Level show up fine but the 'Comraderie Points Multiplier' or 'Friendship (+1000)' don't appear to work with the latest Steam version. Is it Codex version only?