Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition (Windows Store)

Z

Zarcon90

Noobzor
Yeah the game is free + all DLC on gamepass right now, can't seems to get the stamina/ godmode etc to work, in the normal game or the DLC, would love if you could have a look into adding DLC functions. <3

Darkedone02

Darkedone02

Expert Cheater
i'm going to try out the table once this game get's downloaded.

S

Shirokaido

Expert Cheater
Ran this last night, neither the Stamina or MP scripts work anymore. The item minimum works, tho, but it leaves random Potions in the inventory with 0 quantity, might be a bug of that script. I'll check out the pointers tonight, completely forgot to look.

R

racuxx

Novice Cheater
^^^ can you fix it sir?thank you in advance sir.

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
I've changed computers since doing this originally. I will try to redownload and see if I can update the table without too much effort.

Z

Zarcon90

Noobzor
DrummerIX said:
I've changed computers since doing this originally. I will try to redownload and see if I can update the table without too much effort.
Thank you so much for your work, we appreciate it.

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
Well, does anyone know if they added anti-cheat to this game? It appears like that is the case for me.

I'm having issues attaching a debugger even in kernel mode. If it does attach, it crashes when trying to do things.

R

racuxx

Novice Cheater
yeah it seem so,am tring to freeze fishing line,it crashed.your old table item cheat seem still work though(but still had random crash).

S

Shirokaido

Expert Cheater
It's possible, but I can't find any articles about it. Probably thanks to the Game Pass release.

C

CrewMaster

What is cheating?
I can't tick the enable. Using the FFXV version 1.1.594.2

S

Shirokaido

Expert Cheater
I think I know the answer, but any luck?

S

Shirokaido

Expert Cheater
I was playing the other day, had Infinite MP on even though I knew it didn't work, but it.... started working out of nowhere? I found another thread that said their codes didn't start working until a certain point, progress-wise, so that might also be the case here.

S

Sparkystar

What is cheating?
Hi any idea how to make Chocobo fly script for this version ? Goodjob with the scripts btw :D

C

calocacides

What is cheating?
Good job with the scripts, they work flawlessly with the latest version. Wanted to ask, if you plan on finding flags-cheats, that let you keep permanently the DLC outfits, like SIMS and Cup Noodle.

E

ExOKlutch

What is cheating?
whenever I enable the damage Mod, it applies it to enemies as well. Soemtimes ill hit for 0 or theyll do 99999999 damage