Deep Rock Galactic

R

Rinvista

What is cheating?
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
3
OmicronVega said:
1) I got it to crash. Fixed.
2) I should have tested it with other guns other than my favorite. Fixed.
3) Dropping Eggs / Aquarq / etc was crashing the game due to an old memory address. Fixed.
4) Not all require host. Experiment and have fun.
Thank you so much for this!
 
C

contemporarry

What is cheating?
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
3
Is there a value for health or shields that I could freeze? I can't seem to find it.
 
OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
Joined
Dec 29, 2018
Messages
64
Health and Shields are controlled by the main server. You cannot freeze them.
 
C

contemporarry

What is cheating?
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
3
OmicronVega said:
Health and Shields are controlled by the main server. You cannot freeze them.
Darn, is there any other alternatives then? besides getting good
 
OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
Joined
Dec 29, 2018
Messages
64
lol, this isn't really the place you wanna be if the answer is "git gud"

1) Play solo and use the unlimited Bosco revives in my cheat table. EZPZ mode. Kinda boring tho.

2) Choose the scout class - add as many fall damage / revive speed buffs as you can - turn on the instant grapple gun cooldown - don't stop moving and reviving your teammates.

3) Choose the gunner class - use unlimited shield bubbles - shoot spiders - repeat

4) Choose the driller class - never stay in the main caves - drill everywhere - use my table's "Experimental Plasma Charger" improvements - shoot down your drilled hallways - EZPZ - It's free real estate!

5) Choose the engineer class - Unlimited ammo - platform gun into the middle of a room destroying your platforms as you go - make a house out of platforms - put turrets outside with unlimited ammo - have a gunner create a zipline to it during rough times

6) Choose the engineer class - 4 words - Breach Cutter Unlimited Ammo

Hope this helps.

Remember, if you're cheating; never leave dwarfs behind.
 
Furby

Furby

Novice Cheater
Joined
Apr 24, 2017
Messages
15
Rock & Stone to Everyone, they have released update 23.
 
G

Glau

Novice Cheater
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Messages
16
my noobish script only for magazine
 

Attachments

OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
Joined
Dec 29, 2018
Messages
64
I can probably get to the table on Saturday. It takes me about 1-2 hours to get it all working again after an update. <3
 
B

burningjoker

Novice Cheater
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
15
Any update? I miss being a spider-dwarf as the scout!

Not rushing you, just curious. Thanks for the work!
 
G

Glau

Novice Cheater
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Messages
16
burningjoker said:
Any update? I miss being a spider-dwarf as the scout!

Not rushing you, just curious. Thanks for the work!
mag and insta grapple for "update 23 hotfix 2"

ps. in 4 games tested 1 game crashed after using insta grapple
 

Attachments

OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
Joined
Dec 29, 2018
Messages
64
My deepest apologies for not getting to you guys sooner. Satisfactory was released and... well it's been rough trying to find time. :D

I noticed they severely limited the Gunner's shield generator and added a cooldown. You'll be happy to hear that I added a instant cooldown for it. <3

Please let me know if I missed any new features that limit maximum fun -or- you want something else -or- something doesn't work.

As a reminder - List of things that I cannot hack. Boy have I tried!
1) Health or Shields
2) Freeze Bar
3) Grapple distance
4) Pickaxe speed

As always please enjoy!
 

Attachments

B

burningjoker

Novice Cheater
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
15
OmicronVega said:
My deepest apologies for not getting to you guys sooner. Satisfactory was released and... well it's been rough trying to find time. :D

I noticed they severely limited the Gunner's shield generator and added a cooldown. You'll be happy to hear that I added a instant cooldown for it. <3

Please let me know if I missed any new features that limit maximum fun -or- you want something else -or- something doesn't work.

As a reminder - List of things that I cannot hack. Boy have I tried!
1) Health or Shields
2) Freeze Bar
3) Grapple distance
4) Pickaxe speed

As always please enjoy!
Thanks for the quick reply! Awesome work!
 
OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
Joined
Dec 29, 2018
Messages
64
I'm kind of slow responding on this forum, if anyone wants to bother me directly about DRG tables I've created a Discord channel here:
https://discord.gg/rSjnn6r (perma-link)

I will try to be more responsive and direct about current progresses and be able to answer questions (within reason) to the best of my ability.

Just a FYI, I've got about 7+ years as a Software Engineer. I'm doing this for fun and to learn. I cannot and will not teach you how to create tables. It's not an easy skill for someone to pick up and it's definitely something you need to learn on your own.

Lastly and most importantly, I will still post all my tables for DRG here.
 
Top