Deep Rock Galactic

4

420Fuc

What is cheating?
Joined
Feb 8, 2019
Messages
2
any update for 0.21 ?
 
A

aquagad

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
5
I can tell you how to make 4 things working on 21 update (unlim.mag, unlim drill, no spread and unlim minerals in molly): D
 
R

Rinvista

What is cheating?
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
3
That would be great! I'm always looking to learn
 
A

aquagad

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
5
If in short, I took all the tables stupidly and looked for what works :)) and of course I would like a table with more functions :))
 

Attachments

A

aquagad

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
5
I still do not understand how to break the experience? or weapon values?! is it possible to?
Thank you guys for tables :D from all yours do my little :DD
 
A

aquagad

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
5
um ... any idea ??? :D
 
OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
Joined
Dec 29, 2018
Messages
64
As you wish @aquagad.

I removed the "Mission Specific" as it's covered with the Engineer -> Unlimited Turret Ammo
 

Attachments

G

Glau

Novice Cheater
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Messages
16
Does anyone know how to avoid game crashes with some scripts?
 
Sina

Sina

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 13, 2019
Messages
12
OmicronVega said:
As you wish @aquagad.

I removed the "Mission Specific" as it's covered with the Engineer -> Unlimited Turret Ammo
It would be awesome if you could make a tutorial about how you made the table. I followed a lot of tutorials but only some of them work. (Or at least please teach us how to replace the values in case the future updates break the table again)
 
OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
Joined
Dec 29, 2018
Messages
64
Yes, I most certainly can! But I won't. Cheers. :)
 
Randy Butternubs

Randy Butternubs

What is cheating?
Joined
Apr 13, 2017
Messages
4
I'd like to put in a request for an update. The most recent steam version seems to have broken most of the options in the trainer, except for two of them. Unlimited mineral drop, and no weapon spread.
 
OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
Joined
Dec 29, 2018
Messages
64
I'm working on it flim-fam.
 
Iosiff

Iosiff

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
103
Seems game was updated. Half options not working or works not full.
Reserve ammo works with few main guns only for example.
Endless resources cause crash of game.

PS if it possible to do skill points(stars) editor please?
 
B

basculine

What is cheating?
Joined
Oct 18, 2018
Messages
2
Hey, is there a way to modify my resource amounts? With credits it was simple "scan value > spend credits > scan new value > change value". With minerals this didn't work. Any tips?
 
OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
Joined
Dec 29, 2018
Messages
64
I'll look into it tonight when I get home.

The infinite mineral drop was working for me, but I didn't use it for very long.

If you could make a numbered full list of everything that isn't working that would help me out a bunch.

Keep in mind that a bunch of the items only work when you are host.
 
OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
Joined
Dec 29, 2018
Messages
64
Iosiff said:
Seems game was updated. Half options not working or works not full.
Reserve ammo works with few main guns only for example.
Endless resources cause crash of game.
I'm not getting any of these problems you described.

1) How EXACTLY are you crashing? What are you doing? (I just played like 5 missions and had zero problems.)
2) What gun doesn't have infinite reserve ammo? (Help me out here.)
3) What resource are you depositing into Molly when it crashes? How much are you depositing? (From what I've noticed, anything over 5000 of any type of resource is too much. Just relax and stop around 1000 per mission.)
4) Are you hosting or joining in on a game? (It matters, read the thread.)

I really want to help, but you gotta give me more than "shits broke fam, send help! Fortnite rocks. XOXO" ;)
Iosiff said:
PS if it possible to do skill points(stars) editor please?
Steps on how to get near infinite perk points: (This should also work for Gold and other minerals too. Experiment, learn, have fun)
1) Play the game until you have at least 10 perk points and some more to redeem.
2) Open Cheat Engine and scan for (4 bytes) for your current perk point count.
3) Redeem some perk points so you have more points than the first scan. Then scan for your new perk point amount.
4) Spend the smallest amount of perk points on a perk. Scan again.
5) You should have 3 or so results at this point. Add all three to the addresslist. (If you don't, repeat step #4 for until you have less than 10 addresses)
6) Change each one's value to 999 until you see your perks rise to 999 in game.
7) Game doesn't actually save your perk points until you spend them or earn more.
8) Enjoy, you dirty hacker.

NOTE: Whenever hacking, keep numbers reasonable. Don't be typing in 999999999999999999 perk points as that would be out of the bounds of a 4 byte integer. (If you don't know what an 4 byte integer is, just assume I know what I'm talking about.)

NOTE+: This game doesn't allow me to find anchor memory addresses for specific variables. (Or at least I don't know how) So, for now you'll have to scan for your amounts yourself.
 
Iosiff

Iosiff

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
103
OmicronVega said:
1) How EXACTLY are you crashing? What are you doing? (I just played like 5 missions and had zero problems.)
2) What gun doesn't have infinite reserve ammo? (Help me out here.)
3) What resource are you depositing into Molly when it crashes? How much are you depositing? (From what I've noticed, anything over 5000 of any type of resource is too much. Just relax and stop around 1000 per mission.)
4) Are you hosting or joining in on a game? (It matters, read the thread.)
1) Just press Mining in CE and game crashs in next second. It was 2 times yerstarday, now it works lol.
2) Driller - Pistol(Subata 120), Scout - boomstick shotgun, lightgun. Gunner - minigun
3) Now it works i dunno why it not working last day.
4) Always been host.
Some time CE show me window like error with adress or something, next time if it happen i will screenshot it. Using last version(6.8.3)
Ty for help.
 
Kaptin

Kaptin

Noobzor
Joined
Mar 3, 2019
Messages
10
There is a way how to get fast experiences basically start a mission and then mine some nitro or gold after that edit how much nitro/gold you mined as 1 mined nitro/gold is equal to 1 exp so if you mined 1 million gold you should get 1 million exp and it works but your player level stops leveling once you reach max level of your character level which is 25 so you must do promo and that'a doing 4 missions i think there is a way to trigger mission success in a game code oh and i would like to request godmode for people there :)
 
OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
Joined
Dec 29, 2018
Messages
64
Iosiff said:
1) Just press Mining in CE and game crashs in next second. It was 2 times yerstarday, now it works lol.
2) Driller - Pistol(Subata 120), Scout - boomstick shotgun, lightgun. Gunner - minigun
3) Now it works i dunno why it not working last day.
4) Always been host.
Some time CE show me window like error with adress or something, next time if it happen i will screenshot it. Using last version(6.8.3)
Ty for help.
Thanks for the information this helped me a lot.

1) I got it to crash. Fixed.
2) I should have tested it with other guns other than my favorite. Fixed.
3) Dropping Eggs / Aquarq / etc was crashing the game due to an old memory address. Fixed.
4) Not all require host. Experiment and have fun.

Additionally, I added a "Common Class -> Moderate Rapid Fire". The now named "Common Class -> Ultra Rapid Fire" would have so much kickback that it would make you look at the ceiling. The moderate is for guns like the Engineer's Voltaic SMG.

Bonus: The best gun in the game with this table is the Driller's "Experimental Plasma Charger". No contest.
 

Attachments

Top