Deep Rock Galactic

C

coeurdepatate

Noobzor
Sol said:
I've got a couple of requests but I don't know how feasible they would be.

So with one of the more recent updates they added cosmetic crates as a random very rare spawn in missions. It seems to me that if you play Solo mode (like I do when I have cheats enabled) it has a near-zero chance of spawning (I'm not sure I've ever seen one in a Solo mission), but when I play Public they seem to have around a 20% chance to spawn. The other thing is the Error Cubes and Bittergems and Compressed Gold Chunks which are similarly rare but I still see them in Solo missions sometimes, and all have Steam Achievements attached to collecting a certain number of each type. My third bonus request involves the Weekly Deep Dives. There are 3 weekly deep dive missions available, two through the Deep Dive console next to the Forge, and one in the Assignments console next to the Map console (it's called BREACH THE CORE there but gives similar rewards and is also weekly). You get weapon mods for completing them, but only the first time you complete them.

My requests are as follows if anyone wants to look into them:

1. Seeing about maxing out the chance for Cosmetic Crates to spawn in missions. (guaranteed Cosmetic Crate in each mission)
2. Seeing about increasing the chances for super rare minerals to spawn in missions. (individually or all at once)
3. See about being able to toggle the mission completed flags for the Weekly Deep Dives so when we replay them we get the rewards each time.

Thanks in advance if anyone decides to tackle these challenges.
I utterly doubt you can, because apparently it's depending of the seed.

S

spamclassic

Noobzor
Then how about reusable cargo crates? Once we find the crate, we can get all the weapon skin.
Is this also impossible?

S

Sol

Expert Cheater
spamclassic said:
Then how about reusable cargo crates? Once we find the crate, we can get all the weapon skin.
Is this also impossible?
That might be a good approach as well. We'll just have to wait and see if anyone wants to dive in and see what's feasible or not.

OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
Update 25 Hotfix 10
1) Fixed: Unlimited Shield Generators for Gunner
2) Added: Many "(Host Required)" labels to scripts to avoid usage confusion
3) Added: Some "Can't be used with..." labels for some scripts that can't be enabled at the same time
4) Added: Unlimited Turret Placement for the Engineer. (Warning: Once an "Unlimited" turret it placed, it cannot be picked back up. Use wisely or only in Solo play.)
5) Added: Max Minigun Heat for Gunner

Want to suggest new cheats or see what's coming next? Check out the Discord here: https://discord.gg/rSjnn6r

-Rock 'n Stone brothers (and sisters)... wait, why no lady dwarves?

Attachments

GDragon

GDragon

Noobzor
unlimited shield generator - not working
unlimited turret resupply - too

OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
Update 25 Hotfix 10.2
2) Fixed: Unlimited Turret Resupply for Engineer
3) Added "Mission Specific -> Pause Extraction Timer" (Special Thanks to @Akira on Discord)
4) Added "Common Class -> No Cooldown Power Attack" (Special Thanks to @Raul on Discord)
5) Fixed some typos in Gunner tree.

Want to suggest new cheats or see what's coming next? Check out the Discord here: https://discord.gg/rSjnn6r

Attachments

GDragon

GDragon

Noobzor
Addition - "Unlimited Satchel Charge" for driller require host too
also all "host" options work for all team.

p.s.
what about something like "mule button cannot be pressed\worked" while option enabled? for host?

Also i really want setting to made triangulation and refuelling (resque mission) faster or immediately!

S

spamclassic

Noobzor
GDragon said:
what about something like "mule button cannot be pressed\worked" while option enabled? for host?
I think it should be add to in-game. Why don't you suggest it to the DRG developer?

GDragon

GDragon

Noobzor
spamclassic said:
GDragon said:
I think it should be formally added. Why don't you suggest it to the DRG developer?
This has been offered by the community since DRG was made available to the public.
Developers "just" ignore requests.

S

spamclassic

Noobzor
GDragon said:
spamclassic said:
GDragon said:
I think it should be formally added. Why don't you suggest it to the DRG developer?
This has been offered by the community since DRG was made available to the public.
Developers "just" ignore requests.
That's bad news. Developers must meet the trolls and know how annoying they are.

A

Akira

Novice Cheater
Here's my Deep Rock Galactic SaveGame with all Weapon Overclocks, all normal cosmetics, max level on all 4 characters, some special cloths and skins.
Password should be: 666
If it's not please write me :p.

Attachments

OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
GDragon said:
I could create a script for this, but it would also disable:
1) Reviving
2) Grabbing Supply Drop
3) Repairing / Activating

If you want to make this on your own it's simple:
Modify the script called: "Instant Ammo Resupply / Repair / Construction (Host Required)"
Change:
mov [rbx+000001BC],(float)1.0
To:
mov [rbx+000001BC],(float)0.0

File->Assign To Current Cheat Table...
Name the new script whatever you want.

I don't want to add it to the table because it would cause too much confusion for some. Additionally, I don't think normies playing online with you would understand either.
However, if I find a way to isolate it without the drawbacks; I'll add it asap. Good suggestion!

OmicronVega

OmicronVega

Expert Cheater
2) Fixed: Unlimited Turret Resupply
3) Added: "Mission Specific -> Set "Pod Arrival" Timer to 0:00"
4) Added: "Common Class -> Unlimited O2"

Attachments

B

Bezel

What is cheating?
squideater said:
Nice, the Hotfix 7 updates are working. Thank you!

I can't seem to toggle most of the other options though,
is this error just on my end / is there a specific time to enable them?

Scripts I can't seem to enable :

Scout - Instant M1000 Classic ADS Bonus Damage
Gunner - Instant Shield Generator Recharge
Gunner - No Minigun Spinup Time
Gunner - No Minigun Heat
Gunner - No Minigun Spread
Driller - Unlimited Drill Fuel VS Terrain
Driller - Unlimited Drill Fuel VS Organic
Driller - No Drill Heat
Driller - all Cryo related scripts
Driller - all Plasma related scripts
Common - Ultra Rapid Fire
Common - No Weapon Spread
You're probably using an old version of Cheat Engine. Update to 7.0.

GDragon

GDragon

Noobzor
What about bosco in multiplayer?