Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

BlueHole

BlueHole

Novice Cheater
Make it to me = money

R

rampant_uterus

Expert Cheater
Is the game out yet? Do you think they'll have server protection? (Bandai Namco?) I heard that most of the game IS SINGLE PLAYER... ... ...

BlueHole

BlueHole

Novice Cheater
The game will be released on February 23 that I think u can refer to the "Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition" :idea:

Q

qweasdzxc17

Expert Cheater
Assuming they static everything like hollow realization then a preliminary table should be up within 4 hours, if not then maybe "release day" + 2 days.

Q

qweasdzxc17

Expert Cheater
EasyAntiCheat?! Really? For a game tha's mostly singleplayer?

cdtrico

cdtrico

Expert Cheater
qweasdzxc17 said:
EasyAntiCheat?! Really? For a game tha's mostly singleplayer?
AND Denuvo -.-

C

Cyber

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Bamco has fallen in love with eac (and denuvo) recently. So expect their upcoming games use those features.

cdtrico

cdtrico

Expert Cheater
It seems easy enough to just end EAC task in task manager and it doesn't pop back up, but I wonder if it'll have any repercussions.

EDIT: Torned off the easy anti cheat service, named SAOFB.exe into SAOFB_Launcher.exe and put -backup behind the launcher, can now launch the game without easy anti cheat.

Will probably have to do that each update though.

EDIT2:You can turn off EAC by right clicking the game in steam->properties->Set Launch Options add -NoEAC.

gunbalde60

gunbalde60

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
cdtrico said:
It seems easy enough to just end EAC task in task manager and it doesn't pop back up, but I wonder if it'll have any repercussions.

EDIT: TUrned off the easy anti cheat service, named SAOFB.exe into SAOFB_Launcher.exe and put -backup behind the launcher, can now launch the game without easy anti cheat.

I still get an access violation in CE, even after renaming the exe and disabling easy anti cheat.

cdtrico

cdtrico

Expert Cheater
gunbalde60 said:
cdtrico said:

EDIT: TUrned off the easy anti cheat service, named SAOFB.exe into SAOFB_Launcher.exe and put -backup behind the launcher, can now launch the game without easy anti cheat.

I still get an access violation in CE, even after renaming the exe and disabling easy anti cheat.
Yeah,I just noticed this too :?
I'm gonna see what i can do to get around it.

EDIT: Cheathappens found a way by editing the launcher file and removing EAC, but that's beyond my capabilities sadly.

wizzardice

wizzardice

Noobzor
cdtrico said:
gunbalde60 said:
cdtrico said:

Yeah,I just noticed this too :?
I'm gonna see what i can do to get around it.
Create a shortcut to your renamed SAOFB file and edit the target field with the "-backup" command, after launching the game with the shortcut i was able to get cheat engine to work with the game

Giza

Giza

What is cheating?
cdtrico said:

this work. Used Cheat Engine 6.6

BlueHole

BlueHole

Novice Cheater
Emmm.... I was using CE in "DRAGON BALL FighterZ" that i know the Launch Options.

Q

qweasdzxc17

Expert Cheater
Is anyone able to nail down those pointers? I seem to be having some trouble with the pointer scanner. (No its not static this time, sadly)

Q

qweasdzxc17

Expert Cheater
Money pointer

234229F0+260+70 (4 bytes)

Please report back if it works