Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

U

uzumakijax

Noobzor
please update the table, most of the cheats doesn't work with latest update

Z

Zozinhu

Expert Cheater
Will this be updated? ^^

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
The table on this page works somewhat for me.

I apologize, but I'm not having a lot of time for gaming at the moment.

HanLiem

HanLiem

Expert Cheater
DrummerIX said:

You've already done a LOT for all of us DrummerIX, so there's actually no need for an apology, we just hope you could finish every business you are attending now without difficulty ;)

R

Ragmariz

What is cheating?
I know i'm a bit late but there's a way to fix the table, just go to the steam properties of the game-> Betas and select 1.4 Version, exp multiplier and the others work in that version (At least the ones i tried)

A

Artrain

Noobzor
Hmm, if anyone can get the Infinite Status buff to work on 1.4, let me know how you did it. For me it somehow results in party deaths when I attack. There are also rare occasions when the game crashed altogether.

HanLiem

HanLiem

Expert Cheater
Artrain said:
Hmm, if anyone can get the Infinite Status buff to work on 1.4, let me know how you did it. For me it somehow results in party deaths when I attack. There are also rare occasions when the game crashed altogether.
I'm using the table in the post #1 and it works correctly, and I'm playing version 1.4 of the game.

Try turning on only that Option to see if it working correctly.

A

Artrain

Noobzor
HanLiem said:
I'm using the table in the post #1 and it works correctly, and I'm playing version 1.4 of the game.

Try turning on only that Option to see if it working correctly.
Oh that worked, thanks. If I use only that option, then there are no issues. I am also able to turn on a couple of other options later without bugging out, so thats good.

HanLiem

HanLiem

Expert Cheater
Artrain said:
Oh that worked, thanks. If I use only that option, then there are no issues. I am also able to turn on a couple of other options later without bugging out, so thats good.
Nice! Glad to hear that.
Now enjoy the Game, for the Third Series is coming :D

T

TheWanderer96

What is cheating?
Does anyone have the item IDs for the DLC outfits? Or is there any consolidated list I can refer to like someone made for CS1. I want to modify and get the Japanese promotional DLC outfits (like this one - https://m.imgur.com/WVuec5p) hidden in game.

Digitalcat

Digitalcat

Noobzor
DrummerIX said:

As you were able to update the cheat table for the first game, is it possible that maybe you'll be able to do the same for this one if you have the time? I'm kinda really missing some of the features from the table of the first game! Mainly the orbment editor :D

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
It will be here if/when I do:
https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=11920

Cold Steel 3 came out and I might need to do a few more things with it.

I was planning on playing through Cold Steel 2 again, but didn't have much time for it. There are still some things making me busy in life, but perhaps I can get to it soon.

Digitalcat

Digitalcat

Noobzor
Replaying the first two games as we speak, just finished the first one Yesterday, your table helped me speed through it what would have otherwise been about 80h of game and I didn't really fancy that long of a play through again since I just wanted to catch up for the third game. Anyhow no worry fam, life goes first.

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
I fixed Orbment Editor for you if that helps anything. But you can also get any quartz you want with Override Item ID on Gain of Item. Check the topic I listed:

Digitalcat

Digitalcat

Noobzor
DrummerIX said:
I fixed Orbment Editor for you if that helps anything. But you can also get any quartz you want with Override Item ID on Gain of Item. Check the topic I listed:

Thanks fam! I'll check it out later, I appreciate the effort man!