TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
b3vunqw said:
i install language patch before. i will remove it and try again.
Is the DLC also included in the mod you said?
The DLC should be fine, but I know there was issues with the Japanese version.

B

b3vunqw

What is cheating?
I deleted all game file and reinstall game, but still same. and i checked i don't download or use any mod about tpp.

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxx48xxxxxxxxxxxx488Bxx38488Bxx3041xxxx4C"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"

if i remember correctly the 4.0.3 version worked well (i have language patch+DLC at that time)

i'm using steam. game version 1.15
anyway what's next?

Solid Wolf

Solid Wolf

Cheater
Any chance that this will be updated soon?

The invisibility/invisible cheat does not seem to work.

So far, other things I've tried are fine, like infinite ammo.

TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Solid Wolf said:

NPCs can hear you, but they can't actually see you. It's really a max camo cheat.

Solid Wolf

Solid Wolf

Cheater
TheyCallMeTim13 said:
Solid Wolf said:

NPCs can hear you, but they can't actually see you. It's really a max camo cheat.
Ahh, I see. Therein lies my confusion. I was expecting that it would work similar to the Stealth Camouflage item, where you're literally invisible.

well now I know why I was getting caught, ha ha. Thanks for the response, Tim.

Solid Wolf

Solid Wolf

Cheater
Well, there is a new issue here. I cannot seem to get the text emblem unlocker to work and I barely got the normal emblem unlocker to work. What got the emblem unlocker working was looking around in the emblems section in customization and then exiting that and going into documentation where you can also see those emblems. I tried that with the text emblem unlocker and it didn't seem to work.

So it seems it's not as simple as just turning it on.

Any instructions on how to get the text emblem unlocker working? Not instructions on modifying a cheat table for clarification, that's not my forte or expertise, ha ha. I mean what to do in-game, maybe I missed a step on what to do? Not that any were listed.

TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Solid Wolf said:
Well, there is a new issue here. I cannot seem to get the text emblem unlocker to work and I barely got the normal emblem unlocker to work. What got the emblem unlocker working was looking around in the emblems section in customization and then exiting that and going into documentation where you can also see those emblems. I tried that with the text emblem unlocker and it didn't seem to work.

So it seems it's not as simple as just turning it on.

Any instructions on how to get the text emblem unlocker working? Not instructions on modifying a cheat table for clarification, that's not my forte or expertise, ha ha. I mean what to do in-game, maybe I missed a step on what to do? Not that any were listed.
The emblem unlocker is working, you have to view the emblems in the customize tool. It only allows you to use them, but doesn't permanently unlock them.

But the text emblems code seems to have changed, the injected code isn't running at all. Basically the code needs to be refound and rewritten. Unfortunately it's not a priority for me at the moment; I only ever make an Army Airborne patch, so the only text needed is AA. But I might look into it at some point.

R

ReptileGG

Novice Cheater
I am unable to get the 'Main Hooks' to enable. i am on v15 on steam. Can you take a look Tim?

EDIT: sorry i figured it out. I was not running the LUA

SnoozePC

SnoozePC

What is cheating?
Great Table, however, I noticed that some staffs rank do not change. I am using "Peak Rank" under "Header Stats" under "Selected Staff Member Stats".
Ex: The 2 guys in Base Dev and Support Unit have gone from a B or C whatever, to an all S++, A++ when changing the Peak Rank Value to S++ (awesome...) however when changing a guy in the R&D team his rank changed in the cheat table but not in game like the other 2 guys in the different departments. I think his name is Gold Fox, it showed: Special Character in the "Stat Distribution (binary)" section, wondering if that is why? So I decided to change the rank of the guy below him, to S++ and his skills or attributes or whatever they are changed to S++, A++, S+ etc right away. I fired Gold Fox because he didnt comply with the cheat table rank change.

Anyway, so, will I break anything If I decide to change "Non-Primary Stat Bonus" or "Skill" if they do not have any Skill showing in the "Skill" Cheat Table field? I am on mission Over The Fence and just wondering if it is too early to be changing a load of stuff.
Thanks for your work. It is Appreciated.

TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
SnoozePC said:
Great Table, however, I noticed that some staffs rank do not change. I am using "Peak Rank" under "Header Stats" under "Selected Staff Member Stats".
Ex: The 2 guys in Base Dev and Support Unit have gone from a B or C whatever, to an all S++, A++ when changing the Peak Rank Value to S++ (awesome...) however when changing a guy in the R&D team his rank changed in the cheat table but not in game like the other 2 guys in the different departments. I think his name is Gold Fox, it showed: Special Character in the "Stat Distribution (binary)" section, wondering if that is why? So I decided to change the rank of the guy below him, to S++ and his skills or attributes or whatever they are changed to S++, A++, S+ etc right away. I fired Gold Fox because he didnt comply with the cheat table rank change.

Anyway, so, will I break anything If I decide to change "Non-Primary Stat Bonus" or "Skill" if they do not have any Skill showing in the "Skill" Cheat Table field? I am on mission Over The Fence and just wondering if it is too early to be changing a load of stuff.
Thanks for your work. It is Appreciated.
It's the "Special Character", their stats don't really change.

A

ArtWoof

Cheater
do you have working table for Ground Zeroes??? MgsGroundZeroes.[v1.0.2] not works at all with steam game. error - I2Logger.I2CETC: autoAssembleFile: Error assembling file: "CoordHook.CEA"

V

Victor_Lanskoy

What is cheating?
TheyCallMeTim13 said:
So finally got some time to check this out, and everything seems to be working.

Blaqstarr said:
Edit: finally fix it, the latest table by tim only work on english version, the error pop up when i use the japanese version so i switch back to english and everything is working
Thanks [username=Blaqstarr], I'll take a look and see what I can figure out. Downloading the files for japanese now.

RottenAzzRonnie said:
As far as the "Staff Hook", this is the view you need.

And it should load the "_[ Selected Staff Member Stats ]_" section.

I used an online translator

When you change/create employees with max characteristics, the game begins to buggy analyzer binoculars - it shows the question marks in some categories (instead of letters) and overestimates the characteristics too high, when sending to the base of the game then shows real characteristics that does not stand out, although the analyzer there was a full s++ rating at all. Such a glitch manifests itself not have all, and only have some soldiers

Here are screenshots of what I did, the staff was added and correct.

But the analyzer now shows all sorts of crap in the game, like this one

teinousi

teinousi

Expert Cheater
hey yo wara halo ~ can u tell me which function can unlock raiden suit ? and some item develop need special chara's skill It cannot unlocked :cry:

SnoozePC

SnoozePC

What is cheating?
teinousi said:
hey yo wara halo ~ can u tell me which function can unlock raiden suit ? and some item develop need special chara's skill It cannot unlocked :cry:
You can unlock the raiden suit, by checking "Cassette Tape Unlocker", which unlocks all development, unlocking raiden suit.
You may have to edit your gmp to develop it though, and may need to edit one your staff's skill to get to the raiden suit?
Either way this is how I stumbled upon it, all tho I rather use a regular looking solider.

teinousi

teinousi

Expert Cheater
SnoozePC said:
You can unlock the raiden suit, by checking "Cassette Tape Unlocker", which unlocks all development, unlocking raiden suit.
You may have to edit your gmp to develop it though, and may need to edit one your staff's skill to get to the raiden suit?
Either way this is how I stumbled upon it, all tho I rather use a regular looking solider.
Thank you , but now i got another question , about the item time use bar , some item is not a battery , and the effect timer is still count where is the way to freeze them ? :(