Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 5.0.3 CT

smashbro596

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 14, 2017
Messages
66
Reaction score
7
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

So a bit of a question:
does the vehicle health cheat work for d-walker? if not, then can we get a cheat option for d-walker health?
 

Kieranoski

What is cheating?
Joined
Feb 13, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

Is there a version of this table for 1.10?
 

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
750
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

Kieranoski said:
Is there a version of this table for 1.10?
No, Mine only goes back to file version "1.0.12.0". You can check the first post for the original topic that has some older tables on it.
 

sonpro1997

What is cheating?
Joined
Nov 20, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

For the Staff Hook, I am having difficulty trying to edit the stats of the staff.
I tried to follow the instruction in page 34.
I selected Staff Hook > Selected Staff Member Stats (w/ the correct view as shown in picture in page 34) but when I tried to change "Peak Rank" to "S" or "S++", CE just give a windows that said "S++ cannot be parsed".
Is there any step that I am doing wrong?
Just wanted to max out the unit levels so I can develop all the weapons.

Edit: Nvm I found the options, I was a goddamn Baboon. For those who is also looking for the option to edit staff, there is a drop down menu in each of the edit field.
 

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
750
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

sonpro1997 said:
For the Staff Hook, I am having difficulty trying to edit the stats of the staff.
I tried to follow the instruction in page 34.
I selected Staff Hook > Selected Staff Member Stats (w/ the correct view as shown in picture in page 34) but when I tried to change "Peak Rank" to "S" or "S++", CE just give a windows that said "S++ cannot be parsed".
Is there any step that I am doing wrong?
Just wanted to max out the unit levels so I can develop all the weapons.

Edit: Nvm I found the options, I was a goddamn Baboon. For those who is also looking for the option to edit staff, there is a drop down menu in each of the edit field.
Basically it still requires the numerical value, but CE has a feature for the dropdown to simplify it.
 

Vyhll

What is cheating?
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

Sorry for asking if it was inherently obvious, but does the table still work the latest version of the game?

Edit: Missed the word version.
 

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
750
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

Vyhll said:
Sorry for asking if it was inherently obvious, but does the table still work the latest version of the game?

Edit: Missed the word version.
TheyCallMeTim13 said:
...
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 1.15
...
Game File Version: 1.0.15.0
 

indlagrr

What is cheating?
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

Sorry for asking but is there anybody teach me how to use staff writer? It seems save current staff status is woking, because I successfully made "MyStaffArry-MGSV-1~4". but about load staff, it doesn't work as I thought. when I select load file, then click yes at popup. it doesn't bring me back dismissed or died staffs. it always same. please help me.
 

indlagrr

What is cheating?
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

Sorry for asking but is there anybody teach me how to use staff writer? It seems save current staff status is woking, because I successfully made "MyStaffArry-MGSV-1~4". but about load staff, it doesn't work as I thought. when I select load file, then click yes at popup. it doesn't bring me back dismissed or died staffs. it always same. please help me.
 

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
750
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

indlagrr said:
Sorry for asking but is there anybody teach me how to use staff writer? It seems save current staff status is woking, because I successfully made "MyStaffArry-MGSV-1~4". but about load staff, it doesn't work as I thought. when I select load file, then click yes at popup. it doesn't bring me back dismissed or died staffs. it always same. please help me.
Have you actually checked, the counts don't constantly update and it doesn't remove people from the brig or med bay. But you'll have the same people. I just dismissed my entire staff then loaded them back with the "Load Staff Members from File", to force it to show the changes auto-assign all staff members.


You can try these too, just backup yours first; you'll be able to tell with this staff for sure.
 

Attachments

indlagrr

What is cheating?
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

TheyCallMeTim13 said:
indlagrr said:
Sorry for asking but is there anybody teach me how to use staff writer? It seems save current staff status is woking, because I successfully made "MyStaffArry-MGSV-1~4". but about load staff, it doesn't work as I thought. when I select load file, then click yes at popup. it doesn't bring me back dismissed or died staffs. it always same. please help me.
Have you actually checked, the counts don't constantly update and it doesn't remove people from the brig or med bay. But you'll have the same people. I just dismissed my entire staff then loaded them back with the "Load Staff Members from File", to force it to show the changes auto-assign all staff members.


You can try these too, just backup yours first; you'll be able to tell with this staff for sure.
MGSVTPP-StaffArray.7z
Thanks for reply. I tried your file. but not working. I had 1300 staff, but I dismissed around 300 people. and test mine and yours in ACC's iDROID. not working both. staff number and level not changed. auto-assign all staff also not working. then I move to open world or motherbase. and nothing changed. If you have no problem, definitely I've done it something wrong way. but I don't know what it is..
 

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
750
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

indlagrr said:
...

Thanks for reply. I tried your file. but not working. I had 1300 staff, but I dismissed around 300 people. and test mine and yours in ACC's iDROID. not working both. staff number and level not changed. auto-assign all staff also not working. then I move to open world or motherbase. and nothing changed. If you have no problem, definitely I've done it something wrong way. but I don't know what it is..
That's getting into the online stuff, off line is like 999 max I think.
 

TheGodUncle

Novice Cheater
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

How do you use this table? I've tried loading a table state but then cheat engine stops working, I've tried clicking on the main hooks part but then I get errors saying that it had issues assembling a file and i don't know what I can do to actually use this table. Thanks in advance.
 

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
750
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

TheGodUncle said:
How do you use this table? I've tried loading a table state but then cheat engine stops working, I've tried clicking on the main hooks part but then I get errors saying that it had issues assembling a file and i don't know what I can do to actually use this table. Thanks in advance.
Errors and Bugs:
  1. Steam: Verify Integrity of Game Files
  2. Open CE and open the settings window (Edit -> Settings).
    Then check that you are allowing Lua scripts to run, you can select any one of the three here.
  3. Click Ok and close CE.
  4. Start the game.
  5. Open the CE table file by double clicking it.
    Give the table a second to load, run the Lua scripts, and attach to the game.
  6. Print the game module infromation.

  7. Set the Logger level to "Debug".

  8. Activate the "Main Hooks".

    Activate any of the scripts/hooks that you wish to use.
    You can also load the table state "test".
  9. If error is during deactivation of scripts, then deactivate all scripts.
    You can load the table state "none".
  10. Copy all the output text of the CE's "Lua Engine" window.
  11. Post the output text here in side code blocks. i.e.
    Code:
 

TheGodUncle

Novice Cheater
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

Everything worked until I clicked on the main hooks, then I got this.
Code:
Process Module: mgsvtpp.exe (x64)
Path to File: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MGS_TPP\mgsvtpp.exe
Module Address: 0000000140000000
File Version: 1.0.15.0
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: autoAssembleFile:
Start: Auto Assemble File: "_Main.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: getFileStr:
Loading CEA file: "_Main.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  getFileStr:
Returning table file string; "_Main.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: autoAssembleFile:
Assembling File: "_Main.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  autoAssembleFile:
ENABLING; "_Main.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: autoAssembleFile:
Start: Auto Assemble File: "PlayerHook.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: getFileStr:
Loading CEA file: "PlayerHook.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  getFileStr:
Returning table file string; "PlayerHook.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: autoAssembleFile:
Assembling File: "PlayerHook.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  autoAssembleFile:
ENABLING; "PlayerHook.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx4xxxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4xxxxx49"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: clearGlobals:
clearGlobals: All I2CETableCEA globals cleared
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"
Cheat engine still crashes when I click on load table state.
 

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
750
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

TheGodUncle said:
Everything worked until I clicked on the main hooks, then I got this.
Code:
Process Module: mgsvtpp.exe (x64)
Path to File: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MGS_TPP\mgsvtpp.exe
Module Address: 0000000140000000
File Version: 1.0.15.0
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: autoAssembleFile:
Start: Auto Assemble File: "_Main.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: getFileStr:
Loading CEA file: "_Main.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  getFileStr:
Returning table file string; "_Main.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: autoAssembleFile:
Assembling File: "_Main.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  autoAssembleFile:
ENABLING; "_Main.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: autoAssembleFile:
Start: Auto Assemble File: "PlayerHook.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: getFileStr:
Loading CEA file: "PlayerHook.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  getFileStr:
Returning table file string; "PlayerHook.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: autoAssembleFile:
Assembling File: "PlayerHook.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  autoAssembleFile:
ENABLING; "PlayerHook.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx4xxxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4xxxxx49"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: clearGlobals:
clearGlobals: All I2CETableCEA globals cleared
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"
 
I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"
Cheat engine still crashes when I click on load table state.

Most of the "player hook" errors are from mods. Are you using any mods? Did you verify the game files?
 

TheGodUncle

Novice Cheater
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

I'm not using any mods, I didn't even know this game had mods and I've verified the game files.
 

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
750
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

TheGodUncle said:
I'm not using any mods, I didn't even know this game had mods and I've verified the game files.
Not really sure then, I just tried it and it's all working on my end.

Here is the code, you can see if you can find it with AOB scans and see what's different.
AOB: 48xxxxxx48xxxxxx4xxxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4xxxxx49
Code:
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F2C:  4C 87 04 24                 -  xchg [rsp],r8                      
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F30:  C3                          -  ret                                
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F31:  48 8B 3C 24                 -  mov rdi,[rsp]                      
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F35:  48 8D 34 24                 -  lea rsi,[rsp]                      
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F39:  4C 89 06                    -  mov [rsi],r8                       
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F3C:  4C 8D 05 0DF65EFF           -  lea r8,[148A90550]                 [28EC8348]
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F43:  4C 87 04 24                 -  xchg [rsp],r8                      
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F47:  C3                          -  ret                                
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F48:  0F1F 84 00 00000000         -  nop [rax+rax+00000000]             
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F50:  55                          -  push rbp                           
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F51:  53                          -  push rbx                           
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F52:  57                          -  push rdi                           
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F53:  41 55                       -  push r13                           
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F55:  41 56                       -  push r14                           
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F57:  41 57                       -  push r15                           
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F59:  48 8D AC 24 D1FFFFFF        -  lea rbp,[rsp-0000002F]             
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F61:  48 81 EC B8000000           -  sub rsp,000000B8                   
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F68:  48 8B 05 B11169F9           -  mov rax,[142B32120]                [3E6068D1]
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F6F:  48 31 E0                    -  xor rax,rsp                        <<<--- AOB Starts Here
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F72:  48 89 85 D7FFFFFF           -  mov [rbp-00000029],rax             
////  INJECTING START  ----------------------------------------------------------
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F79:  48 8B 41 38                 -  mov rax,[rcx+38]                   
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F7D:  48 8B 79 30                 -  mov rdi,[rcx+30]                   
////  INJECTING END  ----------------------------------------------------------
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F81:  41 89 D7                    -  mov r15d,edx                       
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F84:  4C 8B 68 60                 -  mov r13,[rax+60]                   
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F88:  4B 8D 1C 7F                 -  lea rbx,[r15+r15*2]                
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F8C:  49 89 CE                    -  mov r14,rcx                        
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F8F:  49 8B 85 E0000000           -  mov rax,[r13+000000E0]             
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F96:  B9 FFFF0000                 -  mov ecx,0000FFFF                   
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F9B:  48 C1 E3 05                 -  shl rbx,05                         
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0F9F:  66 42 39 0C 78              -  cmp [rax+r15*2],cx                 
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0FA4:  74 07                       -  je 1494A0FAD                       
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0FA6:  83 4C 3B 50 02              -  or dword ptr [rbx+rdi+50],02       
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0FAB:  EB 05                       -  jmp 1494A0FB2                      
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0FAD:  83 64 3B 50 FD              -  and dword ptr [rbx+rdi+50],-03     
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0FB2:  8B 44 3B 50                 -  mov eax,[rbx+rdi+50]               
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0FB6:  48 89 B4 24 00010000        -  mov [rsp+00000100],rsi             
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0FBE:  4C 89 A4 24 B0000000        -  mov [rsp+000000B0],r12             
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0FC6:  A8 01                       -  test al,01                         
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0FC8:  75 57                       -  jne 1494A1021                      
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0FCA:  A8 02                       -  test al,02                         
mgsvtpp.exe+94A0FCC:  75 53                       -  jne 1494A1021
 

TXPZ

What is cheating?
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

hello, first i sould give a huge thank you because i'm using your tables since 2017 on a MGSV crack^^ this is really good but, i have a little issue with the teleport to waypoint feature, it autodisable and i'll just wanted to know if it was possible to keep this feature enables beacause every times i teleport myself i shoud go back on Cheat engine and re-enable this..(and will you add (if possible) a "auto Mark" ennemies, placed weapons, materials, rought diamounds, animals, ? it will be something really usefull^^) keep up awesome work buddy! ;)
 

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
750
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

TXPZ said:
hello, first i sould give a huge thank you because i'm using your tables since 2017 on a MGSV crack^^ this is really good but, i have a little issue with the teleport to waypoint feature, it autodisable and i'll just wanted to know if it was possible to keep this feature enables beacause every times i teleport myself i shoud go back on Cheat engine and re-enable this..(and will you add (if possible) a "auto Mark" ennemies, placed weapons, materials, rought diamounds, animals, ? it will be something really usefull^^) keep up awesome work buddy! ;)
The teleport to waypoint is a "run once" script so once ran it's supposed to disable itself, when you go back into the game it should be teleporting you. I'm mostly just keeping the table upto date, but not really adding any new features.
 
Top