Not open for further replies.
SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The Mogician said:
Which games are you looking at?
"She" wants those just for personal use, for MP gaming (I saw some videos how such cheats can be used against other players). But sure, if compensation triumphs and you get to discuss something, so be it. As long as you don't discuss it publicly and take it to PMs.

gir489

gir489

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Csimbi said:
gir489 said:
Rules are simple. Ask me anything. Questions will be answered ad hoc.

Topics I'm very knowledgeable about:
Philosophy
Bitcoin/Crypto currencies
Cryptography
Reverse engineering
x86 ASM
Hacking console games since the PS2 all the way up to the XBOX One and PS4
Hacking/pentesting computers
Programming
Who created God and more importantly, what for?
Are we, humies, the only playthings of God or are there other creations (beings)?
If there are, why won't God allow humies to consult with those other beings?
We created God as a means of control. Every Bible/Torah/Quran story centers around a humanistic God with qualities that of a human, and every single book changes the style of God. In the Torah, he's a vindictive dick who has an ego to prove. In the Bible, I guess the birth of his Son (himself) calmed him down, because he's less of a dick. In the Quran he's an egotistical dick that wants you to use violence in his name and kill all non believers, and your wife if she shows a little skin. Also, a lot of the stories seem to be representative of constellations and our solar system. The Son dying on the cross, is similar to how the sun in December will lower to its lowest point, and "die" on the Crux constellation, not to be seen again for 3 days, and "rise again."
God is dead, and we killed him and then dabbed on his corpse.
Would you stop and try to have a conversation with an ant? Why would beings of vast intelligence who are capable of interstellar space travel at faster than light speeds even care about us if they knew? I wouldn't. Such an egotistical thing to assume they would want to talk to us.

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Funny how "God" and "human" are in the same sentence :D

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
gir489 said:
Being a student of the Holy Quran, i can tell you that Quranic version of God has no human like properties. There are four qualities of God mentioned in Quran.

1. Say, “He is God, the One.
2. God, the Eternal, Self-sufficient;
3. He begets not, nor was He begotten.
4. And there is nothing comparable to Him.”

There's also nothing about killing non-believers (except when in a war and even then only the military). I mean i am a practicing Muslim and i have more non-believer friends than Muslims :D , some even best friends.

gir489

gir489

RCE Fanatics
Talents
STN said:
There's also nothing about killing non-believers (except when in a war and even then only the military). I mean i am a practicing Muslim and i have more non-believer friends than Muslims :D , some even best friends.
Cool story, bro.

D

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Hi adm sir ..May I ask what happen to the plane..boeing MH370..sir..it's been disappear few years oredy..is it they been suck into a time door..like Bermuda triangle..please englighten us all..sir

D

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Sir hi.the wisest of all in the group..sir there is a game name victory and glory napoleon..can sir make this a table..this my 2nd question
My 3rd..is Jesus.. a Buddhism before he join into Christian.. tq
4rd..sir do you believe in afterlife..where do we go if we are pass away..tq sir

fantomas

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
gir489 said:
I think you should care more about what you are a real talent for, which is talking/learning people about cheat table making and/or assembly language in general.

Csimbi

Csimbi

RCE Fanatics
Talents
gir489 said:
Would you stop and try to have a conversation with an ant? Why would beings of vast intelligence who are capable of interstellar space travel at faster than light speeds even care about us if they knew? I wouldn't. Such an egotistical thing to assume they would want to talk to us.
I did not imply that they'd want to talk to us.
I am simply curios if there was a God, why'd he put them so out of reach?
Coming to think of it, it's a good choice. We (humankind as a whole) are still acting as a bunch of idiots.
Perhaps one day we'll mature and at that point, those other races won't be so out of reach anymore...
Too bad neither one of us will be around by then.

Rhark

Rhark

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Could you make a table for Sniper Elite V2 Remastered on the Windows Store? <3

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I got one: can I close this topic before it derails into something more retarded?

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
gir489 said:
LOL, did you seriously just post a racist, hate site to prove a version of Islam that's alien to Muslims?

But responses to that are here, here and the best one here - Explanation of Quran 47:4- what are wars in Islamic perspective

Reality:

Quran 4:90 So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.

2:190 Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

2:192 And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

2:193 But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

2:256 “There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned.”

60: 8 Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

Countless more.

But you're free to your opinions. People who distort and wish for violence in Islam, they belong with ISIS crowd. They are the Khwaraji who use their own interpretation to fool gullible people for their goal of spreading fitna(violence) in land.

Salaam(peace!)

D

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Hi adm sir ..May I ask what happen to the plane..boeing MH370..sir..it's been disappear few years oredy..is it they been suck into a time door..like Bermuda triangle..please englighten us all..sir

sir i m impress with your answer on religion sir..about my question..is there a time hole or a gate travel,tq sir

gir489

gir489

RCE Fanatics
Talents
MangaDrawing said:
Hi
I have a one question from assembly.
If we have player health that is float but the health maximum value was 4-byte while they are similar in appearance.
how can get health to maximum with assembly?
Floats are stored in the FPU, or, Floating Point Unit. There are several instructions to handle this, but the most efficient for your case is fild.

gir489

gir489

RCE Fanatics
Talents
STN said:
gir489 said:
LOL, did you seriously just post a racist, hate site to prove a version of Islam that's alien to Muslims?
~misunderstandings of islam~
Islam is not a race, it is an idea. A race is a group of people. Don't know why I had to explain that...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

Despite making up 10% of the world's population, Muslims make up 82% of the world's extremely violent terrorists. If you're offended your own religion is the cause of this, that's your problem, all I'm doing is pointing out facts. The rebuttals claim "it's a misunderstanding" of the passage. I suppose 9/11 was a misunderstanding, too...

But fuck me if looking at facts is racist now. It's [CURRENT_YEAR], can't criticize Islam, that's racist!

Status
Not open for further replies.