Dragon Ball FighterZ Trainer +10

Marcus101RR

Marcus101RR

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
bretnikola said:
I uninstalled the easyanticheat, i have entered that thing you said in launch options and i have blocked internet connection to the game, but when i launch it it says that it cant launch cause anticheat is not installed. I even tried in offline mode on steam, please help
Do not uninstall EAC, leave it alone, and just enter the parameter, its the same as Watch_Dogs 2. Just use the launch parameter. Did they actually force this game to run the EAC regardless of this parameter? Then it sounds like EAC is becoming more intrusive then before.

B

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Hey guys, I am going to make a video to show yall how to disable EAC as soon as I get back from work.

Edit: Updated the instructions.

evil_befall

evil_befall

Expert Cheater
Marcus101RR said:
bretnikola said:
I uninstalled the easyanticheat, i have entered that thing you said in launch options and i have blocked internet connection to the game, but when i launch it it says that it cant launch cause anticheat is not installed. I even tried in offline mode on steam, please help
Do not uninstall EAC, leave it alone, and just enter the parameter, its the same as Watch_Dogs 2. Just use the launch parameter. Did they actually force this game to run the EAC regardless of this parameter? Then it sounds like EAC is becoming more intrusive then before.
at launch options i typed -eac-nop-loaded but its saying nop loaded shouldnt it be not loaded ?

Lord Potter

Lord Potter

What is cheating?
only thing that suck about this trainer is that you need paid 5.99$ for the full version i just fine stupid to paid for a trainer

BlueHole

BlueHole

Novice Cheater
We have to know how remove the EAC first

A

a89928989

What is cheating?
it says "Could not find the code 01" what is this? And do i need to uninstall EAC or not uninstall?

A

a89928989

What is cheating?
its says "could find the code 01" what is this?

E

Eva66

Noobzor
Marcus101RR said:
bretnikola said:
EAC installed or not, I still get the error 01 and acces violation after restart (which I did the first time too) :cry:

B

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Eva66 said:
Marcus101RR said:
bretnikola said:
EAC installed or not, I still get the error 01 and acces violation after restart (which I did the first time too) :cry:
Guys, please follow the instructions in the read me file.

G

garrethking

Noobzor
Does it need an update after yesterdays patch?

B

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
garrethking said:
Does it need an update after yesterdays patch?
Naa, All the game code is the same.

G

garrethking

Noobzor
Trainer starts but the hotkeys dont do anything

E

Eva66

Noobzor
BooBoo said:
Eva66 said:
Marcus101RR said:
Guys, please follow the instructions in the read me file.
That's what I did like I said before. That's why I don't understand why it's not working

Voye

Voye

Noobzor
Is it possible to add zeni and then go back to playing the game legit without any repercussions?

P

poopydiaper

What is cheating?
no the trainers are broken and do not work with the new patch