O

oyyzj

Expert Cheater
Game: Lords of the Fallen
Version: STEAM v1.6

http://store.steampowered.com/app/265300/

01. Exp Distribute
02. Stats distibute
- add stats points (does nothing when 02 is activated)
03. Magic distribute
- add magic points (does nothing when 03 is acitvated)
04. infinite Potion (deactivate when you are dead)
05. Magic mana
06. Stamina

[attachment=0]LordsOfTheFallen.ct[/attachment]

PS: played 15 minutes, find it boring. maybe i will play more in the future.
PS2: played abit more. defeated the first boss. =.= updated the table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Attachments

B

beguiler

Expert Cheater
Here is my slightly modified version of the above CT by Credits: oyyzj for the recently released GoG version of the game. Mainly I redid the infinite potion so it will work with the GoG version. It's not really infinite potions but infinite item use so I changed the name to that. I also removed the non-working code like the add stat/magic points and exp Distribute.

So the table has the following:
  1. Stats Distribute - same as original, must have 1 point but when used points never gets removed
  2. magic distribute - same as original, must have 1 point but when used points never gets removed
  3. Infinite Item use - doesn't use up an usable item. If you use a potion count doesn't decrease. If you unlock a rune you will still have an unlocked rune in your inventory. When you add a rune to a weapon if you have 2 or more it will never decrease (note if you have only 1 it will disappear from inventory). WARNING - disable when loading game or infinite loop happens and will crash your game if you leave it long enough!!
  4. Item count - added this so you can change the count in case you forget to disable on load and end up with like a million potions.
  5. Magic Mana - unchanged - enable for infinite magic use
  6. Stamina - unchanged - enable for infinite stamina
  7. Testing - partial attempt to get HP pointers - incomplete

Have fun :)

I tried to do infinite HP but it was a pain, and decided to forget about it. If you want to give it a try you can look for the 17 memory locations storing HP and locking it and it will work. I was able to find an AOB scan that would let me get 12 of the 17 but for the remaining 5 I couldn't find any that let me find them after reloading the game.

Attachments

K

krul

Expert Cheater
Thank you @beguiler !!!!! Will try it.

Is it possible to make rapidfire for spellcasting ?

B

beguiler

Expert Cheater
It's probably possible to fix the cool down, but someone else will have to do it since I am not playing the game anymore.

K

KS212

Expert Cheater
Requesting an option to add Fun into the game :p

Gvaz

Gvaz

Expert Cheater
Is this code still valid? I'm hoping to play the game since I got the GOTY on steam