Reaction score
How exactly do I change item seed?

mece

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
Soko said:
How exactly do I change item seed?
  1. Activate "Item Mods" feature.
  2. Mouse over an item. The script gets the seed pointer. NB! An equipped item always has priority over other items.
  3. Change "Seed" value. From CE help: "There are 2 ways to change a value in the list, by either double-clicking the value, or by selecting it and pressing enter. For all the other items in the list just double click on it and it will open up a new window allowing you to change it."
  4. Put item into stash. At this moment item stats rerolling.
  5. Now the item has updated stats.

Soko

Noobzor
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification. Didn't know about the equipped item priority, was trying to change not equipped item and thought I was doing something wrong. Work's like a charm. Thanks again :)

Marcus101RR

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Reaction score
Here is my table which primarily has Summoner cheats to focus on. Increases Wolves / Nymph spawning.

Attachments

• 10.9 KB Views: 497

Toreador

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Hey , is it possible to create a script to increase the experience you gain from monsters or to change the XP chart so you level up faster?? When i use the Quick Level Up script it has no effect ...

Mannizzle

What is cheating?
Reaction score
i cant get any of the tables to work...maybe because its v2.1 now?

TheHun

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Looking for a table to the new game version out on steam, anyone got it?

dk2020

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
WIP update table for v2.7.

Updating this for TQ v2.7, not everything is updated.
Character Mods are working include fast leveling. (didn't worry about god/omnipotent pointer)
Loot Mod, should work. Haven't tested Everything.
Items Mod, haven't looked at. Will do later ...

-- edit --
v2.7 updated (table attached)
Item Mod:
create artifact with only forumula working
pointer to item seed working, confirmed with tqvaultae (did not change and reroll)
pointer to relic working, change value to 1 to create full relic

Attachments

Toreador

What is cheating?
Reaction score
The only thing that works its the Loot mod - loot from monsters , item and character mods can't be enabled ... i'm playing GoG version 2.7!

Dimensionist

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Toreador said:
The only thing that works its the Loot mod - loot from monsters , item and character mods can't be enabled ... i'm playing GoG version 2.7!
That's because it only works for the Legacy version, rather than the DX11 Enhanced version of Titan Quest: AE out now. Though I've been using it with Steam, the same problem you talked about happens with the DX11 version, where only the Loot mod works.

dk2020

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
Dimensionist said:
Toreador said:
That's because it only works for the Legacy version, rather than the DX11 Enhanced version of Titan Quest: AE out now. Though I've been using it with Steam, the same problem you talked about happens with the DX11 version, where only the Loot mod works.
Right, Here's the DX11 version.

Attachments

Sivasoe

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Hi,
I am playing by updating the game to version 2.7.
Yesterday June 28, i tried TQv2.7 table and tried Loot Mod on Monsters it didn't work properly meaning, it is triggering for Chests. And Loot mod for chests is not working at all.
But today when i tried the same, they are not working at all and the game crashes when i open Chests.

Editing Again:
Now i tried again with Character mods, (tried only some)
God mode is working, modifiers for attributes, skill points and experience are also working.
Game crashed again for Formula mod.

Please, kindly anyone make Loot From Chests Mod working. I only want this mod.
Thank you.

Dimensionist

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
dk2020 said:
Dimensionist said:
Toreador said:
Right, Here's the DX11 version.
The Loot Mod for Chests isn't working in this version. Rest seems to be working fine.

Toreador

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Exactly , that Loot Mod for Chests its all that i need from cheat table , if its possible to upload only that , i would be grateful!

dk2020

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
for the tq_dx11 version it looks like i missed a function. Open the table in notepad/notepad++ change any line that is Game.Game to Game_DX11.Game , that should allow the chest loot mod to be enable. I didn't change any of the codes from previous version, just updated the match offset. Not sure what the best values to use is for legendary drops. seems 30000 gives lots of yellows and sometime blues but no legendary purple but I am very early in the game

Dimensionist

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
dk2020 said:
for the tq_dx11 version it looks like i missed a function. Open the table in notepad/notepad++ change any line that is Game.Game to Game_DX11.Game , that should allow the chest loot mod to be enable. I didn't change any of the codes from previous version, just updated the match offset. Not sure what the best values to use is for legendary drops. seems 30000 gives lots of yellows and sometime blues but no legendary purple but I am very early in the game
After changing GAME to GAME_DX11 and pressing okay in the script, I get a 'This address specifier is not valid' error message in line 44 'Game_DX11.GAME::LootLoader::Load+E4:'

Anyway to fix that?

dk2020

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
Dimensionist said:
dk2020 said:
After changing GAME to GAME_DX11 and pressing okay in the script, I get a 'This address specifier is not valid' error message in line 44 'Game_DX11.GAME::LootLoader::Load+E4:'

Anyway to fix that?
Here's an update TQ_DX11 with the chest loot mod fixed.

Attachments