Fade to Silence! (Early access) table/trainer

pino44io

Cheater
Reaction score
+1

Allen1013

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Yeah game still randomly crashes. Id love a table to but I'd hold off on playing it or buying it.

Yeah like someone said most items are 4bytes so finding items is super easy. I hate how NPC's get tired and have to quit.......fix my base you layabouts!

qwerpy

What is cheating?
Reaction score
With hotfix #2, (version 2022), it's a lot more stable. Any chance getting an update for that latest update?

Solgath

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
aye, few trainers out there, but they seem to have a couple of issues, i tend to prefer tables over trainers depending on how made them tbh

qwerpy

What is cheating?
Reaction score
I've managed to build my own table, finding the stamina (float, 100), which points to the register (RBX) holding the data structure for the player - then the offsets:
Stamina: RBX+015C -> add to table & freeze
Ice buildup: RBC+02FC -> add to table, set to zero & freeze
hunger: RBX+02D4 -> add to table, set to zero & freeze

There's another data structure for The Stash, but it was faster to search for the stash value once I had 4 or more of a particular item, search, decrease, search, etc, and once I had it, upped the stash value to 9,000 - stash values cannot go above 10,000 - it will crash the game.

Also, I've followed the steps for basic code injection and full code injection off CE's wiki page - yet when I NOP the instructions, it just duplicates the player table elsewhere and duplicates the stamina reducing code in a new region of memory too.

I looked at Mexyn's table, and saw that they do a full code injection/AOB scan, unfortunately (for me at least) it doesn't seem to work with this released version of the game. I'm reading into other techniques, it might be easiest to AOB, with a LUA script to slice the locations and freeze them but I've not learned enough to do that.

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Reaction score
Hey, I did a table with the most necessary things (Health, Energy, One Hit Kill)
There is for sure somebody else who wants to add more
  • Update 1 v. 1.0.2022 HOTFIX 2 when its below unlimited energy can destroy your game
    Changed something for Unlimited health + one hit kill
    added Unlimited Items

Attachments

Macarthaig

Noobzor
Reaction score
Rysefox said:
Hey, I did a table with the most necessary things (Health, Energy, One Hit Kill)
Energy causes crash, Health and one hit kill work fine. Using correct version.

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Reaction score
Macarthaig said:
Rysefox said:
Okay what did you do exactly? Energy should not crash. For me its not crashing, need more informations

Macarthaig

Noobzor
Reaction score
Rysefox said:
Macarthaig said:
Rysefox said:
Okay what did you do exactly? Energy should not crash. For me its not crashing, need more informations
It crashed to desktop for energy as soon as i click the box to activate. Also on extensive playing using health cheat, apparently all of my followers died and im unable to rez them. Doing so sets health bar to completely frozen and then death. Also for some odd reason, fire barrels do not stay lit. Even exiting the game and restarting without using CE doesn't fix. Had to start a new save.

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Reaction score
Macarthaig said:
Rysefox said:
Macarthaig said:
It crashed to desktop for energy as soon as i click the box to activate. Also on extensive playing using health cheat, apparently all of my followers died and im unable to rez them. Doing so sets health bar to completely frozen and then death. Also for some odd reason, fire barrels do not stay lit. Even exiting the game and restarting without using CE doesn't fix. Had to start a new save.
Okay good to know, look tomorrow in it. I think I need play little further to check this more.

Macarthaig

Noobzor
Reaction score
Rysefox said:
Macarthaig said:
Rysefox said:
Okay good to know, look tomorrow in it. I think I need play little further to check this more.
No problem, hope you get it sorted out.

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Reaction score
Added new stuff -> Never get cold, Health cannot be subtracted, No hunger, unlimited bow ammo. dont know Unlimited Energy does not crash my game when I activated

update is on my first post

akzaz

Noobzor
Reaction score
everything works except energy !!! i hope you fix this

akzaz

Noobzor
Reaction score
Rysefox said:
Added new stuff -> Never get cold, Health cannot be subtracted, No hunger, unlimited bow ammo. dont know Unlimited Energy does not crash my game when I activated

akzaz

Noobzor
Reaction score
Rysefox said:

i saw in a trainer a new function for a previous version of this game that has the function "super jump" and "super speed" which is really cool , i hope you consider to add those functions

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Reaction score
akzaz said:
Rysefox said:

https://youtu.be/OUvgbHsfpuI

What do you mean

akzaz

Noobzor
Reaction score
Rysefox said:
akzaz said:
Rysefox said:

What do you mean
i think i dont have the same version of the cheat table as yours . Can you send it to me plz

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Reaction score
akzaz said:
Rysefox said:
akzaz said:

What do you mean
i think i dont have the same version of the cheat table as yours . Can you send it to me plz
If you have the game, you will see Hotfix 1/2 under the full game