Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

SSDark 2 Vegeta

SSDark 2 Vegeta

Expert Cheater
Is it possible to get banned for using those shiny h4cks in SP mode? gj for the hax.

update
my game crashes when i check HookWithHWBreakpoint, help.

T

translu

Expert Cheater
I tried to do a patcher for the CRC checks in this game.
Also with a basic weapon stats editor (to use once "CRC Stop" is succesfully activated)

Game version: 1.5, no AOB search

Attachments

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
^ There are several types of checks in that protection mechanism: MD5, CRC32, etc. And timed checks. At some point game will still crash. If your code somehow pulled it off, then congrats! ;)

S

s3231541

What is cheating?
Hi,

For guys that have the game crash as soon as you check "HookwithHWBreakpoint", before you select process, you can go to Edit -> Setting -> Debug Options and make sure that you have these option checked:

Prefer Breakpoint Method:
Hardware Breakpoint

Debugger method:
Use VEH Debugger

choose OK to save setting then follow the steps like in first pages.

M

miucute2311

Noobzor

Can somebody help me with this?
I'm kinda stuck here... :(
The Debug-Pointers option is not working :mellow:

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
O L D. Welcome to 2019. Not interested in updating it. Nothing you can do; even DISLIKE :) Muhaha.

M

miucute2311

Noobzor
SunBeam said:
O L D. Welcome to 2019. Not interested in updating it. Nothing you can do; even DISLIKE :) Muhaha.
Sad... :( :( :(
It's okay... No one wants to put some extra work in a 1-year-old game right?
Just very sad... =(

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dude.. it's Unity. Add a few more years.. Peace.

M

miucute2311

Noobzor
SunBeam said:
Dude.. it's Unity. Add a few more years.. Peace.
It did worked after i completed the whole game though... :?:

K

Kamikashi

What is cheating?
Duckers said:
The second i tick "hookwithHWBreakpoint" the game force quits itself.
Same here.

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to 2019.

J

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
The game shouldn't have updated though, some of them did get I think it was Chinese localization support which could have affected things a bit but I don't believe Unity or Syndicate were ever part of that.

https://steamdb.info/depot/289651/manifests/

2015 for title update #4 so things should still work but it is possible things differ with UPlay and the recent giveaway they had if that version was for whatever reason altered in some way, can't see that as easily. Digital signature on the game exe if it has one should have a date though if that's newer.

EDIT: Oh right the giveaway also ended on April 25th for anyone looking into that now after it was mentioned in this post so it's over.

C

chrisreddot3

Expert Cheater
Teleport cheat is possible in this game?Can someone make it ?

P

Paul44

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 ~ Uplay & Steam

PRENOTE: if you keep crashing within minutes, try out v6.7 (pre v6.8.x) ! Also: working fine with v7.1...

I made this table some months back, but got not around posting it since I'm not really happy with the Teleport function (in that selecting icons eventually can/will cause crashes). That said: table is posted "as is" since I have very little time these days to do any research in this area. But it does have some nice features, so there you go....

* Player Status: health, god mode, invisibility
* Inventory Supplies: everything, incl Sync points
* Teleport & Coordinates... (don't go wild... and avoid selecting icons)

Important remarks:
1. READ the included readme file (t.i. if you do not want to crash all the time... or want to know why you crashed in the first place)
2. While the game is loaded, you can use ONLY 1 CE (featured) table/trainer (incl trainers like #MAF). Iow you can NOT have this table loaded, along with #Sunbeam's for example. It also means that you can not close, and then reload/attach the table again... you'll crash guaranteed !
3. Win 10 users are a bit in a "disadvantage" here. CE seems more memory-sensible in combo with this OS. The crashes mentioned earlier - in this topic - almost surely come from win10-gamers... (tip: try to load 'cheatengine-x86_64.exe' explicitly)

ps: I never played this game in full (just a few missions/retries), while building this table. So if you do stumble across some weird situation, report back (reproduce the error so I can pinpoint it down more easily). No promises, but - time permitting - I'll try to look into it...

A reminder to myself: (stuff to dive in when back on track... some day :cool: )
- Icon selection: [ https://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5748491&sid=25002391f72d14a164ff46265a4ce69a#5748491 ]
- Unlimited breakpoints (?): [ https://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5748167&sid=25002391f72d14a164ff46265a4ce69a#5748167 ]

Attachments

C

chrisreddot3

Expert Cheater
Paul44 said:
Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 ~ Uplay & Steam

I made this table some months back, but got not around posting it since I'm not really happy with the Teleport function (in that selecting icons eventually can/will cause crashes). That said: table is posted "as is" since I have very little time these days to do any research in this area. But it does have some nice features, so there you go....

* Player Status: health, god mode, invisibility
* Inventory Supplies: everything, incl Sync points
* Teleport & Coordinates... (don't go wild... and avoid selecting icons)

Important remarks:
1. READ the included readme file (t.i. if you do not want to crash all the time... or want to know why you crashed in the first place)
2. While the game is loaded, you can use ONLY 1 CE (featured) table/trainer (incl trainers like #MAF). Iow you can NOT have this table loaded, along with #Sunbeam's for example. It also means that you can not close, and then reload/attach the table again... you'll crash guaranteed !
3. Win 10 users are a bit in a "disadvantage" here. CE seems more memory-sensible in combo with this OS. The crashes mentioned earlier - in this topic - almost surely come from win10-gamers... (tip: try to load 'cheatengine-x86_64.exe' explicitly)

ps: I never played this game in full (just a few missions/retries), while building this table. So if you do stumble across some weird situation, report back (reproduce the error so I can pinpoint it down more easily). No promises, but - time permitting - I'll try to look into it...

A reminder to myself: (stuff to dive in when back on track... some day :cool: )
- Icon selection: [ https://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5748491&sid=25002391f72d14a164ff46265a4ce69a#5748491 ]
- Unlimited breakpoints (?): [ https://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5748167&sid=25002391f72d14a164ff46265a4ce69a#5748167 ]
Ty man,you are the best!
All the cheats are working great!