Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

S

skadex

Noobzor
The Greenventor table work well (with little modifications) and it's possinle reach 8k or 50k and more assesment.
[attachment=0]gueyu.CT[/attachment]

If you want just 8k: make a deck with your prismatic cards, enable all box in life modifier script and just "card played" and "prismatic bonus" in high assesment.
If you want more exp (a lot more) simple enable "make all card prismatic" (in this case of course you don't need prismatic card in your deck).

Attachments

O

oredlegend

Noobzor
yeah this is working fine thanks

F

furthestben

Novice Cheater
Wouldn't mind an update for effect damage, 3 card deck and battle damage. Makes the 120000 battle damage/effect damage missions easier to do.

afg12

afg12

What is cheating?
Can someone make auto duel cheat?

S

Shady0wl

Noobzor
Really could use the effect and battle damage ryt now.

afg12

afg12

What is cheating?
jhon800703 said:
dlpc_autoduel.CT
Thanks a lot jhon800703 really appreciate that.
Now i can burn my 99999 gate keys. :D

Y

yaganekum

Noobzor
I'd like to ask you guys a favor, I'm behind a table for a game called the rise of myths. I think as it is a flash game, it would be easier to modify it. the game link below http://www.riseofmythos.com/play-free

Y

yaganekum

Noobzor
R

RubalNandal

What is cheating?
yaganekum said:
I'd like to ask you guys a favor, I'm behind a table for a game called the rise of myths. I think as it is a flash game, it would be easier to modify it. the game link below http://www.riseofmythos.com/play-free
lol i used to play this game long back , ya its a flash game , though i m not good at hacking and stuff but as far as i could find that game was completely server side , yet i m not 100% sure , but if u find anything tell me too lol , i will return haha (as game in current state is all about $$$)

evil_befall

evil_befall

Expert Cheater
does anyone managed to find somthing for gems ? I know its a server side value but i could always ask and maybe someone managed to find somthing

F

furthestben

Novice Cheater
evil_befall said:
does anyone managed to find somthing for gems ? I know its a server side value but i could always ask and maybe someone managed to find somthing
Sadly, unless you can "fix" the drop rate (which is probably also server side) then you cannot cheat gems in. There used to be a way, but konami fixed that very quickly.

evil_befall

evil_befall

Expert Cheater
furthestben said:
evil_befall said:
Sadly, unless you can "fix" the drop rate (which is probably also server side) then you cannot cheat gems in. There used to be a way, but konami fixed that very quickly.
As i thought they do anything to make sure people pay with real money for gems Thx anyway

Y

yusei8

What is cheating?
Plz update or show me how to update any tutorial plz love u all