Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

greenventor

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I don't feel like i will update my table soon, because i'm not as interested in Duel Links as before. Maybe Jheb will help you. BullyWiiPlaza here will help you too, his offer is not free though.
Maybe sometimes i will play and update my table again, when meta is not boring anymore.

oredlegend

Noobzor
Reaction score
hey again i have found a solution to the outdated cheat problems and as greenventor said that hes not making anymore cheats soon i request that he make only one cheat and only one and that will be the duel Assessment score becasue that the only cheat needed all the other cheats are on fearlessrevolution here the link its a trusted software made for every game used today https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/cheats/yu-gi-oh-duel-links-trainers it has alot of cheats for many many games and free so please consider my request and make the Assessment score cheat please these are realy important days in the game i really need to get those prizes and thanks.

ItalianMage

What is cheating?
Reaction score
@oredlegend there's a 8k (9k with campaign bonus) assesment if you want but yeah,50k assesment would be good to have back

ItalianMage

What is cheating?
Reaction score
oredlegend said:
hey again i have found a solution to the outdated cheat problems and as greenventor said that hes not making anymore cheats soon i request that he make only one cheat and only one and that will be the duel Assessment score becasue that the only cheat needed all the other cheats are on fearlessrevolution here the link its a trusted software made for every game used today https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/cheats/yu-gi-oh-duel-links-trainers it has alot of cheats for many many games and free so please consider my request and make the Assessment score cheat please these are realy important days in the game i really need to get those prizes and thanks.
there's a 8k (9k with campaign bonus) assesment if you want but yeah,50k assesment would be good to have

skadex

Noobzor
Reaction score
The Greenventor table work well (with little modifications) and it's possinle reach 8k or 50k and more assesment.

If you want just 8k: make a deck with your prismatic cards, enable all box in life modifier script and just "card played" and "prismatic bonus" in high assesment.
If you want more exp (a lot more) simple enable "make all card prismatic" (in this case of course you don't need prismatic card in your deck).

Attachments

furthestben

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind an update for effect damage, 3 card deck and battle damage. Makes the 120000 battle damage/effect damage missions easier to do.

afg12

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Can someone make auto duel cheat?

afg12

What is cheating?
Reaction score
jhon800703 said:
dlpc_autoduel.CT
Thanks a lot jhon800703 really appreciate that.
Now i can burn my 99999 gate keys. :D

yaganekum

Noobzor
Reaction score
I'd like to ask you guys a favor, I'm behind a table for a game called the rise of myths. I think as it is a flash game, it would be easier to modify it. the game link below http://www.riseofmythos.com/play-free

RubalNandal

What is cheating?
Reaction score
yaganekum said:
I'd like to ask you guys a favor, I'm behind a table for a game called the rise of myths. I think as it is a flash game, it would be easier to modify it. the game link below http://www.riseofmythos.com/play-free
lol i used to play this game long back , ya its a flash game , though i m not good at hacking and stuff but as far as i could find that game was completely server side , yet i m not 100% sure , but if u find anything tell me too lol , i will return haha (as game in current state is all about $$$)

evil_befall

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
does anyone managed to find somthing for gems ? I know its a server side value but i could always ask and maybe someone managed to find somthing

furthestben

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
evil_befall said:
does anyone managed to find somthing for gems ? I know its a server side value but i could always ask and maybe someone managed to find somthing
Sadly, unless you can "fix" the drop rate (which is probably also server side) then you cannot cheat gems in. There used to be a way, but konami fixed that very quickly.

evil_befall

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
furthestben said:
evil_befall said:
Sadly, unless you can "fix" the drop rate (which is probably also server side) then you cannot cheat gems in. There used to be a way, but konami fixed that very quickly.
As i thought they do anything to make sure people pay with real money for gems Thx anyway

yusei8

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Plz update or show me how to update any tutorial plz love u all