Viable method to increase the 'list_maxlength' of only 'Picker abilities' 'entries' (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) for any dominated 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' with the 'Steam™' version of 'Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™':
- Utilize the 'No myrian decrease' script and/or edit the 'Myrian' amount to afford the cost of the 'Training Orders'.
- Ensure the 'Value' of the 'dominated' function (in the 'Status' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) is '1'.
- Assign an applicable 'Training Order' that grants a specific 'Gang' to respective 'Olog'-hai or 'Uruk-hai' (where aforementioned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' would gain the two 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Values': 'Picker_ContractReward_Gang' and 'Picker_HasGang_[TYPE]').
- Alter the two newly-acquired 'entries' to hold other 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Values'.
- Repeat the above two steps to get the desired 'list_maxlength' of 'Picker abilities' 'entries' (where the maximum number of visible 'Picker abilities' 'entries' is '56'.)