Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

P

Pur

Expert Cheater
Pongozila said:
Hey guys, so I got this game on Game pass and since I've found no tables for 1.0.28.0 I made a simple one... nothing fancy... just a bare bones but useful table... Until someone updates the main table...

*INF. Arrows
*INF. Focus
*INF. Life
*INF. Might
*Insta Wrath refill

MAYBE I'll add more to the table... but I'm not that good on the fancy stuff... Anyway, enjoy. :lol: :)
How can you attach this table to the game, since it shows no game running in CE?

P

predprey

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
killerkrok555 said:
predprey said:
Restore Celebrimbor Talion
do you think you can make it so forcing an orc to cheat death is a possibility, i mean right after death he comes back immediately ive been able to force basic scars by letting an orc kill me and then killing him and then changing his "death" and "remove from map" to 0 and then i fast travel and go to his location and boom theres a scar but id like to get stormbringer or the machine scar which is impossible with my method and is only possible with the legitimate method of interacting with the orc more then one and i hate it.
sounds like what you want is not a "Force cheat death" but a "Force uruk scar"?

killerkrok555

killerkrok555

Expert Cheater
predprey said:
"Force uruk scar" is possible with seikuro table, i can change how the orc looks at will, but i like cheat death mechanic and i hate it how nonsensical and inconsistent it is, in some regions 3 orc cheated death when i didnt even plan for them with normal non intresting scars while in other regions where i want cheated death orcs nada nothing so i think i want "Force cheat death".
P.S i added the markers of MoreLuckyToCheatDeath and change the amount of times an orc killed me to 101 and took off both of his arms in order to get stormbringer and until this day the shrak didn't come back its been a week already.

P

predprey

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
killerkrok555 said:
predprey said:
"Force uruk scar" is possible with seikuro table, i can change how the orc looks at will, but i like cheat death mechanic and i hate it how nonsensical and inconsistent it is, in some regions 3 orc cheated death when i didnt even plan for them with normal non intresting scars while in other regions where i want cheated death orcs nada nothing so i think i want "Force cheat death".
P.S i added the markers of MoreLuckyToCheatDeath and change the amount of times an orc killed me to 101 and took off both of his arms in order to get stormbringer and until this day the shrak didn't come back its been a week already.
but you said you could manually force a cheat death by setting the death and remove from map flags to 0?

p.s. i don’t get what you want, if its the stormbringer and machine scars you can change them in the wounds section isnt it?

Pongozila

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Pur said:
How can you attach this table to the game, since it shows no game running in CE?
Locate it in "Processes" not "Applications"

P

predprey

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Merged all my recent cheats into Seikur0's table. Will be taking time off hacking this game for now.

Specific notes for each of my new cheats go here:
https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=95168#p95168
https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=96270#p96270
https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=96508#p96508
https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=96524#p96524

Update 30072019:
Moved "Multi Skill Upgrade Toggle" & "Multi Bodyguard Toggle" under "Master Script"
Added "Enable Warchief/Overlord Bodyguard" to "Multi Bodyguard Toggle".
- Hold R2 while confirming "Make Bodyguard" for warchiefs and overlords.
Added "Create Blood Brother Relationship" under "Master Script".
- Fill "Blood Brother 1" with valid uruk pointer which can be gotten from "Base" under "Uruk Pointer".
- Enable "[RUN]". It will deactivate automatically, not a bug.
- "Set Specific Blood Brother" can be used to force any blood brothers formed to be with a specific uruk (including blood brothers generated by game and not through [RUN]). Else, a random uruk from the army map will be picked by default.
- If the random uruk picked or specific uruk configured already has a blood brother, then no new blood brother relationships will be added. Limit can be removed using the provided script.
Added "Name" pointer to "Uruk Pointer"
- Swapped some Name String IDs

Credits: Seikur0, Olegbl, Sunbeam

Attachments

killerkrok555

killerkrok555

Expert Cheater
ive been trying to get the set bonuses for the legendary gears without the need to have 4 pieces of the same tribe and ive been able to change the number but the effect that supposed to come does not activate can someone create an unlock set bonuses cheat.

edit: ive been trying to manipulate functions and it seems all of them are changing the visual aspect that showes when set bonuses are activated, and i have no idea what to do i tried finding all the functions that are connected to the set pieces and non give me the set bonuses i dont know if its because in the inventory the game is saved therefore any changes to the set pieces dont work

P

predprey

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Added "Enable Warchief/Overlord Bodyguard" & "Create Blood Brother Relationship"

Table here: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=96588#p96588

F

Flamew1ng

Novice Cheater
Would it be possible to add a script that changes the wraith appearance, ability colors and such on Celebrimbor Talion to those of Dark Talion? There is already a Dark Talion skin, but not having the proper ability colors and such with it just looks off

Also, is there any way to delete unique items from the inventory? I want to give myself Ringwraith items but i'm afraid what happens when i get them the intended way

Being able to play around with the Ringwraith skills from the get go would also be amazing

P

predprey

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Flamew1ng said:
Would it be possible to add a script that changes the wraith appearance, ability colors and such on Celebrimbor Talion to those of Dark Talion? There is already a Dark Talion skin, but not having the proper ability colors and such with it just looks off

Also, is there any way to delete unique items from the inventory? I want to give myself Ringwraith items but i'm afraid what happens when i get them the intended way

Being able to play around with the Ringwraith skills from the get go would also be amazing
Should be possible. I uninstalled the game already, but if I'm not wrong, what you want to do is swap PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main with Player_Character_DarkTalion in the Restore Celembrimbor Talion script. If you know Lua you can add the additional symbols in and logic checks into the AA script. Else, swap the lines
registerSymbol("PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar"))
registerSymbol("Player_Character",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"Player_Character"))

with
registerSymbol("PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main"))
registerSymbol("Player_Character",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"Player_Character_DarkTalion"))

Items are entire structures in memory so only way is to find the "destroy item" function and call it from CE. Or if the items table is an array and not a list you could try finding the location where it is stored and deleting the item entry off it.

F

Flamew1ng

Novice Cheater
predprey said:
Flamew1ng said:

Should be possible. I uninstalled the game already, but if I'm not wrong, what you want to do is swap PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main with Player_Character_DarkTalion in the Restore Celembrimbor Talion script. If you know Lua you can add the additional symbols in and logic checks into the AA script. Else, swap the lines
registerSymbol("PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar"))
registerSymbol("Player_Character",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"Player_Character"))

with
registerSymbol("PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main"))
registerSymbol("Player_Character",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"Player_Character_DarkTalion"))

Items are entire structures in memory so only way is to find the "destroy item" function and call it from CE. Or if the items table is an array and not a list you could try finding the location where it is stored and deleting the item entry off it.
How exactly do i do that? All i see when i choose to Edit Script is;

obscanmodule(aob_darktalion,ShadowOfWar.exe,48 89 51 58 48 8B CA E8)
registersymbol(aob_darktalion)
alloc(newmem_darktalion,1024,ShadowOfWar.exe)
label(return_darktalion)

newmem_darktalion:
cmp edx,PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar
jne short @f
mov edx,Player_Character
@@:
mov [rcx+58],rdx
mov rcx,rdx
jmp return_darktalion
aob_darktalion:
jmp newmem_darktalion
nop
nop
return_darktalion:
[DISABLE]
aob_darktalion:
db 48 89 51 58 48 8B CA
unregistersymbol(aob_darktalion)
dealloc(newmem_darktalion)

Then lots of blue text, i'm absolutely braindead when it comes to LUA...i'm so close yet so far. Also, will this change everything and not just skills? It's 1 am here at the time of writing and i really should be sleeping already, but i was so exited to finally be able to do something like this that i got out of bed...only to run into an issue like this

Also, this might be somewhat off-topic, but how do you update CE to the latest version without uninstalling the old version first? I can't seem to be able to download the latest version, trying to download it from the main site has the browser tell me to install download manager or smth

The items i was planning on giving myself are the full Ringwraith Set minus the armor and cloak which i plan replace with Servants Blackened Armor and one of the Masks. Heres hoping i can just make captains drop them and have it work both then and when i get them the normal way

P

predprey

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Flamew1ng said:

Then lots of blue text, i'm absolutely braindead when it comes to LUA...i'm so close yet so far. Also, will this change everything and not just skills? It's 1 am here at the time of writing and i really should be sleeping already, but i was so exited to finally be able to do something like this that i got out of bed...only to run into an issue like this

Also, this might be somewhat off-topic, but how do you update CE to the latest version without uninstalling the old version first? I can't seem to be able to download the latest version, trying to download it from the main site has the browser tell me to install download manager or smth

The items i was planning on giving myself are the full Ringwraith Set minus the armor and cloak which i plan replace with Servants Blackened Armor and one of the Masks. Heres hoping i can just make captains drop them and have it work both then and when i get them the normal way
The lines are in the Master script. It should change only the skill set for the Dark Talion skin before the Shadow Wars chapter.

You don't have to uninstall the old version, newer CE installs into a different directory. Not sure where you get the message asking you to install download manager, but you can alternatively get the installer from CE's GitHub.

F

Flamew1ng

Novice Cheater
predprey said:
Flamew1ng said:

The lines are in the Master script. It should change only the skill set for the Dark Talion skin before the Shadow Wars chapter.

You don't have to uninstall the old version, newer CE installs into a different directory. Not sure where you get the message asking you to install download manager, but you can alternatively get the installer from CE's GitHub.
Welp, there goes my dream to play the whole game as a badass Nazgul, possibly the only game of this type there is that could have let me do so. Stunningly, i'm not even sad, just disappointed...But then again, it is a WB game; to have any dreams or desires when playing such a game was naive to begin with. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here indeed...

A

asdqwer

What is cheating?
hey, if u still working on this one, i have a problem with uruk spawn command. it doesn't work when i want to spawn a certain class, for example berserkers or slayers only.

W

Williamsdaven8

What is cheating?
I know this thread is old and the Table works perfectly. I was just wondering, if anybody is there, if there is anyway to modify Talions Level? I've tried and it only changed the visual. Haven't been coding for years so all the knowledge is flown out the window with this stuff. Am teaching myself but yea anyway to boost past the 80 level cap for Talion?