Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.8.3 (GM and More) 2020-Mar-01

dingo11

What is cheating?
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Can I suggest putting something in to modify loyalty for the dark elf and skaven lords?
 

worfest

Noobzor
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Wow, tnx a lot!
 

khazralk

Noobzor
Joined
Dec 30, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Hey Recifense thanks for the great work. The tabel dosent work for me in the Vortex camapine but in the Mortal Empires camapin.

Don't know what I did wrong, it working now again. sorry for the hasty post.
 

Jaxalot

What is cheating?
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Hello all.

Im quite new to cheat engine.

But i would like to ask if there is a possible way to make only the lord with unlimited health?

Thanks
 

Cryo84

Noobzor
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Love the table. For the upcoming Tomb Kings, I would love it if we could get unlimited or minimum (like 1000?) canopic jars.
 

The Mogician

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 4, 2017
Messages
587
Reaction score
294
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Cryo84 said:
Love the table. For the upcoming Tomb Kings, I would love it if we could get unlimited or minimum (like 1000?) canopic jars.
Canopic Jars should just be 4 byte values. If the table doesnt come out fast enough, you can still DIY.
 

Scorpionking20

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Is there a possibility to "unlock" blessed units or other RoR along with the TK update?
 

Mrmarklar

Noobzor
Joined
May 19, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

tomb king update broke the script, would love it if you could update it, if you have the time. thanks for all you do
 

CEuser2017

What is cheating?
Joined
Oct 17, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Hi Recifence,

Is there a way for you to add God Mode for AI ally's troops?

Would really appreciate that.
 

Cryo84

Noobzor
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

The Mogician said:
Cryo84 said:
Love the table. For the upcoming Tomb Kings, I would love it if we could get unlimited or minimum (like 1000?) canopic jars.
Canopic Jars should just be 4 byte values. If the table doesnt come out fast enough, you can still DIY.
Cool, I'm glad it's easy, but I'm not sure how to do it. I don't really know how the nuts and bolts of it work.
 

Arjik

Cheater
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
7
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Scorpionking20 said:
Is there a possibility to "unlock" blessed units or other RoR along with the TK update?
There are a few mods on the Workshop: one allows infinite recruitment of RoR (Regiments of Renown No Cap in Campaign) with optional addon that lets them earn XP (Regiments of Renown Experience in Campaign), another adds the ability to recruit Blessed units once you build max level recruitment buildings (Recruitable Blessed Units (lizardmen)) with an addon that removes the cap (Recruitable Uncapped Lizardmenb Blessed Units <-- yes, with that typo there).

Not sure if it is possible at all to do this with a table.

I actually almost stopped using the table since there is a mod that gives every player unit complete resistance to all types of damage (or almost all types). And GodMode was pretty much all I used. Combined with a mod that allows to give full control over units in battle to AI, I could just sit and watch how the battles go without having to constantly issue new orders.
 

Scorpionking20

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Arjik said:
Scorpionking20 said:
Is there a possibility to "unlock" blessed units or other RoR along with the TK update?
There are a few mods on the Workshop: one allows infinite recruitment of RoR (Regiments of Renown No Cap in Campaign) with optional addon that lets them earn XP (Regiments of Renown Experience in Campaign), another adds the ability to recruit Blessed units once you build max level recruitment buildings (Recruitable Blessed Units (lizardmen)) with an addon that removes the cap (Recruitable Uncapped Lizardmenb Blessed Units <-- yes, with that typo there).

Not sure if it is possible at all to do this with a table.

I actually almost stopped using the table since there is a mod that gives every player unit complete resistance to all types of damage (or almost all types). And GodMode was pretty much all I used. Combined with a mod that allows to give full control over units in battle to AI, I could just sit and watch how the battles go without having to constantly issue new orders.
I never thought to look up mods for that! Thanks for the info...I'll definitely look those up! Hopefully mods are patched up sometime soon as well, as I like to use quite a few at a time, along with this table. In fact, I'm waiting for this table before I even bother with Tomb Kings, just because of how much more fun I have. I get to "explore" the game in less time, as I own a business/family/etc.
 

vaporwork

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
55
Reaction score
4
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

No hurry Rec, game breaking bugs found immediately after Tomb Kings release. I would wait for a hotfix before touching this game
 

Ravenbear

Novice Cheater
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
22
Reaction score
1
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

vaporwork said:
No hurry Rec, game breaking bugs found immediately after Tomb Kings release. I would wait for a hotfix before touching this game
Been playing it for several hours no issue.. what bugs are you talking about.. ??
 

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
3,484
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.3.0 (GM and More) 2018-Jan-23

Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.3.0 (Rise of the Tomb Kings). Please check at the first post.

Many thanks for my Patrons for providing the DLC.

Cheers!
 

docrob

What is cheating?
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.3.0 (GM and More) 2018-Jan-23

holy hell you're quick thanks for all your work Recifense!
 

The Mogician

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 4, 2017
Messages
587
Reaction score
294
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.3.0 (GM and More) 2018-Jan-23

All hail Recifense!
 

Feofan

What is cheating?
Joined
Sep 28, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.3.0 (GM and More) 2018-Jan-23

2 Recifense Thank you so much!
 

vaporwork

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
55
Reaction score
4
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.2.0 (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Ravenbear said:
Been playing it for several hours no issue.. what bugs are you talking about.. ??
The most obnoxious one is any caster on mount can cast magical missile for free. I primarily play multi so the game is completely unplayable as every and his dog is exploiting this. Lesser bugs include 44% physical resistance from Regrowth stay permanent after the healed unit ran out of its HP regeneration limit, incorrect display of Vampire corruption level on campaign map, placeholder texts remaining in the release version etc. etc.
 

Allvaldr

Noobzor
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.3.0 (GM and More) 2018-Jan-23

Wow that's fast, thanks a lot :)
 
Top