[Cheat Engine] Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.9.1 (GM and More) 2020-May-30

S

Shannan

What is cheating?
anon5421 said:
Shannan said:
thank you for your good work :) but the table not work with me :( i don`t know why i even stopped the mods in case they are the case but same problem .... the game crashed :?
It may or may not be a game bug like the previous user stated. However I have noticed some users have issues loading the cheat table with DX12. I use DX11 and it works.

Does the game crash when you attach the process or when you activate the script?
yes i was running the game on DX12 ... But i changed it to DX11 and thank god haven't crash thank you good sir :)

Recifense

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Hi guys,

The table for version 1.7.1 was updated at the first post.

I have reworked the script to work with "Long Jumps". It may avoid crashing, loading the script, when game/script are at different memory segments.

Cheers!

A

anon5421

Cheater
LunasKnight said:
Hi, when i activate the table it CTD even if im in DX11 im also running in windowed mode so i dont know whats going on.
it worked fine 2 days ago but now its crashing. any help would be great thanks.
CA has been updating the game to iron out bugs and Recifense is trying to update the table to keep up with them. My game was crashing too after their latest updates.

A

anon5421

Cheater
Also everyone make sure you use the latest version of Cheat Engine. I found it fixes some issues. There were times when I was using 6.5 for a while with some games even when 6.7 was released. Updating it to the latest version was one of the first things I made sure of.

K

kluchgts

What is cheating?
I'm not that experienced with CE, but when I tried to use your table it gave an error for line 187 (on the latest version). I deleted the line and it works just fine. BUT I'm only using like 3 cheats, so I'm not sure about full functionality.

T

tomas352000

Noobzor
Game was updated a few minutes ago ^^

Recifense

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.7.2 at the first post.

Cheers!

N

naigaxeon

Cheater
Recifense said:
Hi guys,

Cheers!
thank you for update table

Truhel

Truhel

Noobzor
Recifense said:
Hi guys,

Cheers!
You are incredible. Thanks a lot.

L

Li1097098290

What is cheating?
Awesome!!! it is great!! This can give me more freedom. I swear never using this make someone trouble. Thank you!

S

Shi117

Noobzor
Sorry to be a bother, but when I try and activate the script, I get a "the bytes at warhammer2.exe are not what was expected" message. I've triple-checked and both table and game are v1.7.2, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Castle1618

Castle1618

What is cheating?
"Warhammer 2" CT (line 165) has an error with the new CE 7.0

Iosiff

Iosiff

Expert Cheater
Sad but latest table broke many events. For example with Marcus Wulfhart campaign it ruin weapon quest, it just didnt appears at all(appears only if disabel CT and reload), also ruins all quests with Legendary Hunters of Lustria. I dont know wich option or there are few of them in table that make mess.
Any chance that it can be find and fixed?

A

archer1031

What is cheating?
Game was updated