[Cheat Engine] Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.9.1 (GM and More) 2020-May-30

D

DorianOtten

Noobzor
KeijiMaeda12 said:
Recifense said:
Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.7.0 (11694) at the first post.

A new feature was added: [X] <== Minimum Old Ones (Lizards - Nakai the Wanderer)

Cheers!
Game updated and now this table doesn't work again :(
Also, if possible, any way to add Minimum Prestige and Minimum Imperial Authority for Empire would be amazing <3
The last version (1.7.0) had both

K

KeijiMaeda12

What is cheating?
DorianOtten said:
KeijiMaeda12 said:
Recifense said:
Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.7.0 (11694) at the first post.

A new feature was added: [X] <== Minimum Old Ones (Lizards - Nakai the Wanderer)

Cheers!
Also, if possible, any way to add Minimum Prestige and Minimum Imperial Authority for Empire would be amazing <3
Really? I wasn't able to find it in the table at all...I hope I'm not a blind idiot

D

DorianOtten

Noobzor
KeijiMaeda12 said:
DorianOtten said:
KeijiMaeda12 said:
Really? I wasn't able to find it in the table at all...I hope I'm not a blind idiot
They were in one of the sub headings at the bottom

T

Trascos

What is cheating?
Hello, First of all thank you for your work, and your time.
I don't know what we would do without people like you. Xd
But it seems that the Warhammer have learned that you have updated the table and have released another update that annoys the table. Now it is version 1.7.1, to see if it can be fixed.
Thank you very much

A

ASTR1

Noobzor
I cant belive......in 15 september the table was updated and now in 18 september a new game patch was released...1.7.1

Recifense

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Hi guys,

A table was updated to version 1.7.1 (11765) at the first post.

Cheers!

S

Shannan

What is cheating?
thank you for your good work :) but the table not work with me :( i don`t know why i even stopped the mods in case they are the case but same problem .... the game crashed :?

A

archer1031

What is cheating?
it doesnt work on 1.7.1

J

jords321

What is cheating?
Same as Shannan, been using your tables for a long time but its now causing the game to crash

robus

robus

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Shannan said:
thank you for your good work :) but the table not work with me :( i don`t know why i even stopped the mods in case they are the case but same problem .... the game crashed :?
That is game's bug.

robus

robus

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
jords321 said:
Same as Shannan, been using your tables for a long time but its now causing the game to crash
That is game bug.

A

anon5421

Cheater
Shannan said:
It may or may not be a game bug like the previous user stated. However I have noticed some users have issues loading the cheat table with DX12. I use DX11 and it works.

Does the game crash when you attach the process or when you activate the script?

LordAdragon

LordAdragon

What is cheating?
Thanks for the great work!

Can you add an option to minimize the cooldown for the Ror (Regiments of Renown) Untis?

J

jords321

What is cheating?
anon5421 said:
Shannan said:
It may or may not be a game bug like the previous user stated. However I have noticed some users have issues loading the cheat table with DX12. I use DX11 and it works.

Does the game crash when you attach the process or when you activate the script?
I changed to DX11 and it hasnt crashed again, I dont remember changing to DX12 in the first place.
Thank you

L

LunasKnight

What is cheating?
Hi, when i activate the table it CTD even if im in DX11 im also running in windowed mode so i dont know whats going on.
it worked fine 2 days ago but now its crashing. any help would be great thanks.