[Cheat Engine] Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.9.1 (GM and More) 2020-May-30

Truhel

Truhel

Noobzor
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
5
Some cheats still don't work (e.g. all one turn cheats).

But thanks for quick update anyways.

EDIT: I found it working, only the numbers are shown wrong (e.g. Skryre undercities are builded within the turn even tho it's showing 15 turns to finish)
 
G

Gamahan

What is cheating?
Joined
May 22, 2019
Messages
1
The script won't work.

Game close each time I launch the script, don't know why...
 
V

VKX

Expert Cheater
Joined
Sep 15, 2018
Messages
68
I was able to get the table to work by loading the game, activating the table on the main menu, but waiting until I had loaded a campaign before selecting any options. This might work for you too.
 
U

undezombie

What is cheating?
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
2
just wanna say the table work amazingly on my game (using 1.5.1 vers of the game), got a quick question, is there a way to modify the minimum amber urself? since in table the minimum is 9, is there a way to change it to our desired number? tx in advance :)
 
D

dk998

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
12
Gamahan said:
The script won't work.

Game close each time I launch the script, don't know why...
Same thing happens to me.
 
S

strayfies

Novice Cheater
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
18
dk998 said:
Gamahan said:
The script won't work.

Game close each time I launch the script, don't know why...
Same thing happens to me.
Same here, as soon as I select the process, it crashes. Steam version.
 
T

tomas352000

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 13, 2017
Messages
13
Wiszu said:
I don't have steam version.
There's your issue. You can't use the most up to date table with an older pirated version. Use the table version that matches your game version
strayfies said:
dk998 said:
Gamahan said:
The script won't work.

Game close each time I launch the script, don't know why...
Same thing happens to me.
Same here, as soon as I select the process, it crashes. Steam version.
Just use the trainer in main menu. Works fine.




Still no fix for god mode on charriot units btw? makes it pointless to use charriots/charriot mounts/wheels if they just die anyway
 
J

JungleX

What is cheating?
Joined
Oct 31, 2018
Messages
2
looking forward to the update. The game is 1.7 now.
 
B

Bck626

Noobzor
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
5
Great job as always hoping for update 1.7!!
 
C

CEuser1239

What is cheating?
Joined
Jun 15, 2018
Messages
1
Same, eagerly looking forward to the update. Thank you for all the work in the past.
 
S

Snowwhite

What is cheating?
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
3
i'm waiting in excitement for the new table
 
A

Amphetabeanz

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
10
Keen to see this up and running again :)
 
A

ASTR1

Noobzor
Joined
Nov 10, 2018
Messages
10
Maibe this days we will get an update :)
 
S

Segert

Cheater
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
36
Oh great creator of tables whos name is Recifense. Will you bless us with an update for these holy table. So that we can cheat in peace
 
A

Amphetabeanz

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
10
Segert said:
Oh great creator of tables whos name is Recifense. Will you bless us with an update for these holy table. So that we can cheat in peace
I spat my drink out, I found this that funny.
 
Top