The Escapists 2 Trainer

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
This The Escapists 2 trainer is included in Infinity, the ultimate PC game cheats and multi trainer tool. The trainer features 9 cheats with customizable keyboard shortcuts as well as remote support. The remote lets you cheat in the game right from your smartphone or tablet on Android or IOS!

Available Cheats

Unlock All Recipes

Free Craft

No Heat

Unlimited Health

Unlimited Energy

Unlimited Strength

Unlimited Intellect

Unlimited Fitness

Unlimited Money

Freeze Timer

Download Trainer: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/cheats/the-escapists-2

Hope you guys enjoy the trainer! ;)

A

azulusthra

Noobzor
Free craft sometimes works and also it wont let me quit the menu afterwards causing me to get stuck even after i disable the cheat.

Unlock recipes works.

Tested on 1st prison(Not tutorial).

S

srattex

Expert Cheater
Same as above, recipe unlock works. I cant get the free craft to work and also get stuck at menu window

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Fixed plus added more cheats!

Kalas

Kalas

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Great Trainer, also fix this: features 9 cheats :)

J

Jessen

Expert Cheater
hey, the free crafting cheat was working, you just had to craft something before enabling it.

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jessen said:
hey, the free crafting cheat was working, you just had to craft something before enabling it.
Thanks, added it back :D

D1g1Byt3

D1g1Byt3

Cheater
Awesome, thanks for adding the other options, it helps ALOT!!! :) Would it be possible to also get Infinite durability on Items?

B

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Nice werk STN! ;)

J

Jessen

Expert Cheater
STN, Fling has just a couple of options that you're missing. can you produce an infinite durability, hour changer, allow contraband through detector, stealth mode (invisibility), and open all doors option?

D1g1Byt3

D1g1Byt3

Cheater
Jessen said:
STN, Fling has just a couple of options that you're missing. can you produce an infinite durability, hour changer, allow contraband through detector, stealth mode (invisibility), and open all doors option?
I second that, it would be great to have those options STN

W

Wombleinc

Cheater
Fearless Donors
I know this is an old post but if you still get notified on this, how did you find the values for these things. When search through 4bit or float I cant find health any where.

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Wombleinc said:
I know this is an old post but if you still get notified on this, how did you find the values for these things. When search through 4bit or float I cant find health any where.
Mono dissect.

This is a unity game and you can see symbols.

W

Wombleinc

Cheater
Fearless Donors
Is there a "best" place to learn some mono dissect because I am not sure how that works as far as cheat engine.

Furthermore I am actually trying to use the Switch EdiZon cheat program so it might not be possible with it.

C

Careless

Noobzor
uhh where do i download the trainer? the link just takes me to the index page