Arty's Portal Knights Table

Artykalamata

Artykalamata

Cheater
InfBlocks
HP, Mana, XP
Inventory(Bag, Hotbar, Armor, Cosmetics, Pet)

The table obviosly does not work in multiplayer.
Try veh debugger if the scripts are not working!

I can't test the table on the DLCs cause I don't own them.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Attachments

T

Theorac

Expert Cheater
The current version of the game just crashes as soon as I try to activate the "Find Inventory Base" option on the x64 version of the game.
Any chance this could get an update? Thanks!

S

shadowfang82

Expert Cheater
can yopu please update your table for 1.3.0 but steam store shows it as 1.3.1 thanks

Q

QuotterBatt

Noobzor
Please Update the table before march i want to finish the spring event with my mom but the monsters are killing us like no tomorrow.

Artykalamata

Artykalamata

Cheater
I used to release my table in the steam guide section. Seems like they shut me down there. I uploaded the newest version here...

N

neokurtis

What is cheating?
Thanks for your table !

T

tyran285

Noobzor
I'm wondering about that inventory editing there, the item id list in your dropbox doesn't appear to be accurate, to me atleast, as i found an iron bar at 1691, rather than 1148 as suggested (another id list says it's at 286...)

L

LunaticLiz

What is cheating?
Also am having issues using your current cheat table from dropbox. I've tried several id's and none of them are accurate. I'm using the 1.3.1 steam version. Thx

Artykalamata

Artykalamata

Cheater
LunaticLiz said:
Also am having issues using your current cheat table from dropbox. I've tried several id's and none of them are accurate. I'm using the 1.3.1 steam version. Thx
I know they shuffle the Ids every patch. My script that I used for generating the list does not work anymore.
Maybe I can figure out something else but I have no idea how to approch it...

L

LunaticLiz

What is cheating?
Ah.. well gald I checked this before making a spread sheet. thx

oshki

oshki

What is cheating?
Artykalamata said:
I used to release my table in the steam guide section. Seems like they shut me down there. I uploaded the newest version here...
i wondered what happened to your post on the "guide section?", on steam... i had the feeling that someone from the team removed your post though.
to be clear i do use CE for the infinite blocks, since i only like to build in this game, ive seen all the adventure things already, been there done that.

i do hope that you still update CE to the latest version of PK, infinite blocks still works, and i think (as already mentioned) the game crashes if you try to activate the inventory base.

thanks anyway :D

Artykalamata

Artykalamata

Cheater
I'll keep the table updated as long as we get a few hundred downloads, dont worry. I dont have the necessary hardware atm so expect an update at weekend.

D

djvj

What is cheating?
It still works? I just tried it as well and nothing... All the tables show ??. Game is v1.3.5.

Figured it out, it works on a local world, but if you play on a dedicated server, it does not work.

S

shadowfang82

Expert Cheater
game just updated to 1.4.1 Creator's Update please update table thanks

Y

yhawkz

Expert Cheater
can u upgrade it to 1.4.1 pls thx