[REQ]The Universim BETA

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
548
Re: The Universim v29

Led said:
Ok will do thank you very much for the quick reply and help.
In fact, I just checked and the code is still the same. That's meaning that the CT should work fine. At least, it works fine here.
 

Led

What is cheating?
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Re: The Universim v29

fantomas said:
Led said:
Ok will do thank you very much for the quick reply and help.
In fact, I just checked and the code is still the same. That's meaning that the CT should work fine. At least, it works fine here.
yeah Idk it works it just puts a timer for 10 minutes not 10 seconds for me. Idk what to do to do about that. Also when the timer is done the 10mins it starts doing a negative count down.
 

ramonchk

Noobzor
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Re: The Universim v28

Someone can update to .30?
If there's some nugget age control it will be nice.
 

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
548
Re: The Universim v30

ramonchk said:
Someone can update to .30?
If there's some nugget age control it will be nice.
The problem with this kind of games is that there are billion of information and you can spend hours on it , it will never end. :lol:

So I'll just post here a script that will show your nugget stats (vertical bar) once you click on it. I didn't add the age control but if you want more options, you can do it on your own. To do this, check the address value under 'Base Address', open 'Dissect data/structures' window with Ctrl+Alt+D, copy/past 'Base Address' value in that Group 1 rectangle, Structures tab -> Define new structure (always say Yes). You'll see many other options (with their offsets).



-- Edit --

I forgot to say that I do not play the game under steam so the script may or may not work properly. I apologize in advance for inconveniences.
 

Attachments

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
548
Re: The Universim v28

CT has been updated to support the latest v0.0.30.23398

Minor fixes to support the game update v0.0.30.23398
Added 'NuggetDisplay' script (a lot stat options that can be edited manually)
Added 'Nugget_Needs' script (Health/Hunger/Thirst/Stamina)


May not work properly for steam users!!!
 

ramonchk

Noobzor
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Re: The Universim v28

Fantomas, Amazing! Thanks so much! What you can tell me about some properties like FertilityCoolDownSpeed, and The ImunnityChances? what effects each one causes? I am a little bit confused about some nugget structure members and how they change the game.
The second .ct you posted won't work for me, just the first.
 

ramonchk

Noobzor
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Re: The Universim v30

fantomas said:
ramonchk said:
Someone can update to .30?
If there's some nugget age control it will be nice.
The problem with this kind of games is that there are billion of information and you can spend hours on it , it will never end. :lol:

So I'll just post here a script that will show your nugget stats (vertical bar) once you click on it. I didn't add the age control but if you want more options, you can do it on your own. To do this, check the address value under 'Base Address', open 'Dissect data/structures' window with Ctrl+Alt+D, copy/past 'Base Address' value in that Group 1 rectangle, Structures tab -> Define new structure (always say Yes). You'll see many other options (with their offsets).



-- Edit --

I forgot to say that I do not play the game under steam so the script may or may not work properly. I apologize in advance for inconveniences.

Fantomas, Amazing! Thanks so much! What you can tell me about some properties like FertilityCoolDownSpeed, and The ImunnityChances? what effects each one causes? I am a little bit confused about some nugget structure members and how they change the game.
The second .ct you posted won't work for me, just the first.
 

ramonchk

Noobzor
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Re: The Universim v28

A nugget will reproduce as soon the FertilityCoolDown goes to 0?
or will not reproduce anymore when 0?
 

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
548
Re: The Universim v28

ramonchk said:
A nugget will reproduce as soon the FertilityCoolDown goes to 0?
or will not reproduce anymore when 0?
Franckly speaking, I do not have a clue :p buy I noticed the value is decreasing. So I guess the first one is the right. Man, if you make a script which will make that value always going to zero, the nugget will never stop to reproduce. :lol: At this rate, you will exceed seven billion nuggets in one day. :lol:
 

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
548
Re: The Universim v30

ramonchk said:
Fantomas, Amazing! Thanks so much! What you can tell me about some properties like FertilityCoolDownSpeed, and The ImunnityChances? what effects each one causes? I am a little bit confused about some nugget structure members and how they change the game.
The second .ct you posted won't work for me, just the first.
These names seem to be pretty self-explanatory as well as their effects. But it is all what I got. Would you believe me if I told you that I have never exceeded more than five minutes of the gameplay? :p

About the second .ct, which ones (scripts) do not work properly?
 

Gaons

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Re: The Universim v28

fantomas said:
CT has been updated to support the latest v0.0.30.23398

Minor fixes to support the game update v0.0.30.23398
Added 'NuggetDisplay' script (a lot stat options that can be edited manually)
Added 'Nugget_Needs' script (Health/Hunger/Thirst/Stamina)


May not work properly for steam users!!!
so i'm a steam user and as you said, is not working, at all btw. there is any chance to solve this stem user problem?
 

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
548
Re: The Universim v30

Gaons said:
so i'm a steam user and as you said, is not working, at all btw. there is any chance to solve this stem user problem?
Hi :)

I'm sorry to hear. :(

But I just can't believe that none of them do not work, even for a steam user. Plus, you have the user @ramonchk who's also a steam user and he said that previously script that I posted worked just fine.

But nvm, tell me which ones do not work and I'll try to show you how to check the code in your game and compare it to my script and edit what's needed. ;)
 

qu3L

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
23
Reaction score
1
Re: The Universim v30

fantomas said:
Gaons said:
so i'm a steam user and as you said, is not working, at all btw. there is any chance to solve this stem user problem?
Hi :)

I'm sorry to hear. :(

But I just can't believe that none of them do not work, even for a steam user. Plus, you have the user @ramonchk who's also a steam user and he said that previously script that I posted worked just fine.

But nvm, tell me which ones do not work and I'll try to show you how to check the code in your game and compare it to my script and edit what's needed. ;)
It's not working for me either and I am a Steam user. Max Creator points and instant research
 

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
548
Re: The Universim v30

qu3L said:
It's not working for me either and I am a Steam user. Max Creator points and instant research
But the others do, right? Plus, these are the only two options that did not need updating :lol:

Nvm, if you want to take your chance, this is how to do it (I show you here how to check 'Unlock All Buildings' script from previous cheat table in the new game update):

[video]https://youtu.be/vFQ7eGO2p8c[/video]

Do the same with others scripts and in each new game update as long as it does not work properly. And this with ALL my games scripts!! :lol: :p
 

Gaons

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Re: The Universim v30

fantomas said:
qu3L said:
It's not working for me either and I am a Steam user. Max Creator points and instant research
But the others do, right? Plus, these are the only two options that did not need updating :lol:

Nvm, if you want to take your chance, this is how to do it (I show you here how to check 'Unlock All Buildings' script from previous cheat table in the new game update):

[video]https://youtu.be/vFQ7eGO2p8c[/video]

Do the same with others scripts and in each new game update as long as it does not work properly. And this with ALL my games scripts!! :lol: :p
its really nice of your part sharing how to do by our own, but i tried a couple of times and my games crashes, guess i dont know properly to set it. i'm trying with research perk. i change values to what is show in memory but game crashes when i select a research.

and btw, i didnt found where is that first update for 30.23398. i downloaded the one from your main post about updates and from one in the middle of the posts, both didnt work.
ty in advance for your attention =)
 

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
548
Re: The Universim v30

Gaons said:
i'm trying with research perk. i change values to what is show in memory but game crashes when i select a research.
Go to address Game.Research:perk:get_RequiredTime and tell if you see an opcode that looks like this: movsxd rax,dword ptr [rax+00000088]. It would probably be another offset that 88 but the goal is to find something similar and close to Game.Research:perk:get_RequiredTime+f

I know it can appear as a hard exercise but once you would understand how to do it, you'll find the thing so easy. ;)
 

Gaons

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Re: The Universim v30

fantomas said:
Gaons said:
i'm trying with research perk. i change values to what is show in memory but game crashes when i select a research.
Go to address Game.Research:perk:get_RequiredTime and tell if you see an opcode that looks like this: movsxd rax,dword ptr [rax+00000088]. It would probably be another offset that 88 but the goal is to find something similar and close to Game.Research:perk:get_RequiredTime+f

I know it can appear as a hard exercise but once you would understand how to do it, you'll find the thing so easy. ;)
i tried that, now i could research 1 perk fast, the second one the game crashed again. lol

so, i open cheat, hook game, open table, open memory, open script. search for requiredtime line, it shows as you said, 88 and +f. in the script i change both from f+3 to f and keep 84 for first and 88 for second. is it right?
 

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
548
Re: The Universim v30

Gaons said:
i tried that, now i could research 1 perk fast, the second one the game crashed again. lol

so, i open cheat, hook game, open table, open memory, open script. search for requiredtime line, it shows as you said, 88 and +f. in the script i change both from f+3 to f and keep 84 for first and 88 for second. is it right?
Sorry but I didn't understand... You're saying that the code in the script is the same as in your game? If that's true then you have nothing to do. :)

And do not touch in that +3, it is pointing to the byte to be changed.
 

Gaons

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Re: The Universim v30

fantomas said:
Gaons said:
i tried that, now i could research 1 perk fast, the second one the game crashed again. lol

so, i open cheat, hook game, open table, open memory, open script. search for requiredtime line, it shows as you said, 88 and +f. in the script i change both from f+3 to f and keep 84 for first and 88 for second. is it right?
Sorry but I didn't understand... You're saying that the code in the script is the same as in your game? If that's true then you have nothing to do. :)

And do not touch in that +3, it is pointing to the byte to be changed.
hmmm, when i do not try to change, the game doesnt crash, but reasearch perk fast doesnt work, despite show the values for enabled
 

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
548
Re: The Universim v30

Gaons said:
hmmm, when i do not try to change, the game doesnt crash, but reasearch perk fast doesnt work, despite show the values for enabled
Are you playing in Creator Mode or are you using Creator Mode script? The research perk does not work in this mode.
 
Top