Kenshi [STEAM] v.61.1 | Table v1.4.1 | AOB

A

Aurata

Noobzor
Now works with Kenshi 1.0.40, the only thing i changed is this:
Code:
define(playerBase,"kenshi_x64.exe"+01A973A0)
For those who think editing things is witchcraft i attached a modified Table (original by Jsk?).
I only tested the hunger, money, limbs, stun things. Don't know if skills etc. work.

Attachments

• kenshi_x64.ct

Modified table for Kenshi 1.40 (Original table by Jsk)

218.9 KB Views: 1,255
A

atlasroar

What is cheating?
Aurata said:
Now works with Kenshi 1.0.40, the only thing i changed is this:
Code:
define(playerBase,"kenshi_x64.exe"+01A973A0)
For those who think editing things is witchcraft i attached a modified Table (original by Jsk?).
I only tested the hunger, money, limbs, stun things. Don't know if skills etc. work.
the table seems to work from what i can tell. however unlike the table before for stats which allowed you to simply click a character open the stats tab and edit stats (really all i want), this requires you to now change every single character to the first squad in the first spot in order to edit stats. is there a way this can be looked into? im really just looking for a stat table although the health values for limbs and values for money are cool too.

C

claudioz

Noobzor
Update the script right clicking a stack does not decrease its quantity, instead it increases it!
Please is the best of this table.

saucefar

saucefar

Expert Cheater
The character health stats stops working after playing for a while, restarting the game does not help either.

A

aio_dubay

What is cheating?
playerBase for 1.0.42
Code:
<i>
</i>define(playerBase,"kenshi_x64.exe"+01A9A770)
Also unfortunately the "right click increases stack" only works in the buy/sell interface not in the player characters inventory, and so is mostly useless. (seen here https://i.imgur.com/NOzz7rj.gifv)

I recall that the original one (the one in "==Debug&Development==") did work in the inventory screen.

If someone could explain how those memory locations where found it would be great (actually, thanks @jsk2003 for this black magic), or even better, put the explaining comment in the script.
Because right now every time I do a right click operation on the inventory I got around 3000 address changes...

P

piece6086

Cheater
👍

xacegod

xacegod

Cheater
This is for GOG version of the game v1.40, all I did was update the playerBase pointer and follow instructions from the script to get it.

How to find address for update:
Search for money value, find money, search for money pointer, set offsets to meet requirements 20A, 80, 88 and update found address in script.

http://prntscr.com/qi3c70

Attachments

K

Krueger

What is cheating?
Can this be used for 1.0.42?

A

aio_dubay

What is cheating?
playerBase for 1.0.45
Code:
<i>
</i>define(playerBase,"kenshi_x64.exe"+01A9B770)
for 1.0.44 just follow xacepod post
xacegod said:
How to find address for update:
Search for money value, find money, search for money pointer, set offsets to meet requirements 2A0, 80, 88 and update found address in script.
In other news still haven't been able to improve the right click script.

G

gary85

What is cheating?
i found money address i right click it and try to do pointer scan for this address and then noting happens.
I got 1.0.44

R

r4spb3rries

What is cheating?
can someone update the tab? this is basically sorcery for me

A

Azazellz

What is cheating?
Code:
define(playerBase,"kenshi_GOG_x64.exe"+01A9A6C0)
Should work for GOG 1.0.44

Shard

Shard

What is cheating?
Can someone pls Update it ?

V

Venator

Cheater
Here is the playerBase address for v1.0.44 on Steam:
Code:
define(playerBase,"kenshi_x64.exe"+01A9B770)

Traslogan

Traslogan

Expert Cheater
Doesn't seem to work on 1.0.45

Where in the script are we meant to insert that define line that everyone passes around? I can't see a logical place to put it