Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs (2017-05-28)

S

Shinkansen

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
295
Simple table for Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.

Usage info:
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.

In general:
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.


V1002
1. Tested game version V1.05 64-bit. May work on other versions.

2.CombatantStats.
"Party Experience Set to Massive? sets PArty Experience to massive.

3. SocialLink.
"Reputation Points Set to Massive?" sets Reputation Points to massive.

4. FishingView.
"Fishing Attempts Set to Massive? sets Fishing Attempts to massive.
"Fishing Set to Fast and Easy?" sets Fishing to fast and easy.


V1001
1. Tested game version V1.03 32-bit. May work on other versions.
32-bit will work on 64-bit OS, but not vice versa (so 32-bit is better).
Bitness can be forced in Steam installs (SteamCMD), but this is not widely used. 95% of Steam users are on 64-bit OS (so 64-bit is better).
Would 32-bit or 64-bit be preferred for future updates?

2. TimeManager.
"Time Set to Time Value?" sets Time to Time Value.

3. Inventory.
"Quantity Set to Massive?" sets Quantity to massive.


V1000
1. Tested game version V1.02 32-bit. May work on other versions.

2. BattleCombatantViewModelBase.
Updates on move, so don't use up all movement points in a single move.
"Health Set to Massive?" sets Health to massive.
"Shield Set to Massive?" sets Shield to massive.
"Attributes Set to Massive?" sets Attributes to massive.
"Movement Points Set to Massive, Can Always Move and Act?" sets Movement Points to massive, can always move and act.

3. TimeManager.
Allows the following to be modfied.
- "_totalSeconds". The calendar time / date. Freeze to stop time when travelling. Modify by 86400 = 1 Day.


How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
 

Attachments

H

hedop

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 17, 2017
Messages
116
Thank you. Could you please elaborate how the Time Manager works/what exactly it does? I don't quite understand the description. Also would it not make sense to merge the thread with the one that is already existing here? Are you planning to look into other options?
 
K

Klempnermeister

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
6
Can you update this for 64bit 1.0.3 ?
 
N

NotPWizard

Noobzor
Joined
May 19, 2017
Messages
13
I'm pretty sure I saw a +21 trainer for v1.03 64-BIT around somewhere. Can't recall the name of the site.
 
I

ImpalaPUA

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Apr 18, 2017
Messages
382
Shinkansen, you are the best, great table as always. This table isn't a giant advertisement like others on this board.

Thanks again
 
H

hedop

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 17, 2017
Messages
116
ImpalaPUA said:
Shinkansen, you are the best, great table as always. This table isn't a giant advertisement like others on this board.

Thanks again
Oh come off it please. Don't take your beef to other threads just because you two got into a pissing contest. Shinkansen would be as pissed at you if you took his work and didn't bother to give any credit.

anyway:

@Shinkansen: If you are looking into more options possibly could you possibly look into Bonding experience? It's really tedious to go through day after day of the same animations to get ahead in there. Party EXP would also be really good and instant cooldown. Yes I also prefer your tables but that is because, despite your warnings, yours usually work and are stable and work for ages even when they are outdated.

If you have the time: Does the TimeManager only freeze the time while travelling or does it effect other stuff to? Could you use it during Bonding Days or during dungeons itself (aka stopping them from using up time?)
 
R

RaDeX

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
45
hedop said:
ImpalaPUA said:
Shinkansen, you are the best, great table as always. This table isn't a giant advertisement like others on this board.

Thanks again
Oh come off it please. Don't take your beef to other threads just because you two got into a pissing contest. Shinkansen would be as pissed at you if you took his work and didn't bother to give any credit.
ImpalaPUA actually did give full credit :lol: :lol: He just changed the layout of the table itself! He did not remove the credit in the scripts or the "More Info" window thingy :lol: :lol:
 
H

hedop

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 17, 2017
Messages
116
RaDeX said:
hedop said:
ImpalaPUA said:
Shinkansen, you are the best, great table as always. This table isn't a giant advertisement like others on this board.

Thanks again
Oh come off it please. Don't take your beef to other threads just because you two got into a pissing contest. Shinkansen would be as pissed at you if you took his work and didn't bother to give any credit.
ImpalaPUA actually did give full credit :lol: :lol: He just changed the layout of the table itself! He did not remove the credit in the scripts or the "More Info" window thingy :lol: :lol:
Never checked because he said his table didn't work :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So what exactly is Colonel so pissy about? Tbh I hate tables like that. Makes me totally confused using them. Where do I click? What do I read? Why is it so colourfull???? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
 
R

RaDeX

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
45
hedop said:
Never checked because he said his table didn't work :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So what exactly is Colonel so pissy about? Tbh I hate tables like that. Makes me totally confused using them. Where do I click? What do I read? Why is it so colourfull???? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Nooooooo idea. We have tried talking to him but he has no interest in actually communicating with us the reasons for his actions. We suspect he might be a she (at that time of the month) :!: :?: :mrgreen:

However I am posting this publicly to basically let everyone know we keep an eye on our staff. When our staff step out of line we do not just let it slide. We encourage members to improve on the content of others (as long as credit is given, as ImpalaPUA did).
 
H

hedop

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 17, 2017
Messages
116
Klempnermeister said:
Can you update this for 64bit 1.0.3 ?
Can confirm. Does need an update to work.
 
V

Viken

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
62
The 1.0.4 update broke the table again. I couldn't get any of the options to work. Keep up the good work~
 
A

Allen1013

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
79
hedop said:
Klempnermeister said:
Can you update this for 64bit 1.0.3 ?
Can confirm. Does need an update to work.
I kept trying and trying, wondering why it wasnt working :(. Now I know :( :(
 
M

mitsu80

Expert Cheater
Joined
Jan 10, 2018
Messages
64
Is there a way to make all perks cost 1?
 
R

randz12

Noobzor
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
7
Can you please update for Regalia - Royal Edition?<br />
GOG 1.2a hotfix (21347) 64bit<br />
<br />
Everything works except CombatantStats, TimeManager, BattleCombatantViewModelBase.
 
N

nightmare3

Cheater
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
34
randz12 said:
Can you please update for Regalia - Royal Edition?

GOG 1.2a hotfix (21347) 64bit



Everything works except CombatantStats, TimeManager, BattleCombatantViewModelBase.
mashup of two cheat tablet.
it is working with the GOG 1.2 update

MAIN CHEATS

01-[Stats]
A-Unlimited Items & Resources Usage
B-Get Resources Base Address [Update: View Town's Resources] {manually change All Resources}
C-Get Dilac (DLC) Base Address [Update: Continue Playing/Buy Stuff] {manually change [Dilac] Only}

02-[Battle]
A-Unlimited Blitz Usage {script}
B-Unlimited Movement Points {script}
C-No Skill Cooldown [Activate: Use a skill] {script}

03-[Extra]
A-Inventory {manually change each Item to anything or all to 99999}
B-SocialLink {manually change each character Social Link to anything [all you need to change exp to 500]}
C-TimeManager {manually change Time to anything [each day will increase/decrease by 86400] or to first day on game}
D-Get Party Experience Address [Update address by Gain EXP]
E-Unlimited Fishing Attempts {script}
F-Perfect Fishing Meter {script}

04-[Miscellaneous][Use With Caution!] Old code and not needed any more.
 

Attachments

Top