Divinity Original Sin 2

A

Anglican

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
99
Is it possible to get 9999 on Lucky Charms or at least edit it past 5?
 
Pongozila

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 30, 2017
Messages
149
Updating table due to many bug/features changes...

Here's what we got now:
V3.0.141.999

+999 STATS
+5 Available points (If any) (Attributes/combat/talent/civil)
+INF. Item Durability
+No skill Cooldown
+Set XP Gain per enemy
+Using an Item gives +5 (ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE >2)
+Split item to double total (ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE >2) -- works with gold!
+2 of any item if 1
+99 Source Points
+Battle Action Points (inf / zero for enemies / both)


* Latest features in green *
 

Attachments

L

lath

Noobzor
Joined
Jun 19, 2017
Messages
9
Anglican said:
Is it possible to get 9999 on Lucky Charms or at least edit it past 5?
I got it up to 10 in the first game, didn't change drop rate noticeably. The game crashed if i got it higher and i think it might do the same here.
Then again, maybe i was unlucky...
 
Z

Zanzer

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
305
I fixed my pointers. Will fix vitality/action points later. Enjoy.
 
vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
370
I found an address to change Combat and Civil stats(not points) but the stats doesn't stick through the save unlike Attribute. Anyone figure it out to make it stick?
 
D

Digi123

What is cheating?
Joined
May 14, 2017
Messages
1
How do I get those 5 available points? saving and loading does not work. Do i need some avaiable first?


edit. yes i do
 
P

Pickles

What is cheating?
Joined
Sep 15, 2017
Messages
2
Pongozila said:
Updating table due to many bug/features changes...

Here's what we got now:
V3.0.141.999

+999 STATS
+5 Available points (If any) (Attributes/combat/talent/civil)
+INF. Item Durability
+No skill Cooldown
+Set XP Gain per enemy
+Using an Item gives +5 (ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE >2)
+Split item to double total (ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE >2) -- works with gold!
I can't seem to get the attributes to set to exact values even when setting and reloading.
 
C

Carrnage

Cheater
Joined
Jun 25, 2017
Messages
40
Okay i think i figured out attitude, it's a 4 byte value and is actually 10 lower than the displayed value, there's also a bunch of duplicate values that shift to match the true value.
 
vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
370
Carrnage said:
Okay i think i figured out attitude, it's a 4 byte value and is actually 10 lower than the displayed value, there's also a bunch of duplicate values that shift to match the true value.
Can you find the address for Combat and Civil stats? I've found them but it only change visually.
 
D

diabloamezon

Cheater
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
43
Zanzer said:
I fixed my pointers. Will fix vitality/action points later. Enjoy.
Thanks, Zanzer.

You still didn't fix character pointer right? Just ask to make sure I didn't screw something up.
 
Z

Zanzer

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
305
Character pointer works for me...
 
D

diabloamezon

Cheater
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
43
Well, then something wrong at my end. :eek: Thanks!
 
P

PlayerGmon

Cheater
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
28
Durability cheat seems to break my weapons after 1 swing... Anyone else has that issue?
 
Z

Zanzer

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
305
Fixed Durability. Added Find Item in New Container.
 
corano

corano

What is cheating?
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
2
Zanzer said:
Fixed Durability. Added Find Item in New Container.
I think "Find Item in New Container" doesnt work. Tried with chests, barrels, coffins, sacks. Only standard loot or empty container.
 
Top